• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Supremacy-Official Crew Thread-Its Time To Rise!

R3N0

Smash Lord
scissors sir your playstyle in 1-3 words.

you suck DIX

j/k

mad good-yo.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
My mother is the biggest mess-er-up-per ever. Get me out of here.

BTW m2k got lucky......sooooooooooooooo upset.....

D1

Banned via Administration
Lol this crew thread is so dead...

...anyways I heard Bum is gonna liven up NYC soon.

The only spots we ever got to train at were like Ryko's or Shin's.

Other than that with school out, there are basically no school's for us to chiil at to train...

...so here's to hoping we can get something like w2z that made NYC beast back in the day.

If not, I can always go back to spamming tiger shots and tiger knees in happiness while occasionallly throwing out Shamwow's for kicks.

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
Lol this crew thread is so dead...

...anyways I heard Bum is gonna liven up NYC soon.

The only spots we ever got to train at were like Ryko's or Shin's.

Other than that with school out, there are basically no school's for us to chiil at to train...

...so here's to hoping we can get something like w2z that made NYC beast back in the day.

If not, I can always go back to spamming tiger shots and tiger knees in happiness while occasionallly throwing out Shamwow's for kicks.
Where your frogs and pumpkins at though?

GuruKid

Smash Ace

NYC is tooooo quiet. Sad face.

Train with us at Silven's, yo. Happy face.

Awwww. Wouldn't you rather spend your time spamming lasers and needles while occasionally throwing out spinkicks and pimp slaps for kicks? :p

D1

Banned via Administration
Yeahh OKIN! It'll be great to have ya in our area! XD! I didn't seeya at Anime Boston btw?

Anywho yeah B+ fest @ Silven's on Friday can't wait!

Btw I'll be making a comeback for Brawl this month, June 13th at LI, and June 20th at Viridian. I can't go to PGN's this Saturday cuz I gotta date!

^_~ wish meh luckz! She's smart, slim, has curves, cute, has a good sense of humor, and doesn't care that I like video games or anime O_o! Score?

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Sounds like a score to me.

But as far as the date is concerned?

Pics or it didn't happen, ma doo.

^_^

Also, I'm gonna be in the city next week sometime. Hit me up and we can Smash it up.

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
for D1: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-bp-49-en-15-Blazblue-70-3d2k.html

Yayyy!

ALSO, Okin! IT WOULD be amazing if you moved to NY! :DDD
Why a play-asia listing? More expensive than gettin' it a normal store without shipping. Though if you want to get it 3 or 4 days earlier than the American version, I can get for 75 including next day shipping, but then again, Japan don't got the premium version. Seems like a waste of 10ish dollars.

Just lookin' out. Hope I don't ruin my chances for a special sticker request.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Why a play-asia listing? More expensive than gettin' it a normal store without shipping. Though if you want to get it 3 or 4 days earlier than the American version, I can get for 75 including next day shipping, but then again, Japan don't got the premium version. Seems like a waste of 10ish dollars.

I think you just did

no sticker for you HAHAH

that and you like brawl + which is worst than Halo 2 modded xD

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents

lol uh...

I was kinda listing the news that it was coming out and that there was a special edition. I wasn't like YOU HAVE TO BUY FROM THIS LOCATION AND I WILL SHOOT YOU HEAD OFF IF YOU DON'T! I know there are cheaper places to buy it, Chinatown being one of them. I just wanted to kinda tell D1 that I saw that. I'm sure you have awesome places to buy from lol.

Top Bottom