• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Nyla Presentz: -The Sauga Outbreak- August 22nd. Mississauga, ON. SSBM/SSBB

Desh

Smash Ace
Stuv idk if ima come cuz of moneh. D: Although, i shall probably work around that.

O_o...somehow... O_o ....

*dun dun dun*

JOsh josh josh, can you house me after the tourny? D:, PLEEAASSE. D:

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Homsar come, lol McD was that hilarious guy that chased our car (Josh's) out of David's parking lot lol good memories..

It'd be cool to see some old faces haha.

Edit: For both games I WILL be enforcing a pools schedule. I mean it, it's gonna save us a lot of time with pools. It'll be like this:

p1 v p4
p2 v p3
p1 v p3
p2 v p4

etc, etc,.

It will avoid those pools that seem to have everyone down to their last pools opponent except for the random guy who still has like 7 left. That **** kills so much time. So I will be enforcing that, and will be keeping track of matches as they happen.

idea

Smash Master
huh, good plan.

at my first tournament, i came several hours late, not understanding that this would slow everything down by fitting me into a pool =P

homsar

Smash Ace
Homsar come, lol McD was that hilarious guy that chased our car (Josh's) out of David's parking lot lol good memories..

It'd be cool to see some old faces haha..
Don't forget me and him sneaked into the car while everyone was standing around it talking and we locked you all out. McD probably won't be able to come though, he is working a lot to save for his colledge bills.

Oh and the Dixie go station isn't that far south from the venue right? Cause that will make it a lot easier for me to get there, getting back could be a problem though.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Joe, I'm telling you ahead of time, Holy isn't coming, no one convinced him not to hes just sick of spending so much money to come to ontario and not making any profit, hes not too happy with the brawl turnout.

Find a partner, I would but I'm with Hype cause' we simply ****, if he dosn't show ( dimmys ) I'll team with you.

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
Hey does any1 have rides going back that is within Toronto? My friend and I have no problem getting there but we're hoping we could get a drop off at the nearest TTC subway station afterwards in the night =/

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
ok if fool comes im teaming with him,if not im teaming with a lv9 MK,brawl attendance looks weak so far darn cmon more hype!

and Dia i think around 60 ppl in total with 30melee/30brawl

Sanu

Smash Champion
How many people are confirmed for this?
LIEK OMG THE CONFIRMED LIST!

Melee (34 People)
-------
Sanuzi
Worldjem7
TyrantWolf
Uber_Mage
Zen
Stos
Unknown522
Summonedfist
xLeafybug
Engo
Santana
Grmo
wilkins
SUP3RCANS1R
Nightmare™
Deox
soap
KirbyKaze
moozles
X- Sylar -X
AvariceX
Niko_K
Omniscius
RaynEX
4Serial
Kevin
RANDOM1
RANDOM2
RANDOM3
Lawlb0t
homsar
Ayaz18 (Maybe, get a ride with KC ****it)
SD
The Green Missle (Maybe)

Brawl (30 people)
--------------------
5ive
Uber_Mage
xLeafybug
SilverDoc~
Toronto Joe
moses456
BOB SAGET!
Patches
Violent-nin
PoisonMist
zafloo
Cyan
HolyNightmare (?)
Hype
MarikYoshi
AvariceX
Niko_K
Yukiwarashi
JustNoOne
Cruxis (Maybe)
Stannum (Maybe)
Ayaz18 (Maybe, get a ride with KC ****it)
.decoy (Maybe)
sauc3 (Maybe)
Chiisu
RANDOM4
Xtrm
KC18
NIAGARAGUYS1
NIAGARAGUYS2

Just to note, this event was posted on Facebook some time ago... so it's most likely that a bunch more scrubs will show up for both games.
This many people.

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
Lol I love u josh thx man, but I'm on my way to the venue as I'm posting this up. Ill try and take some pictures and post them up somewhere. But I'm trying to figure out how to do that without access to a computer. We shall see but ill make sure I post something up

Diakonos

Smash Lord
So just about 30 people eh? :O

I've never been to Toronto. Is it like a bigger, slightly less secular Vancouver? =D? If we came this weekend, could Eric and I get rides to 'Sauga?

Sanu

Smash Champion
Lol I love u josh thx man, but I'm on my way to the venue as I'm posting this up. Ill try and take some pictures and post them up somewhere. But I'm trying to figure out how to do that without access to a computer. We shall see but ill make sure I post something up
=D

I've never been to Toronto. Is it like a bigger, slightly less secular Vancouver? =D? If we came this weekend, could Eric and I get rides to 'Sauga?
I've never been to Vancouver but if I had to guess, they're pretty similar. As the resident GTA driver, I could arrange a ride for you lulz.

idea

Smash Master

what do you mean, secular? toronto seems to be pretty unreligious to me...but then it's not like i go around taking surveys =P or maybe secular means something else in BC?

as big cities go i think canadian ones are a good balance of not having to walk far to get groceries, and not getting killed on the way there.

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
This many people.
haha I think you can also include a friend of mine in the list. Unfortunate its not Jon (he's bz this week) but it'll be someone else thats also starting out in the competitive scene. Also, arnt' the quebecers coming?

Sanu

Smash Champion
haha I think you can also include a friend of mine in the list. Unfortunate its not Jon (he's bz this week) but it'll be someone else thats also starting out in the competitive scene. Also, arnt' the quebecers coming?
Naw, SNES is going on this weekend. Not only that, they weren't really notified of this tourney; we also can't really expect them to come here if we never go there.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Hey Bernard, I see you posting.

Are you still at David's?

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
Man I wanted to got to davids also another guy is coming out for melee YeLo_ I think is his screen name should b interesting he's been lurking around the boards for a few yrs but nvr came out to the events hopefully he's a strong player n if he is sauga just has more to brag about lols

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
Forgot to mention this...

The venue has apparently been getting non stop calls about this event on saturday so if your calling the community centre to get info stop because they don't really know what a smash tournament is lol. All they know is I've booked the room for something game related. Call my cell to get info. Someones mom also called ... So again tell them to call me, the venue couldn't release my number due to canada's privacy act. So here it is... again... 416 806 0640

.Marik

is a social misfit
^ I PM'd you.

Listen, I would need a ride back. Taking transit at 11pm doesn't really suit me. I'm coming for sure, but it would be a more comfortable experience for myself if somebody offered to carpool me back to Mississauaga.

And no johns, but I haven't played Brawl in a month with the exception of last Sunday and my GameCube controller's joystick sticks slightly to the right.

Ah well, I'm still going. Time to **** some nubcakes. :D

Cruxis

Smash Lord
yo seriously what time does brawl singles start i need to know which bus to take

EDIT: hey sanuzi i might need a ride to/back from here, you got any extra room?

.decoy

Smash Ace
what time does singles start?

also toronto people im going to drive but i doubt i'll make it in time for teams ...work you know.
although if singles starts before i can make it i wont' come either sooo...schedule?

edit: asking about brawl singles and doubles.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Unknown522 posting:
Sorry guys atm I have no access to a comp besides my blackberry. Adnan and I have discussed the schedule but he's set on singles pools > doubles bracket > singles bracket. Roughly the schedule should be...
11-11 30 singles sign ups
11 30 - Noon friendlies
Noon - 2 30 singles pools (both brawl n melee)
(1 30- 2 doubles sign ups)
2 30 - 3 doubles sign ups/pools turned in
3 - 5 doubles
5 - 6 lunch/dinner/friendlies
6 - 9 30 singles brackets
9 30 - 11 crews hopefully (more set ups = higher probability of it happening **hint hint nudge nudge** guys lol)

And btw guys adnan is forming a set schedule for pools to allow better flow with pools and to save/utilize more time for other events mainly crews. Ill try and get access to a pc so I can edit the first post guys.

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
k so im comming for sure. anyways if someone brings a setup for blazblue or street fighter 4 do you guys I can bring my 360 hard drive so ppl can play marvel vs capcom 2 if you guys want...No one can beat me.
Sent/Magneto/Cyclops

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I'll be playing some SFIV and MvC2 as well whenever I get the chance...

Spiral/Rogue/Tron (I suck XD...no MM's for me lol)

Bernard - Abel dittos :D

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
BLACKANESE! I got u a ride from new york if ur still interested there's room for u plus 3 others. So let us know if you still want to come to Outbreak =D. My friend is coming in town that weekend n offered to drive some ppl.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
So I got a ride from New York/Buffalo that's gonna pick up 2-3 smashers. Hype? I know SNES is happening but still lol.

Edit: The venue is really refreshingly open and light. It's probably got more natural light in than Grmo's with a large balcony for people to hang out after matches and stuff. That area will be used by smashers till around the time of 10.

Food has also been changed. No homemade stuff will be at this event ]: sorry guys. But we're gonna make things like sandwiches and pizza. :]

homsar

Smash Ace
So Im probably not coming, I was just informed of a massive party the day before and I wanna save my money for some liquor. Also, its far from where I live and Im really lazy.

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
Its singles pools for both games first. If you clump singles into one time slot you can be sure it will NEVER FINISH.

Nightmare $10 Marvel mm. Pick my team.
Silly Bernard....5 dollar money match and I get to pick your team ?? okay..

Also if anyone randomly brings halo 3 ...100 dollar money match.

Top Bottom