• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Nyla Presentz: -The Sauga Outbreak- August 22nd. Mississauga, ON. SSBM/SSBB

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Silly Bernard....5 dollar money match and I get to pick your team ?? okay..

Also if anyone randomly brings halo 3 ...100 dollar money match.
Careful what you ask for my friend, I wouldn't want you to ask your mom to pull out $100 from you college savings. People play Halo lol but not me, I'm just letting you know whats good hahaha.

If you mean it I'll find a candidate. :]

DarkAura

Smash Lord
heeyyyy im not on the confirmed list :(

anyways im still not sure about it so put me under maybe

and i will bring a brawl setup and a tv if i go

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
BLACKANESE! I got u a ride from new york if ur still interested there's room for u plus 3 others. So let us know if you still want to come to Outbreak =D. My friend is coming in town that weekend n offered to drive some ppl.
aw mans i feel special :'[

but i really cant, i already planned everything for just SNES :'[[[

but seriously thnx 4 the offer man

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I'm so ready for this, my chance to get first at a tourney for once ^_^ ! ! !

Epic tourney is epic, I want to do some melee friendlies too, I'm really considering picking up jiggs, too good.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
There are a couple of people in the community that hates her guts (I'm actually one too) so don't feel discouraged if she's the character you like. I mean, I think Jiggs is Brawler's favorite character to go for, not just for her low maintenence, but her style of play.

Expand as you learn, you may switch characters as you may develop or feel comfortable in other areas where Jiggs might not please you. You know this already though playing multiple characters in Brawl lol.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
There are a couple of people in the community that hates her guts (I'm actually one too) so don't feel discouraged if she's the character you like. I mean, I think Jiggs is Brawler's favorite character to go for, not just for her low maintenence, but her style of play.

Expand as you learn, you may switch characters as you may develop or feel comfortable in other areas where Jiggs might not please you. You know this already though playing multiple characters in Brawl lol.
I can imagine with all the rest setups and gimping abilities, she seems like the character to go for though, my only problem in the way I see it would be fox and marth, Marth for his disgusting range and Fox for his up grab to up air at like 55 is death.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I can imagine with all the rest setups and gimping abilities, she seems like the character to go for though, my only problem in the way I see it would be fox and marth, Marth for his disgusting range and Fox for his up grab to up air at like 55 is death.
You can DI out of that with decent reaction speed (which I know you have :p). But yeah, those are Jiggs' hardest matchups without a doubt... I mean I'm not an expert on Melee and my Jiggs is nowhere near high level but it's really easy to see those are the 2 problem matchups (and pretty much for the same reasons you mentioned except for Fox it's vertical kills in general.... +lasers are dumb -_-).

Do like me - play Sheik and Jiggs, both are mad easy to play at a competent level (competent meaning still getting 3-4 stocked by everyone with experience in the game XD)

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I also wanted to pick up jiggs cause' it seems she can't get gimped, and melee has a really strict edgeguard game, its not as forgiving as brawl where you can grab the edge from like 2 feet away, its like magnetic.

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
grrrr jigglies, to me their like the gundams that can fly and are more mobile than all the other mechs that are on the ground. It feels unfair lol (even tho im prolly just too noob to handle them). Wall of pain is frustrating >_>.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
ok ill most likely find my way there

but i need someone to drive me home, or at least somewhere near home.

i live in markham

i will pay for all gas, and extra if needed

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Wowww jiggs is too rigged, why is that move so powerful :laugh:
You know how in Brawl you just B periodically and c-stick in a direction when you're airborne with Metaknight? And grab when they get scared of your aerial c-stick moves? And your F-tilt?

It's the same deal with Jiggs only you add "down" to "B" and it's mostly c-stick to one of the sides. It doesn't really matter which one, though, so do it randomly and say you're being creative :D

People will believe you ^_^

Holding down also ***** like half the cast.

.decoy

Smash Ace
ok ill most likely find my way there

but i need someone to drive me home, or at least somewhere near home.

i live in markham

i will pay for all gas, and extra if needed
i can probably drive you home, gotta double check plans with family, but we'll figure it out on msn or something.

it should end at like 10 right? or after.

i'll only make it out for friendlies or something though, so can't do rides on the way there. just want to make an appearance at a last toronto tourney before school.

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
yooo decoy, do u mind if me and my friend get a ride going back as well? We live in Markham as well. If you dont wanna drive all the way would you mind drop us off at the nearest TTC station. We'll pay for gas and trouble too of course. =)

Cruxis

Smash Lord
yooo Decoy, Do U Mind If Me And My Friend Get A Ride Going Back As Well? We Live In Markham As Well. If You Dont Wanna Drive All The Way Would You Mind Drop Us Off At The Nearest Ttc Station. We'll Pay For Gas And Trouble Too Of Course. =)
Another Markham Player?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttt

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
Careful what you ask for my friend, I wouldn't want you to ask your mom to pull out $100 from you college savings. People play Halo lol but not me, I'm just letting you know whats good hahaha.

If you mean it I'll find a candidate. :]
No your right I dont have 100 dollars to spare..just incase they got lucky but I will do 20 dollar money match for halo 3 if anyone is up for it. 100 percent.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
im bringing 1 maybe 2 tvs for this,but im not sure if i can bring my wii, can anyone bring theirs just incase?

edit: blacka *** snes,ur whack

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
How many people are coming to this, I dont think Ill be there this time though. Im taking a break from Ontario tourney till a big one happens. Kinda broke and I dont want to take the bus for more boring trips -_-

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
Another Markham Player?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttt
lol I have 3 friends who I play serious melee with and we all live in Markham =D. We haven't been in the competitive scene very long and one of the friends I'm bringing, it'll be his first melee tourney.

Also, uh Tameka? For the arrival instructions thru TTC did you mean the 50 Burnhamthorpe W [To Mill Rd.]? Cause there's the 26 Dupont route which is prolly not right and the 50 route doesnt go to South Common Mall... o.O or am I making a mistake?

Cruxis

Smash Lord
yo Alex,i can drive you there, just be @ my house
yo ask ur parents if they can pick me up from vaughan mills
what time do u want me there

but nothings guaranteed yet till i find a ride home, still need to settle things with brandon but it should all work out though

lol I have 3 friends who I play serious melee with and we all live in Markham =D. We haven't been in the competitive scene very long and one of the friends I'm bringing, it'll be his first melee tourney.
awww no brawl players =(

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
yo ask ur parents if they can pick me up from vaughan mills
what time do u want me there

but nothings guaranteed yet till i find a ride home, still need to settle things with brandon but it should all work out though

awww no brawl players =(
You're getting planked, see you there.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
I haven't been to a tournament since Prepare Yourself.
REPRESENT!

Yeah, PY was the last tournament I was at too, and I barely even played. I've been in Barrie for the past week so I haven't gotten any practice at all in either game for like 2-3 weeks.

Hopefully I can get some friendlies going before stuff starts.

who can house a silly blonde kid D8
Check your FaceBook.

Edit: Put me on the Brawl list I guess. I won't stay quiet if I'm getting camped really hard though. Really. I'll rage.

.decoy

Smash Ace
alright on the way back kids...fatal, tojoe and

yooo decoy, do u mind if me and my friend get a ride going back as well? We live in Markham as well. If you dont wanna drive all the way would you mind drop us off at the nearest TTC station. We'll pay for gas and trouble too of course. =)
are you still interested?

.decoy

Smash Ace
sooo if i told you i could drive you back from sauaga (joe, alex, two random people from markham) - i actually cannot.

really sorry, family **** to do before i go back to school it seems.

hope you can all still make it.

Desh

Smash Ace
oh ja,

i might need a teams partner .

if i has money for it.

someone i havent teamed with / not from brampton.

anywun?

Top Bottom