• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Nyla Presentz: -The Sauga Outbreak- August 22nd. Mississauga, ON. SSBM/SSBB

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
alright on the way back kids...fatal, tojoe and

are you still interested?
yup we'd still be interested. Uh what time do you plan to leave around? And also, is 16th and Warden way out of the way? Cause if the other passengers live sumwhere completely off course you could just drop us off at a TTC station (still easier and prolly cheaper than sauga transit back lol) Thx alot man!

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Huh? I'm coming for both Melee and Brawl you know >.<

I might join teams depending on how long it takes... Anyone wanna team with me?

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
If a tornado doesn't destroy my home town tomorrow, I'm coming.

Cansir, I'll random team with you. I have a vague understanding of your playstyle.

How's this for our team name:

Decent Random Main gets Held Back by Garbage Tier Character

9_9

Nah I don't use Ganny in doubles. Although he would theoretically do better there.

*~*~*~
Of course I'll Ganon ditto, Marik. Need to show these peeps the new king of Man tier.
I'd have to say my performance in dittoes is precisely equal to my ability overall.

Mikey7

Smash Lord

Cansir, I'll random team with you. I have a vague understanding of your playstyle.

9_9

Nah I don't use Ganny in doubles. Although he would theoretically do better there.

*~*~*~
Of course I'll Ganon ditto, Marik. Need to show these peeps the new king of Man tier.
I'd have to say my performance in dittoes is precisely equal to my ability overall.
This title is forever held by the manliest man ever, Captain Falcon

Cruxis

Smash Lord
sooo if i told you i could drive you back from sauaga (joe, alex, two random people from markham) - i actually cannot.

really sorry, family **** to do before i go back to school it seems.

hope you can all still make it.
oh ****

well unless i can find a ride home, im not going

can ANYONE here drive me home? i live in markham. ill pay for all gas and extra if needed

Sanu

Smash Champion
Depending on whether or not BO10 and Diakanos come, I can.

.decoy

Smash Ace
yup we'd still be interested. Uh what time do you plan to leave around? And also, is 16th and Warden way out of the way? Cause if the other passengers live sumwhere completely off course you could just drop us off at a TTC station (still easier and prolly cheaper than sauga transit back lol) Thx alot man!
sooo if i told you i could drive you back from sauaga (joe, alex, two random people from markham) - i actually cannot.

really sorry, family **** to do before i go back to school it seems.

hope you can all still make it.
soo yeah sorry you missed that one but once again i can't.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Shucks, we won't be able to make it this weekend. If we were to come next week, would there be a smashfest or anything going on?

unknown522

Some guy
Shucks, we won't be able to make it this weekend. If we were to come next week, would there be a smashfest or anything going on?
I'll ask if david can host one. If not, you can come to my place.

The best place would be Idea's house, but I think he said that he's busy that weekend.

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
soo yeah sorry you missed that one but once again i can't.
LOL mb mb, i totally misunderstood the large font statement, i just read it briefly and for sum reason I thought that was directed at ppl not within the brackets (meaning you chose to give us rides instead of other ppl that possibly asked b4hand). Oh well its ok I hav the backup plan anyways.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Okay, I didn't wanna start any arguments on that.

Let me just give the one piece of evidence that ended my former heretical* belief in the Falcon:

If you think you know this pic, look more closelier.

Then choose for yourself. :)

*For a time, I headed a heresy within the unholy church of Ganon which affirmed that, under all of Ganon's glory, Falcon was yet the manliest entity in creation. FYI.

Credit to Z1GMA for this pic; I don't know how he obtained it.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial

9_9

*~*~*~
We'll see bro. I kinda wanted to team with someone random as in someone I don't know.

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Sylars either

A: Been secretly training by himself everyday for hours
or
B: Wasting his time away Bcuz lvl 1s ****IN SUCK

answer is the secret C: anxiously awaiting his return to the GTA

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
Well I havent played Melee in about 2 months because of Halo and Marvel vs capcom 2. Time to step into the hyperbolic time chamber!!!

sauc3

Smash Lord
i can also drive people to the bus station if they need it, or in the general hamilton direction, nothing excessive though

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
Remember boys, if your rolling Random like I do that means your actually picking Random, not picking a certain character or two and calling it Random. =P

That's how Random mains roll, NL called himself a Random main for while but he never actually used Random. Instead he just picked whoever (he was good with pretty much anyone anyways), but now he fixed it and say's he has no main....though most people agree his Diddy he by far his most beastly character and he might as well call it his main.

Haha that's my small rant about being a Random main.

----

Anyways I just realized I have work tonight and then have the tournament tomorrow, so I'd have to go from work to the trournmanet without any sleep.....so lame.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Neutral Stages:
- Battlefield
- Final Destination
- Smashville
- Yoshis Island

Counterpick Stages:
- Lylat Cruise
- Delfino Plaza
- Frigate Orpheon
- Battleship Halberd
- Rainbow Cruise
- Brinstar
- Pokemon Stadium
Just realized something - no Castle Siege?

:(

SmashCentralOfficial

By the way I'm playing both games and I'm bringing two tv's, a Wii and Brawl.

Desh is coming too and he's bringing Melee and a Cube for the other tv.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
@Su3rCans1r

Ok I got work later on tonight, so basically when I get off work tomorrow morning, I'll have to rush home and then hop on a bus to your place before 8:30am. If there's a lot work, I may not make it.

So if I'm @ your house then I'll obviously come, if I'm not there by 8:30 then that means I got held up and you can go without me.

Either way thanks for offering a ride.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
Sorry guys atm I have no access to a comp besides my blackberry. Adnan and I have discussed the schedule but he's set on singles pools > doubles bracket > singles bracket. Roughly the schedule should be...
11-11 30 singles sign ups
11 30 - Noon friendlies
Noon - 2 30 singles pools (both brawl n melee)
(1 30- 2 doubles sign ups)
2 30 - 3 doubles sign ups/pools turned in
3 - 5 doubles
5 - 6 lunch/dinner/friendlies
6 - 9 30 singles brackets
9 30 - 11 crews hopefully (more set ups = higher probability of it happening **hint hint nudge nudge** guys lol)

And btw guys adnan is forming a set schedule for pools to allow better flow with pools and to save/utilize more time for other events mainly crews. Ill try and get access to a pc so I can edit the first post guys.
Get a schedule up, man!!

I have no idea when to try to be there.

Am I missing something?
there you go

SmashCentralOfficial

@Su3rCans1r

Ok I got work later on tonight, so basically when I get off work tomorrow morning, I'll have to rush home and then hop on a bus to your place before 8:30am. If there's a lot work, I may not make it.

So if I'm @ your house then I'll obviously come, if I'm not there by 8:30 then that means I got held up and you can go without me.

Either way thanks for offering a ride.
Come for 10am.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
How long does it take from Islington station to there? 10 mins or so? Cause like... I know it'll take about half an hour to get to Islington station.

Top Bottom