• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 3 Feb 2nd/3rd Be there by 11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
man, i wish i could have been there. mango beating m2k, thats insane. cant wait to see the vids. sorry to hear that your stuff got stolen korn, thats just wrong. i hope you find it soon.

peachori

Smash Journeyman
LOL **** YES MANGO WON HOLY ****
if only they won teams too :(
oh well good **** mango and forward
daymn west coast owns

edit: holy **** mango beat pretty much everyone of importance ie chu/pc/m2k/azen/cort

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
man, i wish i could have been there. mango beating m2k, thats insane. cant wait to see the vids. sorry to hear that your stuff got stolen korn, thats just wrong. i hope you find it soon.
thanks...
but yeah I'm still at Hat's .............I don't want to go home ...cuz the camera is belong to my dad...
he will definitely explode if he know about this.

I was thinking since last night that who could stole my camera and controller.........
I asked a lot of people but I still got no clue..

I totally lost like $450..... both of camera and controller........... I just hate myself that not carried my bag pack that have my important stuff w/ me all day but leave it on couch for less than hour..

takieddine

Smash Master
I Am Mad Though I Would Have Won Looking At The Results Lol I Would Have Eaten Mango I Am From The Carribean We Eat Mangos All The Time Wtf Is A Mango Dodign Beaten Ppl Lol.

Kaiser-GL

Smash Journeyman
You quit smash because you couldn't keep up double n dann, not because a west coast "child" beat the east coast in a big tournament. Thats the same reason most people quit, I just hope you're doing something better with your life and not wasting your time failing at something else.

Excellent job by mango, I am very impressed with your style =)
Sorry to everyone who I didn't say goodbye to, I had to leave for work while crews were going on and there was too much commotion to say the usual farewells. Hope to see you all again at some point.

Shoutouts are tedious

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
wait for results thread for shoutouts. Plank/someone should make a filler results thread so we can move discussion out of this room.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
good **** mango. pretty awesome how you basically didn't care about the tourney and actually wanted to leave and go back to the hotel with us instead of playing in brackets, and you ended up winning the entire thing haha

this tournament was pretty bomb, despite the way **** was run. it was great seeing everyone and meeting new people. my impression of west coast changed a little, due to the amazingness of edrees, aznlep, bone, hugs, mango, and of course combo status <3 pretty sure 98% of smashers are awesome

md/va ***** everyone and would have ***** northeast as well but time constraints saved them /trashtalk >_>

jman/hax are insane<3 ny is soooo **** LOUD haha

shoutouts later :D

Double N Dann

Smash Journeyman
SUNY cobleskill... where kids get 3 stocked 3 on 1
You quit smash because you couldn't keep up double n dann, not because a west coast "child" beat the east coast in a big tournament. Thats the same reason most people quit, I just hope you're doing something better with your life and not wasting your time failing at something else.
I quit smash because I am one of the like 90% of smashers that only ever lost money when going to tournaments and travelling and stuff Kaiser-GL. And the reason I was implying that I quit smash was because so often I had been dissapointed... It doesn't matter who wins what tournies, I just know that this was a big, psyched up tournament that I thought someone good from the EC was gonna win.

And I hope you (and others) might do something better with your life rather than wasting your time pretending you're awesome at something that means nothing in real life.

MatthewDanger

Smash Rookie
mango gets disqualified for using jigglygay

additionally, noone plays melee anymore, didnt anyone send him brawl videos on youtube?

ROFL

Smash Journeyman
And things return to normal with west coast on top.

east coast should go to UCLA V for your last chance at revenge.

mango is the best player in the world.

KillaOR

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
Kila#697
**** sounds like this was one hell of a way to end off melee before Brawl comes out

JIGGLYPUFF POWER! haha good **** mango

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I quit smash because I am one of the like 90% of smashers that only ever lost money when going to tournaments and travelling and stuff Kaiser-GL. And the reason I was implying that I quit smash was because so often I had been dissapointed... It doesn't matter who wins what tournies, I just know that this was a big, psyched up tournament that I thought someone good from the EC was gonna win.

And I hope you (and others) might do something better with your life rather than wasting your time pretending you're awesome at something that means nothing in real life.

u are wasting thread space negative nancy.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
And who would have thought the very last match of the last big smash tournament would end with a Jigglypuff ditto on Brinstar.

And of COURSE the last kill was a rest, could it end any other way?

Good **** Mango, good **** sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom