• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 3 Feb 2nd/3rd Be there by 11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Mango and Azen are in losers right now >_>.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I got updates. Colbol got 13th, lost to Cactaur in fox dittos 1st round. Then he beat KM and Doll in losers and lost to Haze i think in losers.

Cort apparently beat Azen in winners. Mango lost to Silent Wolf in winners cause they were ****ing around and didnt go their mains or something. Q said Cort, PC, M2k, Chu still in winners. Hugs and Vidjo are playing in losers, as are Azen and Mango.

Thats all I remember from what he said.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
someone said chu and chillin are one of the top 5 teams?

who did they beat to get back? I don't think they got first seed in doubles pools round 2 as Eggm and Velocity beat them. It was an awesome match. I forget Eggm and Velocity's team name lol.

Yea Dave, that was awesome! Thanks for bringing smash. I wrote impressions on the game for everyone here:
http://followingrevolution.com/?p=546
It's also on the forums somewhere, but I had the URL for my site handy

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
I got updates. Colbol got 13th, lost to Cactaur in fox dittos 1st round. Then he beat KM and Doll in losers and lost to Haze i think in losers.

Cort apparently beat Azen in winners. Mango lost to Silent Wolf in winners cause they were ****ing around and didnt go their mains or something. Q said Cort, PC, M2k, Chu still in winners. Hugs and Vidjo are playing in losers, as are Azen and Mango.

XD, yayuhhhhzzz. Otto's got this. Whata champion.

Was it Doc vs Link??

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I

silent wolf and mango the gayest motha****ers. who is haze?

The Game II

Smash Champion
Mike the hizzle is calling me with updates.

Mango/Forward defeated PC Chris/Cort. Mango/Forward are going to the championship.

Meanwhile, Mango is 1-1 with ChuDat.

I'm putting this on my site.

--GCII

edit: i can't believe i'm taking calls, doing video, writing; i might not sleep tonight.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Mike the hizzle is calling me with updates.

Mango/Forward defeated PC Chris/Cort. Mango/Forward are going to the championship.

Meanwhile, Mango is 1-1 with ChuDat.

I'm putting this on my site.

--GCII

edit: i can't believe i'm taking calls, doing video, writing; i might not sleep tonight.
MANGOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOH

i hope these were recorded, with real equipment :D

MANGO BEATS CHU. GOOD **** WEST COAST.

LOVE YOU GLENN

http://getyourtournament.blogspot.com/

(was mango ijggs or falco?)

Zoap

Smash Master
Hope?!? Psh Mango got this ****. M2k lucky Zoap stayed home otherwise the **** be flying right now

Dodger

Smash Ace
I don't know what to say. Other than

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

of course.

araknophobik

Smash Master
that little muther ****er
i told him when he lost to larry you gotta do bad before doing good OOS, thats what hugo always said

now he's garunteed 2nd in both events, ****ing sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom