• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 3 Feb 2nd/3rd Be there by 11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I've got updates but probably not about anybody you care about.

I know Colbol got 1st seed in his 2nd single pool and Skrach and QDVS made it out of their 2nd pool. Colbol/QDVS also got 2nd seed in their 2nd team pool behind Cort/PC.

Bibbed

Smash Journeyman
Azen didn't win (yet). I left about an hour ago, and I think the 3rd round of pools should be wrapping up about now. There's still a 24-man teams bracket and a 32-man singles bracket to be played after that. And the venue must be vacated by 10, I think? It's gonna be tough to finish, but hopefully Plank'll find a way.

Crews went as follows...
MD/VA beat South (by 13 stock)
Northeast beat International
Midwest beat West

Those 3 winners played round robin style, and...
Northeast beat Midwest (by 1 stock)
MD/VA beat Midwest (by 12 stock)
MD/VA vs. Northeast was cancelled for time reasons (bummer)

Also one of the third round singles pools was Azen, Chu, Forward, and Wobbles among others.

That's all I have for now.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
****. The New York Giants has just defeated the New England Patriots in the Superbowl.

Amazing game.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
****ING BULL**** GAME!!!!

:(

*is listening to a call from his Dad about how his choice team for the Super Bowl kicked my team's ****

:(

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Last we heard, teams wasn't finished and 32 man bracket hadn't even started yet. They got kicked out, but have another venue. Drephen is in top 32. That's about all I know.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Sorry to all the canadian Kage fanboys but he didn't make it out of last round of pools. I only know this because thats who my crew member Colbol had to beat to take the last seed in his 3rd pool.

To anyone caring about FL: Queenie says only Colbol and Xif made it to the bracket. He said Colbol did really bad and barely got the last spot in his pool and Xif got 3rd seed in his pool or something.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry to all the canadian Kage fanboys but he didn't make it out of last round of pools. I only know this because thats who my crew member Colbol had to beat to take the last seed in his 3rd pool.

To anyone caring about FL: Queenie says only Colbol and Xif made it to the bracket. He said Colbol did really bad and barely got the last spot in his pool and Xif got 3rd seed in his pool or something.
Kage is Quebec's only representative at this thing, he's kind of our pony. I hope he's not too disappointed.

Linguini

Smash Master

haha i was in exactly the same position as kage at fcd, trust me...it sucks *** to get 5th seed 3rd round.....

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Kage > Dope
Kage > Bushman
Kage > DJ Combo
Kage > Chillin
Kage > KM

KazeKage ****** all...

WHAT A BEAST!!!! GOOD ****!

Hmm, considering this, and the fact that Kage's out of the tourney, does anyone know if DJ Combo's still in? :(

I want useful results lol >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom