• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 3 Feb 2nd/3rd Be there by 11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
mannn i don't understand where WC gets motivation to talk crap <_<. lets see the last major tournament where both ec and wc attended would have to be SCC.
1: M2k (lost to nobody 2 good)
2: PC (lost to mango in winners , Beat mango in losers =D ,Lost to m2k in finals)
3: Mango (beat PC! Lost to m2k, then pc )
4: Cort (Lost to m2k and pc)
5: Wobbles (lost to cort and pc)
5: ChuDat (lost to chillin & cort)
7: Forward (lost to Pc & wobbles)
7: Ken (lost to wobbles then chu)
9: Chillin ( lost to m2k & forward)
9: HugS (lost to mango and wobbles)
9: Falcomist (lost to mango & ken)
9: Azen (lost to pc & chu)

so based on the facts the only wc ppl that beat ec ppl were mango beating me (than later on losing in losers final to yours truly) and forward beating chillin. Cort was taken out by EC players , chu was taken out by EC players and so was Azen.

Truth is we came in to the WC house and basically ***** in all aspects. When was the last time WC came into EC and came out with a victory? MLG Finals in NYC which was like 2 1/2 years ago?? WC has good players Mango and Hugs are really talented and so is ken, but now ken is apparently retired <_< AZ is strong too with forward taj and wobbles? is wobbles az or texas <_< LOL. Im not putting these players down because they're all good. Just its cute to think you can come in to the heart of the EC and take our tournament. Facts don't lie

kiwiii

Smash Lord
lol yeah cause i'm not good at this game, and neither are you so why are you implying it's a prerequisite for anything?

Running out of **** to say? I ***** everything you said and you responded with "your points are dumb," that's some high-brow commentary for me to respond to, right? wow stop breathing
don't brag about beating a bowser with sheik and i wouldn't have mentioned silent wolf ****** your ****. i never said anything about being bad at melee, but thanks for admitting it first-hand. you ARE from socal, so it's basically a given.

and oh okay, let me waste my time some more by legitimately responding to your idiot "points"

k, whatever gets you to sleep at night?

1. not 100+
2. lol like half were nubs, open registration for people who went to UCLA, they didn't have to pay. lots of noobs. and i guess if you're going to give credit to gimpy for "****** socal," I guess I **** WA since I've beaten him twice in tourny? But it's not only incorrect but also irrelevant; WA = part of WC Crew = they ****.
"lots of noobs" .. oh you mean the majority of socal? enough said LMFAO

Or lack thereof
OH GOOD ONE LOLZ LET ME SEE YOU **** PLANK YOURSELF. otherwise shut the **** up, stop picking on plank's performance at scc just because he's not at the same level at chu/chillin/azen/pc/m2k. he'd probably 4-stock your ***

lol @ top 2 teams and singles; good thing crews goes deeper than that and we have WA and AZ, amirite?
LOL i'm pretty sure WA and AZ were still in attendance at SCC. even in crews wtf? east coast taking top 3 of 4, top 4 of 6 in a WC-hosted tourney .. and not even all of east coast's best players attended scc... lmao, it hurts to even think of the ****. what makes you think that just because WA and AZ are also WC, it should compensate for the distinct skill gap between WC and EC?

or i could just go back and summarize
your points are dumb, stop typing

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
indirectly saying something doesn't mean you aren't saying it
Except you have to have a basis for thinking someone is indirectly saying something. You don't have such a basis here. Trust me, if I thought you weren't good, I'd tell it to your face. You can always just ask, no one's stopping you. I've also said in another thread that you're much better than me and blah blah blah. I'm just basically tired of qualifying my words so you don't get butt hurt. It's not personal. If you can't see it's just to prove a point, then whatever. Separate the words from the person, it's not hard.

Anyway PC, obv EC is better individually, but that doesn't necessarily mean you win crews. WC can win in crews and still not be better than EC, they're not zero-sum possibilities.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Anyway PC, obv EC is better individually, but that doesn't necessarily mean you win crews. WC can win in crews and still not be better than EC, they're not zero-sum possibilities.
yeah i mean theres always a possibility i guess its kind of like playing the lottery LOL nah i mean with the EC splitting into two crews it'll be pretty close actually/maybe.

I kinda want Pcs sig haha :p
friendlies!
dood he looks like me too LOL, yeah we gotta play more.

technomancer

Smash Champion
How it should have gone down.

doesn't mean we aren't going to **** your **** next time we see you. PC chris is gonna have to change his name to BOWSER OWNED PC Chris rofl rofl WC ftw rofl rofl and chillindude will be chillinfood after I eat his ugly fox PWNT
EC dominates trash talk once again

In fact except for P (who I feel was entirely betrayed) you guys got pwned by Kiwii mostly.

During crew battles we should have trash talk bonus MMs as well with someone on a camcorder to capture it and append it to the video

i got firstsies on PC friendlies ya jerk.

last time me and forkgirl just like stared at you blankly after every match and i'd like poke you with my controller and whimper. ggz chris/otto
Not my fault PC was whispering things in my ear like "ignore these n00bs"
I was like, "Awwwww pc that's kinda mean" but he wouldn't listen.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
But kiwii is just legitimately silly; she's apparently taking this seriously with a vigor I LOL at. [insert litany of sexist and misogynistic jokes]

don't brag about beating a bowser with sheik
Insolence tires me. Dude, seriously, stop sucking at English. This will be the first and last time I do your work for you, next times I'm just going to belittle you and be my usual condescending and patronizing self.

i guess if you're going to give credit to gimpy for "****** socal," I guess I **** WA since I've beaten him twice in tourny? But it's not only incorrect but also irrelevant; WA = part of WC Crew = they ****.
You call that a brag? Okay. Let's example the qualifiers in that:

I guess if you're going to give credit to gimpy for "****** socal," I guess I **** WA since I've beaten him twice in tourny? But it's not only incorrect but also irrelevant..."

Dude, seriously. I'll put it in basic terms this time, too, since I can no longer assume you'll understand:

Your point of Gimpy ****** So Cal is illogical and not founded on much fact whatsoever, but if you choose to stand by such a silly opinion, I can counter such silly opinion as easily as copying your logic and saying I **** WA since I beat Gimpy. But since beating a player doesn't necessarily mean you're better than them (or their region), it points out how silly your own logic is since I'm copying it.

Get it?

and i wouldn't have mentioned silent wolf ****** your ****. i never said anything about being bad at melee, but thanks for admitting it first-hand. you ARE from socal, so it's basically a given.
Yet you live in the MD/VA area and get to play many more great players than So Cal, which obviously is the worst area for smash in the United States. So yet why are you still bad at this game? Yet I still have a strong suspicion I'd beat you anyway ^^

"lots of noobs" .. oh you mean the majority of socal? enough said LMFAO
LOLZ WOW TEH LEGIT POINT U R WINNAR

OH GOOD ONE LOLZ LET ME SEE YOU **** PLANK YOURSELF. otherwise shut the **** up, stop picking on plank's performance at scc just because he's not at the same level at chu/chillin/azen/pc/m2k. he'd probably 4-stock your ***
See why I said EC can't handle trash talk? Can you take it ANY MORE up the ass? Plank's a cool guy and I have no problem with him; I housed him, after all. It's not personal, it's called trash talk. Get that stick out of your ***. (See? I even passed up another easy sexist and misogynistic joke.) He was the one bragging about ****** So Cal before he came down here and then he gets ***** by two players who hardly even go (and stay) to that many tournaments. I'm sure he can handle it, he's a big boy.

what makes you think that just because WA and AZ are also WC, it should compensate for the distinct skill gap between WC and EC?
You're bad at comprehension. Um, in this specific crew battle all that matters is that WA and AZ are going to be in the crew as WC. So the skill gap between WC and EC, in the strictest sense, is just not as relevant as you're making it out to be.

or i could just go back and summarize
your points are dumb, stop typing
Play me in tournament

technomancer

Smash Champion
I'll tell you what

Kiwii I'll MM you with Bowser
P I'll MM your shiek with Falco
then you guys can MM to see who gets more stock off
and if you both get 0 I take all the $$$$$

Who is Florida playing for? Florida and NE should form team East Cost Bread and MD/VA/NJ/PA should form east coast lunchmeat and battle to see who is more important to the sandwich

oh wait but then Texas would be the only state in the south.

Aesir

Smash Master
Hey guys who cares. :D

WC is just gonna lose again, like they always do LOLOLOL.

all joking aside I can't wait for this ****, maybe m2k will have a broken in controller.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Hey guys who cares. :D

WC is just gonna lose again, like they always do LOLOLOL.

all joking aside I can't wait for this ****, maybe m2k will have a broken in controller.
awww see even east coast knows we're going to win. He was joking about using losing.

<3 aesir thanks for your support

Why don't we like, change the subject? Pretty sure VA would **** us alone like chillin said lol
dayum cant wait :D

technomancer

Smash Champion
IMO Lambchops is too much of a manly man to wear sweaters all the time and have a "space needle" for a capitol city

I just don't think Lambchops is a good fit for WA. But that would be too good.

ok i'm done for the night

kiwiii

Smash Lord
But kiwii is just legitimately silly; she's apparently taking this seriously with a vigor I LOL at. [insert litany of sexist and misogynistic jokes]

Insolence tires me. Dude, seriously, stop sucking at English. This will be the first and last time I do your work for you, next times I'm just going to belittle you and be my usual condescending and patronizing self.

You call that a brag? Okay. Let's example the qualifiers in that:

I guess if you're going to give credit to gimpy for "****** socal," I guess I **** WA since I've beaten him twice in tourny? But it's not only incorrect but also irrelevant..."

Dude, seriously. I'll put it in basic terms this time, too, since I can no longer assume you'll understand:

Your point of Gimpy ****** So Cal is illogical and not founded on much fact whatsoever, but if you choose to stand by such a silly opinion, I can counter such silly opinion as easily as copying your logic and saying I **** WA since I beat Gimpy. But since beating a player doesn't necessarily mean you're better than them (or their region), it points out how silly your own logic is since I'm copying it.

Get it?

Yet you live in the MD/VA area and get to play many more great players than So Cal, which obviously is the worst area for smash in the United States. So yet why are you still bad at this game? Yet I still have a strong suspicion I'd beat you anyway ^^

LOLZ WOW TEH LEGIT POINT U R WINNAR

See why I said EC can't handle trash talk? Can you take it ANY MORE up the ass? Plank's a cool guy and I have no problem with him; I housed him, after all. It's not personal, it's called trash talk. Get that stick out of your ***. (See? I even passed up another easy sexist and misogynistic joke.) He was the one bragging about ****** So Cal before he came down here and then he gets ***** by two players who hardly even go (and stay) to that many tournaments. I'm sure he can handle it, he's a big boy.

You're bad at comprehension. Um, in this specific crew battle all that matters is that WA and AZ are going to be in the crew as WC. So the skill gap between WC and EC, in the strictest sense, is just not as relevant as you're making it out to be.

Play me in tournament
i didn't even read anythign but the first section
you try to act like you've been kidding the whole time, after you get *** *****. stop typing. even west coast would disown you if they could
nvm i read one part. YEAH LET'S CONSIDER HOW I'VE BEEN PLAYING FOR ONE YEAR. that could explain a lot. and despite how much depth md/va has, no one said any of those guys bother playing me. i've played azen and chillin probably two or three legit times out of all the months that i've been friends and hung out with them. shut the **** up, seriously. propose your point a little more maturely as if you're kidding, else you're just gonna come off like a huge douche bag and irritate people

technomancer, i'll take your bowser. you're dumb for even proposing. gimpy, i'll take yours too. stop bragging, it's annoying. and don't complain when i cg the **** out of both of you. no johns, i'm not gonna feel bad about playing gay anymore in this ****ing game lmao

i'm pretty sure azen has the best bowser in the world, considering he's a brilliant player.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
azen does not have the best bowser in the world

and you know i'm just playing kiwii hahaha why would i brag about matches vs a girl come on now LOL

kiwiii

Smash Lord
**** all of your ****

ya eggz thats why milktea beat ur fox in a quarter mm
and forkgirl apparently ***** dj combo in crews
and can a girl JC shines more than either of you? but itz so hawrd!!1 how does she do it?! QQ

Eggz

Smash Hero
**** all of your ****

ya eggz thats why milktea beat ur fox in a quarter mm
and forkgirl apparently ***** dj combo in crews
and can a girl JC shines more than either of you? but itz so hawrd!!1 how does she do it?! QQ
i really needed that quarter that i borrowed from gimpy too =[

then who does? cuz it **** sure aint you
>_> lol

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i didn't even read anythign but the first section
You get the Cool Guy Award.

you try to act like you've been kidding the whole time
And you try to act like that I'm acting like I've been joking and semi-serious the whole time so you can save face.

One of these things is true. It's just not my fault you don't like which one is. lawl I do this all the time, like seriously. I leave it up to the other person to take it all seriously and get butt hurt so I can laugh. Guess what? They do.

YEAH LET'S CONSIDER HOW I'VE BEEN PLAYING FOR ONE YEAR.
I've been playing competitively since July 06. Yourself? And I haven't even become dedicated to this game until three weeks ago... which is why I have upgraded from "suck" to "decent." Yourself?

that could explain a lot. and despite how much depth md/va has, no one said any of those guys bother playing me.
You did:

i play with azen, chillin, chu, tope, km, g-reg.
shut the **** up, seriously. propose your point a little more maturely as if you're kidding
... So post maturely if I'm kidding? Uhhhh... see the disconnect there?

else you're just gonna come off like a huge douche bag and irritate people
Yes, I come off like a douche and etc... to the people I'm not going to like to begin with. The people who get all mad and butt hurt are the same people who aren't worth my time to begin with, so I may as well get some enjoyment out of them and give them a better reason to dislike me.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
lololol omfg youre one of those guys where i have to offer an elaborate explanation for each one of my points because you lack the common sense to grasp everything on your own. i'm just gonna stop here. you clearly care too much about this argument when it's been dumb from the start

btw stop typing a thesis for your rebuttals when the person is too lazy to read everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom