• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 3 Feb 2nd/3rd Be there by 11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drephen

Smash Master
k lemme lay down the law

1.) Azen has the best EVERYTHING, its been proven too many times

2.) EC ***** crews everytime without fail (though i would like one more shot at them)

3.) I beat bombsoldier so that makes me the best

4.) Neighboorhood P, your contridicting(<--- omg spelling error flame me for it) yourself all over the place and making yourself sound like an idiot, just stop.

5.) Eggz you too, you are annoying as hell on the internet(can't wait to hang out with you guys again)

6.) Don't mess with Kiwi

I think im leaning towards regular crews as well. It would be sweet to have a designated crew for each region though.

Like a 5 man crew from each region. 5 from west coast, east coast, midwest, and south. And among those regional crew have regular crews.

That way everyone can participate and cheer for their own region.

Whaddya think plank?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
lololol omfg youre one of those guys where i have to offer an elaborate explanation for each one of my points because you lack the common sense to grasp everything on your own. i'm just gonna stop here. you clearly care too much about this argument when it's been dumb from the start

btw stop typing a thesis for your rebuttals when the person is too lazy to read everything
lolol wellz im juss tryna have fun, isnt that wut the internet is for??? lol :)

Figured I'd respond in the only language you understand: ******.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
or you'll just be like the majority of smashers who talk **** on the boards and never say a mean word to me in person, if anything at all. and if you do say ****, i'll be more than glad to say something back

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
lol if you act as butt hurt IRL as you do online i'm going to talk trash non-stop because it's funny.

if you act normal and don't care then i'm not going to care either cuz i never do, i just do it to pick on people's weaknesses.

it's much easier to talk **** online because you can pick and choose your spots of the opponent's stupidity. so really you do all the work, all i have to do is move my fingers to type. it's easy. but if you don't show your stupidity IRL it requires effort from me... which is just too much to do.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
shut up and listen to aho

i agree w/ drephen about reg crews, with designated regions. sorry, just read his whole thing right now
maybe there should be a poll

kiwiii

Smash Lord
kusakusaKIWI (4:36:22 AM): id actually love to live in the wc
kusakusaKIWI (4:36:32 AM): despite the smash scene
Gimpyfish62 (4:36:30 AM): *GASP*
kusakusaKIWI (4:36:35 AM): just living in socal
kusakusaKIWI (4:36:39 AM): despite manacloud
kusakusaKIWI (4:36:44 AM): so basically for the weather

LOL

>_>

kirbstir

Smash Lord
I think we've seen enough of EC **** in crews that normal crews would be nice

Although I still wanted low tier =(

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
This thread is hilarious.

Luckily I don't have time to warn everyone because I have to go to work.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LMFAO, the constant bickering between neighborhoodp and kiwiii is ****ing hilarious. and i love how no one should spam this thread and then 5 straight hours of arguing about nothing lol.

and to all of you, please stop butchering the English language. reading your constant "lolz" and ridiculous purposeful mispellings is like taking a nail gun to the spleen.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
Not my fault PC was whispering things in my ear like "ignore these n00bs"
I was like, "Awwwww pc that's kinda mean" but he wouldn't listen.
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
not my fault pc is too scared to play me

;D

lets see, I'd also like to play you silent wolf....$1 mm??

and eggz i dont remember what our mm was supposed to be, so how bout $1 against your fox and $1 against your mario??

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
My crew of four are very interested in coming to this, can anybody house us? We don't want to be alone in a city we don't know in weather that could kill us. I haven't seen snow since I was 4, and I'm pretty sure we'll freeze to death in February weather in the East Coast.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
G-reg said:
In other words, it shouldn't take you 5 minutes to think of a clever counterpick on some guy who just 3 stocked you, you'll probably lose anyway so just pick something.

OMG wow

quoted for freaking truth lol

otherwise, sounds good g-reg. actual info? i know that IS crazy lol

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
We are shooting for 3 rounds of pools, all 4 stock, to a 32 man bracket.

Teams will probably be 2 rounds, with a really tight cutoff, into a smaller bracket. Be prepared for INTENSE team pools!
Holy ****, best tournament ever.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
ACTUAL TOURNAMENT-RELATED INFORMATION -gasp-! *faints*

Plank, others, and myself are still in the process of working out the total organization of the tournament. We are still debating the crews issue, but as of now Regional Crews is the side-event. We understand different people want different things, and changes will be made ONLY after carefully organizing every aspect from top to bottom. This tournament's goal is to be not just the last big before brawl, but also the most efficient.

We are shooting for 3 rounds of pools, all 4 stock, to a 32 man bracket. Of course, this creates huge time complications. Depending on the number of TV's available, the first round could potentially be 3 stock, or even worse, the 3rd round of pools would be omitted and a bracket would be created then and there. Teams will probably be 2 rounds, with a really tight cutoff, into a smaller bracket. Be prepared for INTENSE team pools!

Plank and myself are known for making reasonably fair brackets, however there will be so much talent at this tournament that some pools and brackets will look harder than others. I think we are all mature enough to accept that SOMEONE has to get the hard bracket, so if it's you, think of it as an opportunity to beat someone good.

There should be ample amounts of setups, but don't be shy about your tourney match if you can't find a TV. Find what you know to be a friendly and tell them to get off (I find the "next kill wins" method to be the most courteous). A huge portion of this tournament's success is going to be the smashers resposibility to play his/her matches, and play them in a reasonable time. (In other words, it shouldn't take you 5 minutes to think of a clever counterpick on some guy who just 3 stocked you, you'll probably lose anyway so just pick something).

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Kiwii = awesome

G-reg I will seriously mm your falcon w/ my Ness. Or at least Ness ditto. >.>

Gimpyfish I need to play your Bowser. Plz plz plz.

I'm pretty sure that if we do regional crews that EC will flat out ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom