• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

UncleSam

Smash Master
yeah, ganon would get out, bu if pushed to the point of where he'd need to use that painful fire, he'd probably be **** ready to take advantage

also, would ganon see it coming? theres no dramatic "take a breath" build up, its just an exhale taht then ignites...his eyes would be ****ed at least....
he's a turtle/dragon thing, his shell is directly connected to his ribcage changing how his lungs work.
that might alter the firing of said fire. He wouldn't be able to expand and contract his chest as well, I know he doesn't have an underbelly shell but his ribcage is still stuck to his shell and check his stomach area

see how it's got that mid section that's different than the scales of his skin?
it could be hindering his ribcage.
or just a soft spot, since the underbelly shell is inert

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Payasofabia, Why do you like the ICs so much?
Or hate Peach so much?

o_O
I can't accept that a bimbo with no training or effective weapons could defeat 2 characters at the same time, becasue smash, that is is the pinnacle of uncanonical, made by a completely different company with a completely different director, says that they look like kids.

Anyway, writing my last argument for this MU. Hope it works.

JOE!

Smash Hero
the soft belly could allow that...

PAYA:

well, what other evidence do we have? they had 1 game where they are streched due to NES graphics...

UncleSam

Smash Master
true, but to spit out fire like that, you'd need to inhale obviously, a soft spot would make it more obvious.
also want to point out. Since he's got turtle-like qualities, and his shell is connected to his spine (only way it could attach), spinal damage will kill bowser.
5-6ft long Greatsword will pierce straight to the spine of bowser (unless other more important organs get in the way)
and the soft-spot ain't making bowsers chest get any more protective.

xepherthree

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4167-4976-4789
I can't accept that a bimbo with no training or effective weapons could defeat 2 characters at the same time, becasue smash, that is is the pinnacle of uncanonical, made by a completely different company with a completely different director, says that they look like kids.

Anyway, writing my last argument for this MU. Hope it works.
:laugh: That made me lolirl.
You do have a point though, the ICs don't have the biggest sample size to judge them by. JOE did they say they're probably kids though...:(

JOE!

Smash Hero
true, but to spit out fire like that, you'd need to inhale obviously, a soft spot would make it more obvious.
also want to point out. Since he's got turtle-like qualities, and his shell is connected to his spine (only way it could attach), spinal damage will kill bowser.
5-6ft long Greatsword will pierce straight to the spine of bowser (unless other more important organs get in the way)
spikes and studded areas will make it inaccurate....

and wouldnt the shell be too thick/hard at that size for a 1-hit break?

xepherthree

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4167-4976-4789
What sword are we using?

I don't really see that as a "piercing" sword.

I'mma go watch TV.
I;ll see how this turns out in the morning.

UncleSam

Smash Master
spikes and studded areas will make it inaccurate....

and wouldnt the shell be too thick/hard at that size for a 1-hit break?
Shells are made of scates
Keratin, ya know the stuff ur fingernails are made out of, and thats the back, front is the same just the thickness is less, soft spot even less than the skin, frontal stab could reach the spine, if not he's bound to hit a lung/heart.
if he directly breaks pierces a bone in the spinal cord or gets his blade inbetween two bones it will release spinal fluid.
and that's a slow, painful, death.
first he becomes paralyzed, everything will become paralyzed, soon after his nervous system will start to deteriorate, and his brain will slowly cease to function.
EDIT:
xeph- OoT ganon isn't tournament worthy why use him?

much better

Salem

Smash Champion
Keratin, ya know the stuff ur fingernails are made out of, and thats the back, front is the same just the thickness is less, soft spot even less than the skin, frontal stab could reach the spine, if not he's bound to hit a lung/heart.
if he directly breaks pierces a bone in the spinal cord or gets his blade inbetween two bones it will release spinal fluid.
first he becomes paralyzed, everything will become paralyzed, soon after his nervous system will start to deteriorate, and his brain will slowly cease to function.
Ehh...

Sam, that's evil.

there has to be another way to do this. >_>
And how come we can't just cut off his head again? lol

UncleSam

Smash Master
Ehh...

Sam, that's evil.

there has to be another way to do this. >_>
And how come we can't just cut off his head again? lol
I watch too much Fringe. lol
cutting the head off will be just as easy.
Spinal damage is just more fun. LOL
basically he loses all his motor functions right away/becomes paralyzed. if he's not dead, Ganondorf can go have tea time and come back and do whatever.
it's why spinal fluid is so important

JOE!

Smash Hero
bowser has a metal collar, beheading aint happenenign :p

also, i was talking about a stab thr the shell, not the stomach.

UncleSam

Smash Master
bowser has a metal collar, beheading aint happenenign :p

also, i was talking about a stab thr the shell
Keratin, ya know the stuff ur fingernails are made out of,
and thats the back, front is the same just the thickness is less, soft spot even less than the skin, frontal stab could reach the spine, if not he's bound to hit a lung/heart.
EDIT:
xeph- OoT ganon isn't tournament worthy why use him?

much better
I talked about the shell in the first 2 lines.
steel<Keratin? wut?
OMFG a collar.
stab under jaw, stab forehead, stab mouth (when open).
and the collar doesn't cover his whole neck, he can still be beheaded

EDIT: more pointless info about spinal fluid
your body makes 3.3 times as much spinal fluid then it actually needs a day, constant removal of fluids, or leakage won't allow replacement as fast which causes the loss of neural functions.
it's also a thick liquid, it's translucent and is 0.4% plasmic proteins (lol solid plasma)

YET ANOTHER EDIT:
I think I just scared everybody so much that Ganondorf wins.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
This is my last argument for this MU. Hope it works. :(

Anyway, saying that the NES's sizes are skewered because of its inferior processiong power is somewhat nullified, because there have been multiple instances of bosses having huge sprites in them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxeB06lTwSw (the two forms.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V18XgeSGpmY (all forms)

NES games were NOT limited in their possibilities for showing the size of characters. They could make gigantic monsters, monsters that were just a little bigger than your characters, extremely small enemies etc.

Saying that their sizes are not canonical because NES games have limited hardware is stupid IMO.

You could say that it is still true because NES characters are smaller than they should be, like Ridley.

But take into consideration that their character design was VERY different back then:

Ridley was not small because of the NES, he was small because the developer originally intended him to be THAT way. Art evolution just got into place.

Which bring me to the next point, characters may seem different in their games, but in canon, they looked extremely different.

Just compare City Ransom's box art:

With the game sprites:

They may have looked small in the game, but the developer's canon said that they were two buffed guys ready to kick some bubblegum and chew ***.

Point of post is: NES is powerful enough to show things like size properly, but not powerfull enough to show detailed characters.

How this affects the MU: the game is powerfull enough to show us the size of the Ice Climbers with great accuracy. And the size range is realistic. 2 meter persons can exist.

But the machine is not powerfull enough to show the climbers in detail, so the way the characters look is still vague. But, taking the height into consideration, there is one thing we can be sure about: they are not kids.

Smash may have very well altered the way the developers intended they to look, just like they altered many stuff about many characters. Pit is the most blatant and the most related example because he, too, is a revived NES character.

The Ice climbers probably....no, they SUFFERED of this, by getting the ability to shoot ice out of their hammers and have a rope when they showed neither of those abilities in their games.

justaway12

Smash Master
Oh, so they're the same size as carrots and eggplants, bigger than seals, and about the same size as polar bears? They are too similar in height =/

The only time I've seen Brawl mess up big time with character models was when a character was too big (arguably Bowser) or too small (Olimar), but they still made the character images presice enough, if they were scaled down, they sould have been a lot bigger, I would belive it if you said they were scaled up though =/

Beside we can't go assuming things just because other games didn't look like that.

Besides, you're right when you said they couldn't show size properly, that could be an argument against them though.

Just show me where the developers canon said the ICs were two buff adults and I'll drop it =/

I still think you have yet to prove anything about the ICs

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
Which he'd actually be a fusion of, that and the turtle.
and lol, they both rush in and attack interesting ain't it?

The shell in the end still slows him down alot, turtles will always get slowed down by it.
Interesting how you entirely missed the point of what I said. Not all animal's only form of attack is charging and biting.

You know, there are things called claws, and when you swipe with them, especially if they are hugeit will equal instant gore on contact. In fact, based on Bowser's size as ten foot, if single claw managed to strike Ganondorf's head dead on, he would die because it would impale his head and then some. Ganondorf is dead.

Ganondorf gets on his back, Bowser intentionally falls backward, faster than it would be than if Ganon him made him fall over himself,is impaled on the spikes of Bowser's shell, Ganon goes splat.

Bowser breathing fire is plausible, but just not very smart for him to do.

Read this.

Scroll down and read the section called "Fire breathing".

Bowser can swipe at Ganondorf, He succeeds in slapping him in the side of the head. His neck is snapped by the force, Ganon dies.

Face it, Bowser has more ways to kill Ganondorf than 'Drof does to him.
----------

Stop your "lol, turtle, turtle, turtle" business. We provide you with things that are substantial in some way and you ignore it.

Facts:

Bowser has been shown to swim, ergo his shell is most likely lighter than his main body to allow for his arms to give him the power to swim.

If Bowser were an animal, he had to come from somewhere, like an egg, and he would have to grow form that stage into juvenile, then adulthood. The weight he has therefore would be natural, and his body would ergo be adapted to carry his weight and that of his shell's. Otherwise his species would have a tough time surviving.

He doesn't have to be on all fours just because you say he does and in the same stroke you could counter with he doesn't have to be bi-pedal because we say he does.

Unfortunately the majority as well as (some) logic rules here. He is bi-pedal due to evolution.

Breathing fire is plausible if the theory of Fire Breathing is practiced in Bowser up the point that he can spit a burst, but it still is not smart to do because a backdraft could kill him or it would leave burns and scarred tissue. Ergo, Bowser can breath fire, but it remains a possible trump card rather than a weapon.
----------

Bowser's Claws, horns, and jaws give him the edge in close range combat due to their sheer size, his claws could probably clash with his sword, or so could the wristbands and choker, which would have probably come from a previous capturing attempt.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Oh, so they're the same size as carrots and eggplants, bigger than seals, and about the same size as polar bears? They are too similar in height =/

The only time I've seen Brawl mess up big time with character models was when a character was too big (arguably Bowser) or too small (Olimar), but they still made the character images presice enough, if they were scaled down, they sould have been a lot bigger, I would belive it if you said they were scaled up though =/

Beside we can't go assuming things just because other games didn't look like that.

Besides, you're right when you said they couldn't show size properly, that could be an argument against them though.

Just show me where the developers canon said the ICs were two buff adults and I'll drop it =/

I still think you have yet to prove anything about the ICs

Just like those eggplants have eyes, or how they grow on extemely cold places like the summit of mountains, where no plants should live. Or how they grow without this:

That's an unrealistic aspect of the game that we should ignore.

And I ask you the same thing: where is the proof that they are kids?

Its between deciding to use smash as a reference, even though they change lots of things about the characters and was made by a different developer and team, or with the original game, made by the original creator and team and where with a little logic you can tell their general stats.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
dont bring that game up, that is a game mechanic, much liek how her emotions cause fire and stuff.
Neither is a game mechanic, it's part of the game equiptment that may or may not be unusual.

A parasol having a sharp tip is unusual, but it's not unrealistic.

On the other hand, emotion-based magic IS.

as for bowser's intellect vs ganon: the only way it'd help in a fight like this is if ganon set a trap beforehand....which wouldnt be happening due to no foreknowledge between fighters.

You can be 3x as smart as a wild animal attacking you, but what good will it do if thay have size, stength, and claws over you?
Wait what?

Firstly, bowser has a large enough head for it to be possible for him to be intelligent.

Secondly, they have to find each other, if one has the advantage in finding the other, then they can set a trap (see: Ninja vs. Spartan).

Secondly, intellect is ALWAYS an advantage, it allows you to detect patterns and recognize limitations. The problem is it may not be enough.

:D

Huzzah!

@Xeph
That may be true, but not at that age.
*bro-fists*

See, told you you guys we were right.

My ability to stumble onto the right side while being tenacious and having a ton of knowledge (but sucking at actually debating) triumphs again!

1)Arguments that make this point null.

1) Never in canon has it said that they are 2 young kids. They have only EVER appeared in one canon game, and you could say, with logic, that they are as big as a normal human when comparing them with polar bears.

They are 3/5 as big as a male polar bear, which are 11 ft high when standing.

That's 3.35 meters high.

3/5 is 2 meters high. That's as big as ganon.

If that is not enoguh and you argue that they look like kids in Brawl, so they MUST be kids, there is this:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ArtisticAge
No.

Check the ice climber's boxart, their features are child-like that's just an unrealistically small polar bear.

If nothing else, their proportions are only REMOTELY POSSIBLE with a young child.

Namely head to body height.

2) Peach's grenades (in fact, primitive grebades) were made specifically to burn ships and the like. They are VERY innefective against infantry. The only way they could kill if it the climbers caught on fire and did nothing about it.

And I already proved that Peach's grenades are primitive bombs.
You proved they are bombs with FUSES.

There are many ways to make a modern bomb that includes a fuse, just not a grenade.

3) Their bad proportions:

That's their coats.
Then why do their heads have the same proportions?

justaway12

Smash Master
Just like those eggplants have eyes, or how they grow on extemely cold places like the summit of mountains, where no plants should live. Or how they grow without this:

Such as someone, polar bears standing being so close to the size of a bird, or a seal sitting down? Or was that the other way around? =/

Its between deciding to use smash as a reference, even though they change lots of things about the characters and was made by a different developer and team, or with the original game, made by the original creator and team and where with a little logic you can tell their general stats.
Do they mess with other smash characters design? because every other smash character look a lot like they do in thier video games

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Neither is a game mechanic, it's part of the game equiptment that may or may not be unusual.

Wait what?

Firstly, bowser has a large enough head for it to be possible for him to be intelligent.

Secondly, they have to find each other, if one has the advantage in finding the other, then they can set a trap (see: Ninja vs. Spartan).

Secondly, intellect is ALWAYS an advantage, it allows you to detect patterns and recognize limitations. The problem is it may not be enough.

*bro-fists*

My ability to stumble onto the right side while being tenacious and having a ton of knowledge (but sucking at actually debating) triumphs again!

No.

Check the ice climber's boxart, their features are child-like that's just an unrealistically small polar bear.

If nothing else, their proportions are only REMOTELY POSSIBLE with a young child.

There are many ways to make a modern bomb that includes a fuse, just not a grenade.

The.....Iceys....are not....going down....yet!

Just to let you know I am going to respond. Wait.

payasofobia

Smash Champion

Wait what?

*bro-fists*

No.

Anyway, first point:

You mean this boxart?

I would like to show you multiple instances of boxarts differing from countries.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/nes/image/587505.html?box=2696
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/nes/image/587505.html?box=59517
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/nes/image/587505.html?box=81043

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/bigboxshots/3/925583_61404_front.jpg
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/bigboxshots/3/925583_94826_front.jpg

http://rpgfan.com/pics/guardians-crusade/box-japfront.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/9e/Guardian'sCrusadeCover.jpg

http://media.strategywiki.org/images/thumb/3/30/Rockman_FC_box.jpg/250px-Rockman_FC_box.jpg
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.nintendowiifanboy.com/media/2008/09/boxart-mm1-eu.jpg

The european box art may be as uncanonical as smash.

As for the proportions: take into consideration that many characters have weird body proportions in this thread:

Prime examples are bowser, who wouldn't even exist IRL, the mario characters, the Donkey Kong characters who have extremely weird proportions compared to their IRL examples, Ness, Lucas, the spacies, previously Toon link, Sonic and quite a bit more characters.

And we still treated those characters like they would work IRL, the crippling defects produced by their skewered proportions taken out because of flexibility.

And, about the bombs, when they blow up in the game, they produce a distictive spark of fire which Byzantine bombs are known to work.

They also have the same shape and colour.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c5/Liquid_fire_granades_Chania.jpg

Salem

Smash Champion
*Sigh*

Fire is barely an advantage...

Actually... it's a disadvantage cause he basicly destroys himself more with it.
He rather not use it at all unless he wants to die.

And all that has been shown in the games, in real life it's gonna be much MUCH diffrent.
Also bowser has always been shown to be dumb, trying to change his intellect SUDDENLY is just calling for me to say somebody's cheating and i'll start to SUDDENLY ignore and go on with a more correct post.

Dragons aren't proven real besides the Komodo Dragon which is barely a real one, He'd have acid cause in REAL LIFE no such animal hybrid will be able to breath fire SUDDENLY.

Nothing can actually breath fire in RL unless with some kind of help with something.
Fire breathing animals will simply not be real.

Also Bowser's arms aren't really protected so Ganon can cut off his arms first and then go for the head.

Ganon actually has sword range to help him here so he can actually chip away at weak parts on Bowser, don't forget Ganon is also faster which should'nt be a problem for him to dodge Bowser's struggling attacks due to Bowser's weight holding him back.

Bowser can barely do anything. >_>

payasofobia

Smash Champion

Such as someone, polar bears standing being so close to the size of a bird, or a seal sitting down? Or was that the other way around? =/

Do they mess with other smash characters design? because every other smash character look a lot like they do in thier video games
I would like to say that Andean condors are really big.

And no, not in design, bu they do mess them up in other areas.

Could give you some examples if you want.

REL38

Smash Lord

@Previous Post

There's one fatal flaw with what you're saying with the NES.

Those games came out 5 years after the Ice Climber

Castlevania 3 came out in 1989 (JP) and was developed by Konami

Megaman came out in 1990 and was developed by Capcom

Ice Climber came out in 1985 and was developed by Nintendo

for better comparison

Super Mario Bros. came out in 1985 and was developed by Nintendo

If consoles have shown us anything, it's that the later in the consoles lifespan, the better graphics games have to offer. They've learned to manipulate and utilize the software they're working with to the fullest potential.

Games such as Ice Climber and Super Mario Bros. came out right at the birth of the NES. Of course they'd have graphics that are much less than ones that came out 5 years later.
The developers were working with something that was new to them and still knew not how to fully push the software to its furthest degree.

@Quote

You probably weren't saying this, but every vegetable was the same size.

justaway12

Smash Master
@Payasofbia: I know they don't mess up in design, they mess in move, in height, but since you're admiting they don't mess up in design, you admit they look like kids, oh and answer my last question :p

@REL: If you were talking to me, yes I was saying that, I just meant they are almost as big as the Ice climbers

JOE!

Smash Hero
*Sigh*

And all that has been shown in the games, in real life it's gonna be much MUCH diffrent.
Also bowser has always been shown to be dumb, trying to change his intellect SUDDENLY is just calling for me to say somebody's cheating and i'll start to SUDDENLY ignore and go on with a more correct post.

Dragons aren't proven real besides the Komodo Dragon which is barely a real one, He'd have acid cause in REAL LIFE no such animal hybrid will be able to breath fire SUDDENLY.

Nothing can actually breath fire in RL unless with some kind of help with something.

Also Bowser's arms aren't really protected so Ganon can cut off his arms first and then go for the head.

Ganon actually has sword range to help him here so he can actually chip away at weak parts on Bowser, don't forget Ganon is also faster which should'nt be a problem for him to dodge Bowser's struggling attacks due to Bowser's weight holding him back.

bowser was recently proven to be rather light for his size.

he is about 10ft tall, 15ish feet long, and only weights 2600. he is that massive yet only weighs a bit over a ton...

also, we could give him acid if you want, it would surely make it easier vs Ganon...

cus fire would hurt, but acid would just be spit and forget...

(also could explain the myth of why boozers had fire by early man, they spat acid )

EDIT: i also never said he was smart :p

EDIT 2: stop comparing him to real animals when there really isnt anything besides possibly an anklyosaur to compare him to

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Japanese box art, all others are irrelevant, the country of initial release is what matters. Rereleases are retcons.

Same reason what Dojo's English site said about Ness being out of the game wasn't the word of God, whenever a translated version contradicts the original version, then the original holds, because the original is the original vision and statement, the translation is just an attempt to recreate that.

Coincidentally, guess what? Ness is in Brawl, showing a very clear and concise example of why we need to take translations with a grain of salt (and for reference, imamade is NOT the same as "until now", there is no connotation of "will not continue", it's just a statement of what came before).

Edit: Also certain sprites are quite revealing, especially the "smiling sprites".

But if you zone in very well, you can see their features are very child-like on pretty much everything.

As for the proportions: take into consideration that many characters have weird body proportions in this thread:

Prime examples are bowser, who wouldn't even exist IRL, the mario characters, the Donkey Kong characters who have extremely weird proportions compared to their IRL examples, Ness, Lucas, the spacies, previously Toon link, Sonic and quite a bit more characters.

And we still treated those characters like they would work IRL, their skewered proportions taken out because of flexibility.
Depends, some of them can, some of them can't, but you have no idea how long I've been waiting for people to call "lolphail" on some of them (can't do all the work, can I?).

But the thing is, here it's different, the proportions are realistic, they're just indicative of certain attributes of the character that simply aren't advantageous, namely that they're young and overweight.

And, about the bombs, when they blow up in the game, they produce a distictive spark of fire which Byzantine bombs are known to work.

They also have the same shape and colour.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c5/Liquid_fire_granades_Chania.jpg
Again, sharing attributes =/= same thing.

The spark is quite common to fused bombs, and the overall shape and size is derived from cartoon conventions.

The basic design was used in a wide variety of bombs from early artillery, to canonballs, tp tetsuhau, to early hand grenades.

Also, where realistically would peach get Byzantine bombs?

These are modern bombs that happen to be round and black with a fuse and so bear a resemblence to your Byzantine bombs, nothing more.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
*Doesn't care about that*

Ganon has sword advantage.
Armor Advantage.
Smart's Advantage.

and Bowser has...

Claws Advantage.
Defense Advantage.
Fire Acid Advantage.

What are you talking about?
Armor doesn't help when the force of the blow can still break your bone >_>

Ganon only really has the sword, and smarts advantage.

Bowser has just has a much easier time killing Ganon then Ganon has killing Bowser =_=

Salem

Smash Champion
Armor doesn't help when the force of the blow can still break your bone >_>

Ganon only really has the sword, and smarts advantage.

Bowser has just has a much easier time killing Ganon then Ganon has killing Bowser =_=

@JOE!:

Yes, acid would be better but it would still drain him a bit and getting rid of such fluids is dangerous still.
He'd at the least be tired.

@Mr. notice me posting here: And the armor helps... >_>
If he didn't have it he'd be dead from almost any blow from him.

We also don't know what kind of armor ganon has, depending on what type it is he could possibly withstand hits from Bowser.

They're basicly even, Bowser just has diffrent ways to kill ganon which really doesn't matter cause you only can kill somebody once, meaning you pretty much only have one way in that moment to kill somebody.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
@JOE!:

Yes, acid would be better but it would still drain him a bit and getting rid of such fluids is dangerous still.
He'd at the least be tired.

@Mr. notice me posting here: And the armor helps... >_>
If he didn't have it he'd be dead from almost any blow from him.

We also don't know what kind of armor ganon has, depending on what type it is he could possibly withstand hits from Bowser.

They're basicly even, Bowser just has diffrent ways to kill ganon which really doesn't matter cause you only can kill somebody once, meaning you pretty much only have one way in that moment to kill somebody.
I actually read this thread Salem, and I read it >_>

Regardless when he gets hit he will still have a broken bone.

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
*Sigh*

I am basic my arguments on solid things, if you knew anything about Sea-Turtles, you would know why I made that argument.

Very wrong, Bowser has been shown to be intelligent, if he were dumb as you say, he wouldn't try to kidnap Princess Peach because he wouldn't know HOW to go about it in any particular manner in the first place. The fact he is able to concoct such schemes shows he has intelligence.

Citing Adum: "Firstly, bowser has a large enough head for him to be intelligent."

Your statement of him being always shown as dumb is false, and ill-informed. It will be disregarded.

Just because he is an animal does not automatically make him dumb. Mammals such as dogs and dolphins have been shown to be quite intelligent.

Some African Congo Parrots have also been shown to have a bit of intelligence beyond mere mimicry of human speech (Ripley's Believe it or Not ep I watched).

Yet you just saying so does not make it entirely true. The closest fire breather on the planet is an insect: the Bombadeer Beetle. When it is threatened, it squirts a hot liquid out of it's abdomen that is nearly boiling point (200˚F), yet it doesn't kill itself in this practice. because it does not sprout from vital organs of course.

Fire breathing is possible, when hydrogen is combined with platinum, it will combust when shot through a small space like a tube, thus making the effecteof breathing fire. A tube like that would be part of the mouth. Remember the Norwegian Ridgeback of Harry Potter fame?

Did it not have a way to shoot the flames from it's mouth, like say, the two holes barely visible in the bottom part of it's mouth?

Breathing fire is possible, but dangerous for Bowser.

The armor on Ganondorf is heavy, he is slow like Bowser, not lightning quick compared to him. That is a load, and oh so wrong. If Bowser's weight weighs him down, so does Ganondorf's armor and his own weight.

Just because he has a sword can be remedies by swatting it out of his hand or knocking Ganondorf off balance with such a tactic and then attacking him while he is off balance.

Just because Ganondorf is not disarmed in the games does not mean that he cannot be disarmed in real life. Its the way the game was programmed. If he could be disarmed, Ganondorf would be too easy in game. Things IRL WILL be different.

He can crush Ganondorf; break his bones; crush his head; snap his neck; crush his head between both hands; fall backward on him and have the spikes crush Ganondorf; swat the sword out of his hand (He has a much higher physical strength); impale him on his claws, etc, etc, etc, ad nauseum.

Yeah Bowser can barely do anything./sarcasm

Top Bottom