• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

JOE!

Smash Hero
as for intellect, bowser has shown an ability to formulate plans. that alone puts him above like 95% of animals...

doesnt mean he is smarter than ganon however, but the point is the gap isnt too large

UncleSam

Smash Master
Really?
From wikipedia:

One cubic centimetre corresponds to a volume of 1⁄1,000,000 of a cubic metre

The balance of findings, which have been largely on participants of European ancestry, indicate an average adult brain volume of 1130 cubic centimetres (cc) for women and 1260 cc for men.

If a brain was 1m^3, then it would be 1000000 cc. Also, this is a m^3

This is cm^3
I know I made a mistake I wanted to correct it but I had to go...
it's 12.6m^3

and I still don't get the whole fact of Flesh>weapons.
RL it makes no sense.
EDIT: what's with the whole gimped thing?
super strong human with high intelligence and armor and weapons vs. moderate intelligence with fists/flame
95%?
hell no,
almost every species that live in groups formulate plans (they fight in packs)
many insects formulate plans (some are more deadly and disgusting then ours, put assassin bugs at a human scale and they'd rule the world no questions asked, ask any and they'd kill you)
the only things that don't formulate plans are plants (duh)
and lone species (but even then they have some way to think, sneak up, and kill prey without any1 noticing)

xepherthree

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4167-4976-4789
I know I made a mistake I wanted to correct it but I had to go...
it's 12.6m^3

and I still don't get the whole fact of Flesh>weapons.
RL it makes no sense.
Where do you get 12.6 from? The average human brain is around 1200 cc. A cubic meter is 1000000 cc. You just said that the average brain is 12000000 cc. Its probably closer to .00126 of a m^3.

Weapons do cut through flesh, But bowser is also a hulking, 10ft beast who could kill a normal human by nonchalantly punching them into a wall. He can't do this to ganon, but he could break ganons ribs on impact with a punch the strong.

super strong human with high intelligence and armor and weapons vs. Super Ultra Uber strong 10ft tall monster with who is smarter then 95% of animals and has fists/flame/bite/razor sharp claws/ spikes/body slam
Fixed.

justaway12

Smash Master
@UnlceSamWell: not that, I just wanted come in and correct some people when they were all like Bowser is stoopid, Ganon's got this, or Bowser is 7ft and Ganon is 9ft. Does every animal formulate plans to have his army rule the world, and do a good job with it too? I would think that is above the normal human scale =/

Beren Zelga already said that Ganon doesn't have a speed adventage, and JOE! said there wasn't a large gap between Bowser and Ganon, I didn't think there was a large gap too, but since people were comparing him too animals, I decided to read previous pages first =/

UncleSam

Smash Master
Where do you get 12.6 from? The average human brain is around 1200 cc. A cubic meter is 1000000 cc. You just said that the average brain is 12000000 cc. Its probably closer to .00126 of a m^3.

Weapons do cut through flesh, But bowser is also a hulking, 10ft beast who could kill a normal human by nonchalantly punching them into a wall. He can't do this to ganon, but he could break ganons ribs on impact with a punch the strong.
I converted b4 I added the unit :p lol
and Ganondorf has more mobility, a weapon, 3-4 layers of armor, and a highly developed brain.
we also have that whole "triforce of Strength" thing that nobody brought upreminds me of ZSS MU's
EDIT: ever heard of alpha males? animal version of "king"
EDIT: how does Ganon not have the speed advantage?
the armor doesn't weigh him down at all.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Since when is Bowsers average height 7 ft? I want proof.

1st picture: that's OoT Link and ganon, I believe. US is using TP Ganon and Link.

I wasn't even taking SSBM into consideration, brawl heights are skewed.
Ganon's actually taller in TP than OoT.

Let's start from Bowser's first actual appearance.

He's 8'7 feet tall here.

Hard to tell exactly how large Bowser was in 1991, what with his baffling, surely drug induced contraption that defies categorization. However, we can see his spiky hair has blossomed into a mousse-caked Royal Mane of the Mushroom Kingdom.

Bowser somehow shrunk himself down to roughly the same size as Mario for a friendly putting about on the go-kart course in Super Mario Kart.

You probably never heard of Mario's Time Machine before, because barely anyone played it. Mario's roughly the same size as Bowser.

This Mario sprite found in the remake of the first SMB game stayed about the same, but Super Mario actually drops a few pixels from his original size. As seen at the very first picture, he used to be ALOT taller.

Mid 90s. It may look like Bowser's squatting down, but that's how he stands. Roughly the same size.

Mamma mia! Now this is a drastic departure from every previous game. Bowser has grown tremendously and it’s plainly clear why that is – Nintendo needed Mario 64 to blow everyone away, and a same-sized villain just wouldn’t resonate as much as a towering, fire-breathing menace. They had the technology, they rebuilt him.

As you can see, Mario, who once saw eye to eye with King Bowser, now neatly fits in the latter’s mouth. Amazingly enough, he becomes even larger in the sequel.

Mario and Bowser are back to their regular heights again, less than a year after Super Mario 64’s king-sized baddie.

Dear lord, what is Bowser suppose to be here? He looks like seven orange rectangles trying to get it on with a beehive. He's almost twice the size as Mario here.

Mario's sitting down and they still look roughly the same size. Either that or Mario's feet are hella small.

Cripes man, you’re huge! As strange as it is to have the final battle take place in a giant septic bathtub, it’s even stranger to see how little regard Nintendo placed on the duo’s relative size.Realize how far away the camera is – if you pull in, and had Mario lay at Bowser’s feet, this would be the biggest he’s ever been by a long shot.

Another sports game, another roughly equivalent pair of competitors. Funny how Bowser’s only scaled down when other people are looking; when it’s just him and Mario squaring off, poof, he’s suddenly huge.

Mentioned this in a few pictures back, Bowser isn't squatting, he's standing up.

Eh.

Hm, he’s certainly quite large, probably more so than the N64 Bowser, yet he’s significantly tinier than Sunshine. Maybe it was the warm tropical air of Delfino Island that swelled him to such great heights – who knows?

Well, there you have it. If you average his size from all these games, he'd only be 1-2 feets taller than Mario. How tall is that? - Around 7 feet.

xepherthree

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4167-4976-4789
I converted b4 I added the unit :p lol
and Ganondorf has more mobility, a weapon, 3-4 layers of armor, and a highly developed brain.
we also have that whole "triforce of Strength" thing that nobody brought upreminds me of ZSS MU's
Nice. >.>
Armor prevents some attacks, the verdict is is that a punch from Bowser would have so much energy in it that ganons armor couldn't absorb all of it, he'd be stunned/knocked back, then bowser would go for the head. Also, Triforces don't exist.
And it doesn't remind me of the ZSS MU I've been in. No ZOMG 313ctr01az3r

UncleSam

Smash Master
Nice. >.>
IKNORITE? lol
Armor prevents some attacks, the verdict is is that a punch from Bowser would have so much energy in it that ganons armor couldn't absorb all of it, he'd be stunned/knocked back, then bowser would go for the head. Also, Triforces don't exist.
neither do chozo (in RL, for now) but that didn't stop anybody, the triforce of strength is infused into Ganondorf's bodies (play more LoZ esp. WW)
And it doesn't remind me of the ZSS MU I've been in. No ZOMG 313ctr01az3r
ZOMG look! an electrolazer!
loljk

justaway12

Smash Master
@UncleSam:http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8589621&postcount=9834

At Ray Kalm: That proves how inconsistent his size is =/
It doesn't prove that Bowser is the same size, if anything that just proves we shouldn't use from there, also, go to Payasofbias post about height =/
I#ll give you the link soon.

UncleSam, you can't say Ganon is strong because of magic, I thought this wwas mentioned before =/

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546

xepherthree

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4167-4976-4789
Hm, he’s certainly quite large, probably more so than the N64 Bowser, yet he’s significantly tinier than Sunshine. Maybe it was the warm tropical air of Delfino Island that swelled him to such great heights – who knows?

Well, there you have it. If you average his size from all these games, he'd only be 1-2 feets taller than Mario. How tall is that? - Around 7 feet.
Not really, because sitting down=/= standing up. For instance, I'm 5'4. I have a friend who's 6'1. If we sit down right next to each other, he's only about three inches taller then me. When a taller person is sittingin a go kart of all places down, they lose alot more height then a shorter person. And I in no way see how he's only two feet taller then Mario including sunshine.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Ray, how many of those are non-canon games to (like the olympic games or tennis?)

also, just him appearing at 20, 30 and even seemingly 100ft would make him tremendous

im keeping him at 10, we went ove rthese facts a looooonnnnggg time ago

actually ray, gimme a minute here and I'll actually average bowsers size out of those appearances

(ill measure him in mario's, which will then be equated to units of 4'11")

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Ray, how many of those are non-canon games to (like the olympic games or tennis?)

also, just him appearing at 20, 30 and even seemingly 100ft would make him tremendous

im keeping him at 10, we went ove rthese facts a looooonnnnggg time ago
Only a couple of those games were non-canon.

Do you mind going over "those" facts with me again? Otherwise, I won't like a debate which I don't know why I'm in.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
actually ray, gimme a minute here and I'll actually average bowsers size out of those appearances

(ill measure him in mario's, which will then be equated to units of 4'11")
Mario's height is also inconsistent.

UncleSam

Smash Master
RAY:

if link is 5'7" as stated eariler...then that Pic actually shows ganon bieng about 7ft tall

as for bowser, my say on him from the begining is that he is 10ft tall. Sam, you actually were there for the debate on how tall he shold be and aggreed upon iot then.

HE IS 10 FT

as for armor, im sure the shock of being hit with something as big as a koopa claw will carry over thru the armor. Bullet proof vests stop bullets, but still hurt like hell when you get shot
no I didn't, I was questioning his weight, first you say 8000, then **** happens, and he becomes 5000, then more **** happens and then he's only 1.3 tons.
wtf dude.
same with height, you keep changing it because you want bowser to win.
anyway...
plated Armor is built so that the weight of it is even distributed throughout the body relieving stress of it weighing you down.
and their are multiple types of greatswords.
the type Beren was talking about was a type of Zweihander that isn't fit for fighting.
typical Zweihanders made for battle weigh about 4-7lbs.

UncleSam

Smash Master
omg I Fell Over And Some Guy Is Going To Go On Top Of Me What Do I Do?

Ganondorf Isn't Defenseless.
And He's Smarter Than Bowsereven If We Go By Bowser's Smarts In Canon, Ganondorf Excels Past That In Both Canon And Rl
I Don't Understand How Scales Would Protect Against Tempered Steel
seems a little small for a Zweihander, just a tad
IDK

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
The problem with that is, REL/Pay were determining Popo and Nana's height, which is alot easier to do since their height isn't really THAT inconsistent and that they don't have much games.

If there is really this much of a fuss going over Bowser's height, we should stick to his brawl height, because that would be the best way to stick to an actual height due to all of his inconsistent heights.

xepherthree

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4167-4976-4789
@ Sam

I'm not involved in the majority of points you listed, but I don't think anyone in the last four pages has said anything about Bowser being faster then Ganon. You already stated the plate armor isn't heavy already. And not being heavy is even more of a reason Bowser can pawnch the **** out of bowser.

The problem with that is, REL/Pay were determining Popo and Nana's height, which is alot easier to do since they're height isn't really THAT inconsistent and that they don't have much games.

If there is really this much of a fuss going over Bowser's height, we should stick to his brawl height, because that would be the best way to stick to an actual height due to all of his inconsistent heights.
We should let JOE! actually figure out Bowser's height, rather then going with brawl because you want Ganon to win.

UncleSam

Smash Master
lol at xeph,
for warriors shields aren't heavy but what do they do?
they keep you from dying.
EDIT: xeph-JOE wants bowser to win tho...
rememeber the old days? owait you don't you joined in august, everything was determined by using the internets to make the match as RL as possible, if we weren't sure we'd make comparisons until it turned out correct. it's what happens when you put stuff in RL
lasers suck, dragons get nerfed, weapons and projectiles are top tier, ect.

justaway12

Smash Master
I'm saying we should exclude NES games because they didn't measure his height, you did put a couple of spin-offs as well

@UncleSam: Oh, I tought that was just a random sword you put up =/
1 minute

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
We should let JOE! actually figure out Bowser's height, rather then going with brawl because you want Ganon to win.
And you should stop listening to his bias decisions because both you and Joe want Bowser to win.

You already stated the plate armor isn't heavy already. And not being heavy is even more of a reason Bowser can pawnch the **** out of bowser.
His armor will evenly distribute weight and speed, providing both extra protection and maneuverability.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546

EDIT: xeph-JOE wants bowser to win tho...
rememeber the old days? owait you don't you joined in august, everything was determined by using the internets to make the match as RL as possible, if we weren't sure we'd make comparisons until it turned out correct. it's what happens when you put stuff in RL
lasers suck, dragons get nerfed, weapons and projectiles are top tier, ect.

Yeah, Joe's making up and using false theories and claims just because he wants Bowser to win.

There really isn't a point in this argument if all Joe's gonna do is make Bowser win.

xepherthree

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4167-4976-4789
lol at xeph,
for warriors shields aren't heavy but what do they do?
they keep you from dying.
Warriors shields

Protect you from PIERCING weapons. Piercing weapons don't have alot of energy behind them, but can gouge a foe. BUt due to the fact that you carry them with your arm means that if more energy then your arm can handle is thrown at the shield, your arm will likely break. If ganon was holding the shield above and bowser punched it, Ganons arm would break. When an object like bowsers arm hits a shield with as much energy as it has, the majority of that energy is transfferred to ganons arm.

JOE!

Smash Hero
@sam: you know from the **** beginning that bowser was 10ft, 4000 in TDB o_O

you're listening to a guy who said a 700lb alligator was the biggest reptile ever?

@mario's size: he actually has been stated by Myamoto to be 4'11". which is why we had Wario ad 5'3"

ok, not counting spinoff games, he has the following heights in marios:

1.5 + 2 + 1.5 + 2.5 + 1.5 + 3.5 + 12 + 2 + 4.5 = 31

/9 = 3.4 (marios)

3.4 x 4 = 13.6 (13ft, 7.2in)

3.4 x 11 = + 37.4 in /12 = + 3.1 feet

total= 13'7.2" + 3'1.2" = 16'8.4"

now, ill take the spinoffs in consideration

1.5 + 2 + 1.2 + 1.5 + 2.5 + 1.5 + 3.5 + 1.5 + 2 + 1.5 + 12 + 2.5 + 1.5 + 1.5 + 4.5 = 40.7

/15= 2.7 (marios)

2.7 x 4 = 10.8 ( 10ft, 9.6inch)

2.7 x 11= +29.7 in /12 = +2.5ft (2'6")

total = 10'9.6" + 2'6" = 13'3.6"

in both cases, the average is much better than 7ft

justaway12

Smash Master

Rsflone

Smash Cadet
Were not the onl ones believing Bowser's size even The Bowser Shrine claims him to be almost 10ft and 2'600 lbs and since he's longer then tall he's about 15ft long

http://www.bowsershrine.com/bowserprofile.php

Full Name: Bowser Koopa

Rank/Title: King of the Koopas

Residence: Bowser's Keep

Height: 9'3" or 282 cm (estimated)

Weight: 2,600 lbs or 1,180 kg (estimated)

Likes: Kidnapping Princess Peach, power and domination, coins, spikes, lava, sports, spicey food

Dislikes: Plumbers

Hair Colour: Red

Eye Colour: Red

Scale Colour: Orange

Shell Colour: Green

Shell Spikes: 13

Tail Spikes: 2

Horns: 2

Horn/Spike Colour: Light-golden

Accessories: Dark-grey spike-studded metal cuffs around biceps and wrists as well as a collar

Just get over that he is huge and one hit would completely mess up 7ft 300 lb Ganon

UncleSam

Smash Master
Yeah, Joe's making up and using false theories and claims just because he wants Bowser to win.

There really isn't a point in this argument if all Joe wants to do is make Bowser win.
I know he's trying to make the argument more interesting it's just the thread was losing the old nerf feel.
Xeph- I was just saying that it doesn't have to be heavy to be useful for defense.
titanium plating is bullet proof,
and titanium weighs less then steel (I think)

Nova9000

Smash Lord
Why is this still going on? Bowser beats Ganon.
-If it was all about smarts, then wouldn't Snake be undefeated in this thread? You can be as smart as Einstein but regular emotions are mire instinctive (fear, for example). And Bowser is no dummy either although I will concur Ganon is more intelligent.

-Ganon's armor won't slow him down and he is faster than Boswer. However, The only chance he has is with his sword. No sword = no chance. Bowser smacks it out of the way and we have a victor.

-Bowser has very little weak points. His head, his tail, and MAYBE under his shell but that's it. The rest of Bowser is too exterme for Ganon to try and attempt to hurt. And his tail can be tucked in and the underside of a turtle is more durable than the top half (considering it;s always on the ground). So Ganon only has a head shot to attempt.

-For Ganon to try a head shot, he has to a) be in very close range. This range is where Bowser can just about anything. b) have a suitable sword. Oot's sword seems awkward for Ganon to use effectively. He can use it though, but just not as graceful as any other swordsman would (think Ike in SSBB). In TP, that sword looked very fragile (in terms of being a sword). That sword can allow Ganon to fight gracefully but he would have to exert a lot more strength to land fatal blows. And he has to get a head shot on the King of Koopas who is surprising agile in his shell for a fellow that size. c) Hit his neck. However, Koppa doesn't seem to really have a neck like most turtles do.
http://robert.barbey.googlepages.com/bowser.jpg
And the little neck he has exposed he had a brace around. So that is going to be a struggle in itself.

- Ganon isn't used to fighting foes that are bigger than him. Everyone is smaller than Bowser, however so this is nothing new to him. And Bowser is 10 ft like he's been the entire time in this thread. That also allows 10 ft appropriate toughness in his scales, shell, claws, horns, and teeth. So this illusion of Ganon standing a chance because he;s strong is ridiculous.

-How Ganon wins:
* A head shot
*Stabs him in the mouth
* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEH0IB-dflI&feature=related :laugh:

How Bowser wins:
*Claws him to death
*Falls on him
*Falls on him backward
*Headbutts him
*Bites him
*Punches him
*Fire breath
* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkChf63Q0aQ&feature=related

Bowser has too many options for Ganon to handle.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546

you're listening to a guy who said a 700lb alligator was the biggest reptile ever?
I meant biggest alligator, not reptile, it was a mistake.

xepherthree

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4167-4976-4789
And you should stop listening to his bias decisions because both you and Joe want Bowser to win.

His armor will evenly distribute weight and speed, providing both extra protection and maneuverability.
Exactly :D We're both doing the same thing. But JOE is still using more of a scientific method, so I still believe that his will be closer to the real estimate.

Read what I posted about the shield. Armor only works for so long. Bowsers punches can break BOULDERS. Plate armor isn't gonna negate that. Not to mention Bowser has claws, too.

JOE!

Smash Hero
im really not pushing bowser

it's just that he has so many...inconsistancies and assumptions made by the people here that i ahve to keep correcting/solidify

BTW, heights have been posted ^ thatway

xepherthree

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4167-4976-4789
im really not pushing bowser

it's just that he has so many...inconsistancies and assumptions made by the people here that i ahve to keep correcting/solidify

BTW, heights have been posted ^ thatway
So Bowser is 13ft. Awesome.
:joyful:
This further improves my point that a 13ft Monster can effectively punch through plate armor.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
@Nova: More options to kill with doesn't help much when Ganondorf can kill Bowser faster, with just a very hard punch shot to the head.

Look at the first 30 seconds - a minute of this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Dc9bps1ch0

Really, watch that.

After the sage impaled him, he was REVIVED by his triforce of power, his triforce of power didn't give that strength.

Look at this: They chained him to a boulder and impaled him with a blade of light, but the Triforce of Power revived him. Ganondorf broke his chains and killed the Sage of Water; In a hasty act, the surviving sages activated the Mirror of Twilight and banished Ganondorf to the Twilight Realm.

Source: http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Ancient_Sages

"They chained him to a boulder, and then impaled him with a blade of light, but the Triforce of Power revived him. Ganondorf broke his chains and killed the Sage of Water..."

Ganondorf's able to break metal chains WHILE tied to a humongous boulder with his own brute strength alone.

So, It really doesn't matter weather or not Ganondorf has less options to kill with.

JOE!

Smash Hero
he's 13ft if we include spinoffs.

he is 16'8" if we go by canonical games

RAY:

i enjoy how you quoted the top part of the height post, but said nothing after using your data to prove that on average, bowser is actually bigger than our estimates

UncleSam

Smash Master
I don't remember that... I don't think I was there for round 1, round 2 I missed because I was asleep.
this is now the only time we've talked about height and weight. jeez
I was looking at that wikipedia article the whole time I was talking about greatswords:
Quote from wikipedia-
The Zweihänder could be up to 180 cm (6 ft) long from the base of the pommel to the tip of the blade, with a 120–150 cm (4–5 ft) blade and 30–45 cm (1–1½ ft) hilt. The weight could range between 2 kg and 3.2 kg (4½–7 lb). However, a ceremonial Zweihänder, which was unsuitable for combat, could weigh up to 7 kg (16 lb).
Some were shorter, though. Earlier versions, in particular, often had an overall length of about 150 cm (5 ft), weighing as little as 1½ kg (3 lb 5 oz).

The bold is what Beren/Ray referenced:
Italics are what I referenced.
if it's a Zweilhander then it's going to probably weigh from 4-7lbs.
Were not the onl ones believing Bowser's size even The Bowser Shrine claims him to be almost 10ft and 2'600 lbs

http://www.bowsershrine.com/bowserprofile.php
Height:9'3" or 282 cm (estimated)

Weight: 2,600 lbs or 1,180 kg (estimated)
when I look for Ganondorf's height I get somewhere around 7-9ft. there was only 1 time it said 6ft most links were around 8 give or take.
Also I get a link to this thread when I google search it lol.
there isn't much height difference
any chest shot can Kill bowser if it hits a vital organ, if the sword pierces the shell (which it can because the shell is only made out of keratin) spinal damage will kill bowser, also any headshot will kill bowser.
hitting those large chunky legs aren't a problem, and since Bowser will be using his arms, they will be targets for flash wounds.

Rsflone

Smash Cadet
@Nova: More options to kill with doesn't help much when Ganondorf can kill Bowser faster, with just a very hard punch shot to the head.

Look at the first 30 seconds - a minute of this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Dc9bps1ch0

Really, watch that.

After the sage impaled him, he was REVIVED by his triforce of power, his triforce of power didn't give that strength.

Look at this: They chained him to a boulder and impaled him with a blade of light, but the Triforce of Power revived him. Ganondorf broke his chains and killed the Sage of Water; In a hasty act, the surviving sages activated the Mirror of Twilight and banished Ganondorf to the Twilight Realm.

Source: http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Ancient_Sages

"They chained him to a boulder, and then impaled him with a blade of light, but the Triforce of Power revived him. Ganondorf broke his chains and killed the Sage of Water..."

Ganondorf's able to break metal chains WHILE tied to a humongous boulder with his own brute strength alone.

So, It really doesn't matter weather or not Ganondorf has less options to kill with.
Seeing how theres no triforce of power IRL his strength is not that of the game any way

JOE!

Smash Hero
as for ganon, think we should give him the same treatment?

lets see...he has appeared as....7tf, and 9ft?

so...8ft should be reasonable? <.<

hold on, Imma make a chart here....

justaway12

Smash Master
I don't get what you're saying here, if you're saying that the triforce of power didn't give him that strenght, why did it glow when he broke it @ 0:35?
It even said he had been blessed with the power of the gods =/

If you're saying the Triforce of Power DID do that, then I still say we can't have a MAGIC triangle =/

So Ganon is 7ft and Bowser is 11ft?

Top Bottom