• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Then I guess POLIWAG is as fast as a car then.

And Diddy is, at least, as big as lucario, and at most, 1/4 bigger. And just look at lucario. He has little mass and is as thin as a twigh. DIddy has better build than him.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Lucario is a natural-born fighter, with the Endurance to match. Diddy is an OVERRATEDLY small monkey that builds things and fights WITH his friends.

I think that cleared things up because DIDDY IS NOT A NORMAL CHIMPANZEE. Whatever normal rules apply to chimpanzees will DEFINITELY not apply to Diddy.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
It doesn't really matter how fast/strong Diddy is because he's basically fighting a car with fists. Lucario can just hit and run. A real life monkey can't catch a car and neither can Diddy.

Then I guess POLIWAG is as fast as a car then.
Poliwag isn't as fast as a car. Lucario is.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Okay, post 'twas fixed due to errors. Now only consist of Fighting Type attacks. Now for my retorts:

Oh, of course: Defeating a temporal, spacial, and demonic god is certainly not that hard, but neither is defeating the God of your world, the most powerful creature in your world, and the three beings that embody the human spirit, right? OF COURSE, BECAUSE BEATING ANTHROPOMORPHIC CROCODILES WITH HELP FROM AT LEAST FIVE PEOPLE IS SO MUCH HARDER. What was I thinking?

Again, THEY ARE NOT GODS. pokemons are not gods. Those are just legends. They still have powerful techniques, but if you can catch them and see that nothing happens around you then it really says something about their strenght.

I'm sorry, are we talking about a chimpanzee that would rather develop more Orange Grenades and more impossible technology then raise his meager fists to fight, or are we talking about the cross-breed between Ganondorf, Leonidas, and Big Boss? YOU ARE MAKING DIDDY SOUND LIKE HE COULD BEAT GOD, BOWSER, AND DR. MANHATTAN COMBINED. HE is not that strong, he's the monkey equivalent of a tech nerd. He is nowhere NEAR as strong as you say.

Cranky kon develops thse items, not Diddy, And I never said that he could beat Leonidas, god etc, just that in a realistic fight, lucario would not stand a chance because, realisticaly, he would not be too strong and because chimps are just that strong.

Granted, Diddy is fast, but his only dependable range is CLOSE range, barring his lulzy Peanut Popgun. Even then, Lucario could dodge those no problem, and Diddy will be forced to close the distance, which isn't good. Even then, while Diddy was running away, Lucario could use an attack like Focus Blast or Vacuum Wave to strike at the fleeing Diddy. The chimp might be fast, but he can't outrun a disintegrating beam of energy or an insta-hit moderately weak razor-wave.

We said previously that the peanut popgun would not work. Realistic fights after all. And Lucario cannot use energy attacks or unrealistic ones. No energy wave or cutting beam.

Diddy won't be able to attack Lucario while he is protected. Once Lucario blocks the attack, he could quickly counter attack for a finishing blow.

WHILE he is protected. And forget what I said, realistically, even a great defensive position cannot stop the opponent from damaging you.

Well in any case, it is a counterattack move that will reverse Diddy's attack and hurt HIM rather than Lucario.

It will not, it is a normal attack which power varies depending on how hurt he is. It is not a counter move. Learn2pokemon.

Regardless, uppercuts are nasty punches, and given Lucario's speed, strength, and skill, and given Diddy's frail and sizable mug, if Lucario can land ONE uppercut on the monkey, he's done for. PERIOD.

And those rules still apply for Diddy, and more considering his chimp strenght. And you obviously don't know anything about chimps.

Neither does Lucario. They're both fast, and this may surprise you, but Lucario, since he is a Martial Arts fighter, HAS GREAT MOBILITY TOO. OH GEE WIZ. Looks like he could keep up with your monkey.
Enough to jump form tree to tree with no prob? enough to jump great distances? enough to make high jumps? You are basically saying that a martial artist can do the same thing as a chimp.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Lucario is a natural-born fighter, with the Endurance to match. Diddy is an OVERRATEDLY small monkey that builds things and fights WITH his friends.

I think that cleared things up because DIDDY IS NOT A NORMAL CHIMPANZEE. Whatever normal rules apply to chimpanzees will DEFINITELY not apply to Diddy.

Oh god...REALISTIC FIGHTS FOR CHRIST SAKE! THE THREAD EVEN SAYS IT. Chimps have, realisticaly, that much power and lucario is too frail to actually prove a match in a realistic fight. His defensive stats even prove this.

If this was a canon fight, then, like I said three times before, lucario would beat the snot out of Diddy. Not here.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Enough to jump form tree to tree with no prob? enough to jump great distances? enough to make high jumps? You are basically saying that a martial artist can do the same thing as a chimp.
Except Lucario can do all that because he's more than JUST a Martial Artist. He's a Fighting Animal. I'm not saying EVERY Martial Artist can do that, just saying Lucario CAN.

I'll respond to other retorts later, except for this one:

Oh god...REALISTIC FIGHTS FOR CHRIST SAKE! THE THREAD EVEN SAYS IT.
I'm going by that format, Diddy just isn't a NORMAL chimpanzee. He's weaker than the average one and Lucario can beat him in a close combat fight. Maybe you aren't because you think DIDDY KONG, A CHIMPANZEE WHO IS REALISTICALLY SMALLER THAN A DOG, COULD BEAT A SLIGHTLY TALLER AND MORE SKILLED ANIMAL BRED TO FIGHT?

lol

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh god...REALISTIC FIGHTS FOR CHRIST SAKE! THE THREAD EVEN SAYS IT. Chimps have, realisticaly, that much power and lucario is too frail to actually prove a match in a realistic fight.

If this was a canon fight, then, like I said three times before, lucario would beat the snot out of Diddy. Not here.
What's not realistic about what you just quoted? Lucario doesn't lose any strength, because it's realistically possible to have strength. Since when is Lucario ever a weakling?

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Except Lucario can do all that because he's more than JUST a Martial Artist. He's a Fighting Animal. I'm not saying EVERY Martial Artist can do that, just saying Lucario CAN.

I'll respond to other retorts later, except for this one:

I'm going by that format, Diddy just isn't a NORMAL chimpanzee. He's weaker than the average one and Lucario can beat him in a close combat fight. Maybe you aren't because you think DIDDY KONG, A CHIMPANZEE WHO IS REALISTICALLY SMALLER THAN A DOG, COULD BEAT A SLIGHTLY TALLER AND MORE SKILLED ANIMAL BRED TO FIGHT?

lol

A fighting animal with average human abilities without his aura and stuff like that, and not real martial arts because Pokemon moves=! martial arts.

And chimpanzees are alway strong, not only because of muscles, but because of the way their neuron system works. Even if Diddy tried, he would still have ****** strenght.

And I never said Lucario was a weakling, just that chimps are much more stronger than him.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
That peanut popgun is light, and the banana is easily avoidable. Lucario is faster, stronger, and his Aura Sphere will literally melt Diddy Kong.

Lucario hands down.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lucario doesn't get aura powers because they can't exist in real life.

Why does Diddy get to be stronger just because he's a chimp? Lucario is still a natural born fighter with crazy strength. Just because he's in a realistic setting doesn't mean he doesn't have that strength.

And Lucario is still faster anyway, so even if Diddy was stronger, he wouldn't be able to keep up with Lucario.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
I already explained myself. Lucario's speed is above average, not broken-good. There is a multitude of other pokemons that outspeeds him. Among those is poliwag, primeape, slaking and Jynx, who is the closest you can get to a human-like pokemon.

And the same could be said about his power.

Lucario is not the second coming of the fist of the north star god that is extremely fast and strong. He is just like his brawl self with 85 percent of damage. And as frail.

Spydr Enzo

Smash Ace
Lucario doesn't get aura powers because they can't exist in real life.

Why does Diddy get to be stronger just because he's a chimp? Lucario is still a natural born fighter with crazy strength. Just because he's in a realistic setting doesn't mean he doesn't have that strength.

And Lucario is still faster anyway, so even if Diddy was stronger, he wouldn't be able to keep up with Lucario.
Diddy isn't a dang chimp! For God's sakes people, when is the last time you've seen a chimp with a three foot tail?

Diddy is more closely related to a baboon, and while baboons do have a decent amount of strength, it wouldn't be that much greater than Lucario's, considering Lucario's size and build.

I do agree with you Zajice, Lucario's speed and strength are just as good, if not, greater than Diddy's.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
http://animalsneedkisses.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/baboon.jpg
http://library.thinkquest.org/C0126190/Baboon/baboon6.jpg

baboon

http://sports.espn.go.com/photo/2007/1112/pg2_a_chimp_300.jpg
http://www.caledonian-comment.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/article-chimp.jpg

chimp

http://www.smashbros.com/es/characters/images/diddykong/diddykong.jpg

Diddy

Who is more similar?

Diddy has a tail but I am pretty sure it is a vestigial tail. It is not strong and muscled enough to support his weight when hanging from trees, so it is probably that: an useless vestigial organ left from his ancestors.

Just look at:

http://www.dimaggio.org/Eye-Openers/tails_in_humans.htm

Those guys have tails so I guess they are not human, right? A baby with a 4 ft tail is not human.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I already explained myself. Lucario's speed is above average, not broken-good. There is a multitude of other pokemons that outspeeds him. Among those is poliwag, primeape, slaking and Jynx, who is the closest you can get to a human-like pokemon.

And the same could be said about his power.

Lucario is not the second coming of the fist of the north star god that is extremely fast and strong. He is just like his brawl self with 85 percent of damage. And as frail.
I was referring to the movie where he's actually being followed by a car. Hence the run as fast as a car thing.

And if you're arguing stats, Lucario has a base attack stat of 110, which is pretty **** good.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Now disregard the fact that it was an special lucario that lived in the past, enhanced with magic.

Now look at the other 2 Lucarios that appeared in the show. They are just like your common pokemons.

And it's good, but not strong enough to kill Diddy in one hit, like previous posters have said. Diddy can kill lucario in one hit while lucario need 3-4 to do the same to diddy. And if Diddy grabs lucario, only a rifle will get him out of that situation.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Has anyone besides Payasofobia voted Diddy? Hmmm... I wonder why... :)

JK. No offense intended...

Spydr Enzo

Smash Ace
http://animalsneedkisses.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/baboon.jpg
http://library.thinkquest.org/C0126190/Baboon/baboon6.jpg

baboon

http://sports.espn.go.com/photo/2007/1112/pg2_a_chimp_300.jpg
http://www.caledonian-comment.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/article-chimp.jpg

chimp

http://www.smashbros.com/es/characters/images/diddykong/diddykong.jpg

Diddy

Who is more similar?

Diddy has a tail but I am pretty sure it is a vestigial tail. It is not strong and muscled enough to support his weight when hanging from trees, so it is probably that: an useless vestigial organ left from his ancestors.

Just look at:

http://www.dimaggio.org/Eye-Openers/tails_in_humans.htm

Those guys have tails so I guess they are not human, right? A baby with a 4 ft tail is not human.
Honestly, do you think whoever created Diddy said "Oh I know! Let's put a vestigial tail on him just for the hell of it!" Why the **** would they do that anyway?

Diddy is a VIDEO GAME character, I don't give a **** what his face looks like, he's not a Chimp. And don't give me anymore "vestigial tail" ****. His face probably looks like that because it looks more like DK and you can relate the two better, but I'm just guessing. Its a better guess than "Oh, they gave him a tail because they decided he was going to randomly have a vestigial tail!". That is a load of crap.

Oh, and JOE! already clarified that he was a baboon, and its JOE's thread, so I think we should go by JOE's rules.

now, onto the matchup here:

:lucario: : 3'11" 119lbs

:diddy: 3'5" ~ 100lbs
-NOTE- Diddy's stats are based upon the fact that canonically, he's not that small compared to DK, which is reckoned to be well over 6' if he stood up. The weight is based off that of a large baboon, which diddy is kindof, seeing as he cannot be a chimp with his tail.
Go give your "vestigial tail!" crap to this guy.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Dang! All this crap and debating about Diddy's size and strength for nothing. Oh well, Diddy's even more at a disadvantage now. :laugh:Good points, Spyder.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Well, this is an interesting topic. I wasn't going to bother with it, and just read, but I gotta make a point. I don't watch pokemon after the 2nd gen, so I wouldn't know much about lucario, but if he can run as fast as a car and is strong in the show, then I vote lucario.

For those who think chimps are weak... they're not. They're about 2x stronger than an athletic male.
source: http://www.slate.com/id/2212232/ *take note it's a 2009 published article
So diddy has speed and strength and above average intelligence. I don't know about anyone here, but I've been hit with peanuts and was not by them. I've also stepped on a banana peel without slipping. Yes, I was at the market and there was a banana peel in the banana section (someone ate it, haha). So being a lil kid at the time, I threw it on the floor. It's not THAT slippery, haha.

If lucario is stronger than a human, faster than a human, and has the properties as those above me described, then I'd bet on lucario. Stronger, faster, and actually knows martial arts is a plus. Also, doesn't he have spikes on his hands or something? If he does, then that's a weapon (I don't know, I'm just judging by pictures of him). There a lots of animals stronger than a human and chimp - lucario would probably be one of them.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Realistic fight you say? Then Diddy wins. Why?

Well, here's the way I see it:

Small monkeys, in general, will get in your stuff and steal it. Don't deny it, I've seen/experienced this firsthand.

Keeping that in mind, a fight between Diddy and Lucario would have to occur in a place where both of them exist (hence pokemon in general exist, as does DK's world, though that one is less important to this fight.).

Now remembering both of these, Diddy would most likely not even engage with Lucario at first, find a trainer, steal his pokeballs (the better they are, the worse Lucario's chances.), then return. If he manages to get a master ball, the fight is already over. An Ultra ball, he just needs to hurt him a bit before throwing them. Keep in mind most trainers walk around with an overabundance of ultra balls, so he's going to get caught eventually.

With all this, Diddy wins, and on top of that, he now has a Lucario to pull out for future fights. :laugh:

Spydr Enzo

Smash Ace
Well, this is an interesting topic. I wasn't going to bother with it, and just read, but I gotta make a point. I don't watch pokemon after the 2nd gen, so I wouldn't know much about lucario, but if he can run as fast as a car and is strong in the show, then I vote lucario.

For those who think chimps are weak... they're not. They're about 2x stronger than an athletic male.
source: http://www.slate.com/id/2212232/ *take note it's a 2009 published article
So diddy has speed and strength and above average intelligence. I don't know about anyone here, but I've been hit with peanuts and was not by them. I've also stepped on a banana peel without slipping. Yes, I was at the market and there was a banana peel in the banana section (someone ate it, haha). So being a lil kid at the time, I threw it on the floor. It's not THAT slippery, haha.

If lucario is stronger than a human, faster than a human, and has the properties as those above me described, then I'd bet on lucario. Stronger, faster, and actually knows martial arts is a plus. Also, doesn't he have spikes on his hands or something? If he does, then that's a weapon (I don't know, I'm just judging by pictures of him). There a lots of animals stronger than a human and chimp - lucario would probably be one of them.
I agree that Lucario would be stronger and faster than Diddy anyway, and I also agree with all your points about His attacks, and you're right, Banana Peels really aren't THAT slippery. :laugh:

But we've also kind of cleared up the debate of Diddy being a chimp or a baboon, and it turns out he more closely resembles a baboon. This makes him even weaker (probably not much slower), so now Lucario definately wins.

Small monkeys, in general, will get in your stuff and steal it. Don't deny it, I've seen/experienced this firsthand.

Keeping that in mind, a fight between Diddy and Lucario would have to occur in a place where both of them exist (hence pokemon in general exist, as does DK's world, though that one is less important to this fight.).

Now remembering both of these, Diddy would most likely not even engage with Lucario at first, find a trainer, steal his pokeballs (the better they are, the worse Lucario's chances.), then return. If he manages to get a master ball, the fight is already over. An Ultra ball, he just needs to hurt him a bit before throwing them. Keep in mind most trainers walk around with an overabundance of ultra balls, so he's going to get caught eventually.

With all this, Diddy wins, and on top of that, he now has a Lucario to pull out for future fights. :laugh:
Yeah, monkeys are pretty sneaky, and Diddy would probably be smart enough to do that, but assume they are actually fighting, forget Pokeballs and Trainers, just the two of them, a Duel, battling it out one on one.

In this situation, we're assuming Lucario is a wild Pokemon. This situation is a bit of a stretch anyway...

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team

But Diddy's not a chimp. He's a "large babboon."

EDIT: Oh... Spyder just said that.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Yea, I posted a bit too late before the whole baboon thing came up :p haha. Also, once when I was visiting Nam, a monkey stole my beef jerky straight from my hands. I was pissed haha. Unrelated, but I felt like sharing, haha.

nightSN

Smash Ace
if Diddy were to approach Lucario in anyway, Lucario could just use detect (Evades attack, but may fail if used in succession.) then follow up with any move he pleases or use Counter (Retaliates any physical hit with double the power.)

ouu heres a fun fact, lucario can bite and he doesnt open his mouth. LMAO

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Yeah, monkeys are pretty sneaky, and Diddy would probably be smart enough to do that, but assume they are actually fighting, forget Pokeballs and Trainers, just the two of them, a Duel, battling it out one on one.

In this situation, we're assuming Lucario is a wild Pokemon. This situation is a bit of a stretch anyway...
That was more of a joke scenario than anything, although it is even more likely if Lucario is indeed wild.

JOE!

Smash Hero
holy balls, 10 pages in a day?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

NOTES:

Diddy being a baboon isnt that much of a disadvantage, seeing as Luc isnt all steel, and in reality, his spikes would be keratin, seeing as you cant grow steel organically.

OM NOM NOM

another note, lucario's arms are rather skinny, it's his legs that would have the power.

Can he even make a fist?

at any rate, the structure of lucario doesnt seem to suggest he could over power Diddy in a grapple attempt even if diddy has no extra-******-chimp strength.

The strength edge goes to diddy kong.

While grappled, a baboon will go apes **** with viscious bites as well.

Sieguest

Smash Master
holy balls, 10 pages in a day?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

NOTES:

Diddy being a baboon isnt that much of a disadvantage, seeing as Luc isnt all steel, and in reality, his spikes would be keratin, seeing as you cant grow steel organically.

OM NOM NOM

another note, lucario's arms are rather skinny, it's his legs that would have the power.

Can he even make a fist?

at any rate, the structure of lucario doesnt seem to suggest he could over power Diddy in a grapple attempt even if diddy has no extra-******-chimp strength.

The strength edge goes to diddy kong.

While grappled, a baboon will go apes **** with viscious bites as well.
Incorrect...More than lucario's spike are steel...that wouldn't be enough to classify Lucario as part steel...and Lucario doesn't need to GROW steel..that's just how they are when a Riolu evolves...-_-
I would say that Lucario is like some other partial or whole steel types...although aesthically you can't see it...it's there...plus saying they would only be made of ceratin is taking away from Lucario itself it's not a Fighting/Keratin type..it's a fighting/steel type...

You underestimate Lucario's strength...surely you've heard of something called the reversal...even if diddy overpowers him...Lucario's knowledge of martial arts would include using diddy's power against him...shifting its weight to turn the tables on diddy...:)

smashbot226

Smash Master

lolwat. There isn't a Trainer to begin with.

And JOE:

We don't really know WHAT kind of creepy stuff Lucario's spikes are made of. Either way, pretty sure he could stab Diddy with them with palm thrusts and the like.

I don't know why they made Lucario Fighting/Steel Type. It only gave him MORE weaknesses and makes no freaking sense to begin with.

Also, Lucario is most definitely a canine Pokemon, and closest to a jackal, or side-stripe jackal black-backed jackal to be more specific, according to Bulbapedia. And as we all likely know, jackals:

1. Their long legs and curved canine teeth are adapted for hunting small mammals, birds and reptiles. Diddy is a small mammal.

2. Their legs give them a long-distance runner's physique, capable of maintaining speeds of 16 km/h (9.9 mph) for extended periods of time. He can outrun and catch up to Diddy.

3. Their skulls commonly have short, thick rostrums, or snouts, so Lucario could take a single blow to the nasal area, which is the most common place to attack on the face.

4. Big feet and fused leg bones give Lucario an incredibly strong kick to anything it lands on. He can keep Diddy away with his long and powerful legs.

Also, jackals are omnivorous and highly territorial; they will not hesitate to rip anything apart that steps into their territories.

So the whole "being a baboon" thing is not helping.

EDIT: Again, I'd like to help you out with this contest balancing, JOE! I'll send some ideas to you via P.M. and you can tell me how they are.

Sonic on the Rocks

Smash Lord
First off, Hi, Smooth Criminal. Long time no see. I've been good.

Here's a list of moves that Lucario could do without being all supernatural and crap.
Quick Attack - Self explanitory
Foresight - This just makes Lucario able to hit 'evasive' foes, so if Diddy's jumping around and crap, it will make it easier for Lucario to hit him
Detect - We went over this
Metal Claw - Spikes on his hands
Counter - Counterattacks with double the force of the attack Lucario was just hit with
Swords Dance - This is just a little dance thing that somehow makes Lucario hit harder
Focus Punch - It's just a hard punch
Calm Mind - "The user quietly focuses its mind and calms its spirit to raise its Sp. Atk and Sp. Def stats." Nothing special, you're just calming down to keep focused
Roar - Lucario roars, to scare the crap out of Diddy Kong. This has the disadvantage of giving Diddy smelly ammo, so...
Bulk Up - "The user tenses its muscles to strenghten its body, raising Attack and Defense." Nothing wrong with that
Frustration - This is basically just an attack that gets stronger the more pissed off you are. Judging by my own experiences playing against Diddy Kong, this will be a good move to have.
Iron Tail - "The foe is slammed with a steel-hard tail." Now, forgive me, but isn't Lucario steel type? What's with all of this 'only his spikes are steel' crap I've been hearing? Wouldn't it make sense that if his spikes are as hard as steel, his skeletal structure would be as well? (Seeing as they're both Lucario's bones)
Brick Break - Nothing special, I watched some Korean man use Brick Break on TV yesterday
Attract - No, I'm kidding. Making sure you're all paying attention
Bone Rush - I see NO reason why Lucario shouldn't be allowed a held item. In which case, give him the Thick Club, which is basically a big bone club.
Fling - See above
Payback - If Lucario uses this after Diddy hits him, it does alot of damage
Swagger - This confuses Diddy Kong, which I presume translates into him fighting recklessly (and thus missing sometimes). However, it also makes Diddy stronger, so I don't think it'd be a great option
Strength - Lucario hits Diddy Kong with an attack that's strong enough to push huge boulders. Owch?
Rock Smash/Climb - Meh...
Agility - Nice move, makes him all 'float like a Butterfree, sting like a Beedril'
Bite/Crunch - Lucario's got some nasty teeth on him
Bullet Punch - Just some really fast punches
Cross Chop - Just a chop
Hi Jump Kick - Might not be the best choice, but it could work
Low Kick - People keep saying Diddy Kong is heavy, so this is a good addition. It does damage relative to how heavy the opponent is.
Sky Uppercut - Just a really strong uppercut move
Mud Slap - This is much more useful realistically than it is in the game, because here Lucario kicks some mud into Diddy Kong's eyes and then he's pretty much blinded
Zen Headbutt - Lucario = Steel Type = Owch

Moving on from that...
What's with arguement about since Lucario's build is slim, he's weak or something?
He's a video game character, their build means nothing. Look at Machop!

Its muscles aren't very defined, but the little guy knows every martial art in the world, and builds its strength by tossing around huge Gravelers all day.
If you want a less extreme example, look at Sonic. The dude has string-bean arms and he's still stronger than most humans. I'm not going to use Shadow, who can flip over buses with one hand, as an example because he's genetically enginered.

Lucario is not 'frail', either. Does it have an average defense? Yeah, I won't lie. In fact, its tied for the lowest base defensive stat of all Steel Pokemon (at 70). Who is it tied with? Magnemite.

If Stats are any indication, than Lucario's body is as hard as the metal creature shown. Frankly, it's kinda hard to dent.

And Lucario's physique is just wierd as hell.
It's torso and above is fairly obvious (jackal-like, with a blindfold for the lulz). It's legs are just wierd though; its thighs look like shorts for some reason, and it has the feet of a Kangaroo. I dunno. I would guess that Lucario has either a very hard skeletal structure or very tough skin for him to be classified as a Steel-Type.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Again, Lucario has no metal elements to him. Organic creatures do not have anything more tahn some iron in their blood (or copper if you are a cephalopod)

Diddy is not a small mammal, he is the same size if not bigger than Lucario, seeing as he is not thatmuch smaller than DONKEY KONG (rather large gorilla)

Lucario does have kicks going for him, but he has comparitivly frail arms based on what we see of him, and skinny arms =/= strong. If diddy manages to grasp lucario's arm, he could break it.

Another thing is, what can lucario do if diddy gets behind him? Sure, he could reach behind, but he has no fingers to latch on to diddy and rip him off, and those spikes on the back of his hands wont do much.

Try to touch your back with the back of your hand in a striking matter. Now imagine if there was soemthign on it struggling on your shoulders.

Im just trying to put stuff out here for diddy.

@sonic on the rocks.

Valid argument, if they are in teh anime/video game world. In the real world, things dont work that way. The fights are taking place in the real world. do the math.

squirtleuser007

Smash Apprentice
i completely disagree joe.
1. lucario IS ABLE to make a fist, he is holding a bone club in an episode of pokemon(i think he could be able to use that here, he can rip out one of diddies bones and beat him mercilessly with it.)
2.you said yourself that diddy was around 3'7, or somewhere in that neighborhood; how can he be as tall as luke then, hmm?
3.diddy is maybe 1/3 the size of dk, who is around 6' tall, making him around 2' tall...
4. lucario completely outspeeds diddy, as smashbot has stated with his jackal speed( thanks for that ). add on quick attack, and he wont even touch luke.
5. my last point: lucario is BORN to fight, while diddy fights in a group of people... and he does have some layer of steel on him, possibly alluminum, as he is light-weight. try punching through THAT!
if the thing about luke ripping out diddies arm and beating him mercillessly with it doesnt get sigged, ima b pissed

xTrav8

Smash Cadet
This is extremely fun to watch. That part about Lucario ripping out Diddy's bones wasn't funny. So why should anyone sig it?

JOE!

Smash Hero
i completely disagree joe.
1. lucario IS ABLE to make a fist, he is holding a bone club in an episode of pokemon(i think he could be able to use that here, he can rip out one of diddies bones and beat him mercilessly with it.)

he has a paw, not a hand. He cannot make a fist becasue he has no joints in his digits other than what would be used to support his weight, like a dog

2.you said yourself that diddy was around 3'7, or somewhere in that neighborhood; how can he be as tall as luke then, hmm?

And lucario is 3'11", what a huge-*** size difference, huh?

3.diddy is maybe 1/3 the size of dk, who is around 6' tall, making him around 2' tall...

DK is well over 6ft, and he isnt 1/3rd his size, more like 3/5

4. lucario completely outspeeds diddy, as smashbot has stated with his jackal speed( thanks for that ). add on quick attack, and he wont even touch luke.

So, he can run fast. Can he accelerate fast? Can he be accurate in a drive by and not slow down at all while hitting diddy, and then not get hit himself as Diddy watches a large blue enemy run to him?

5. my last point: lucario is BORN to fight, while diddy fights in a group of people... and he does have some layer of steel on him, possibly alluminum, as he is light-weight. try punching through THAT!

Lucario is made of organic tissue, not metal. Why is everyone thinking he has metal in him on a level of armor?

if the thing about luke ripping out diddies arm and beating him mercillessly with it doesnt get sigged, ima b pissed
By the way, diddy could rip lucario's skinny arm off more easily, seeing as he has fingers to grasp it with, then stick him in the head with the spike

Top Bottom