• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Diddy will not get his peanut popgun or his barrell rockets. The most he can do is throw rocks.

And chimps are four feet tall. Lucario is 3.11 feet tall. No outranging here.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
For starters, he can learn Metal Claw, Force Palm, Close Combat, and ExtremeSpeed.

EDIT: Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch, and Cross Chop too.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Well, he gets his peanut popgun but he won't be able to use it.

And:

Force palm uses aura, so no.

Metal claw sounds plausible because of his spikes, so yeah.

Close combat, yeah.

Extreme speed, he speeds up, but it is not as fast as the games. Otherwise he will damage himself and his organs will get crushed.

Blaze kick fires up out of nowhere, so no.

Bullet punch and cross chop are realistic fighting moves, so yes.

diddy has to be shorter than that. lucario has longer arms=range...
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Lucario_(Pokémon)
http://www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/apes/chimp/

Science and pokemon canon dissagree with you. And chimps have long and muscular arms.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Oh well, I guess force palm is realistic, but...didn't you say you only watched one episode. :confused:

Smooth criminal: this is the point of this thread. Who would win in a realistic fight. If you want a canon fight see:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=235552

High jump kick: realistic, but not very high.

Low kick: realistic.

Sky uppercut: uppercut but not sky high.

Focus punch: focused punch. Realistic.

squirtleuser007

Smash Apprentice
**** doesnt kill you, but it stinks... the rules are the moves have to be realistic
and in that one episode, lucario uses force palm on chimchar, and it leaves him paralyzed. SO, luke can use that paralyzation to his advantage against diddy, slowing him down, making him very easy prey. also, focus pucnh isnt of much use, beacause luke will never get a chance to not get hit, completely throwing the move off

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Well, wtf?

If we're going to be literal, then that means Bowser is a ****ing prehistoric turtle who can't breathe fire.

XD This is kinda silly.

Smooth Criminal

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Turning your tail into iron is not realistic, so no. It may be a tail whip, but not an iron tail.

Smooth Criminal: I know, rite? XD.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Diddy: outranges Lucario, outpowers Lucario, outmaneuvers Lucario, Out speeds Lucario, Outlasts Lucario , Outadapts Lucario and can throw steamy, hot sh*t at him

Lucario: is a martial arts expert and is more skilled than Diddy.

Both: are pretty smart.

DRAGONBLOODED

Look at my previous 2 posts. I already listed those.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
all of those work, except focus punch, like i said.
edit: oooooookkkkkay.... what will **** do anyway? how can he outrange luke? outpower? outlast? outadapt? luke can kno where diddy is at all timesw/ aura... it b one of his abilities
Well, Diddy either is as big or bigger than lucario. Bigger size= longer range. And chimps have long, strong arms.

Diddy is stronger than lucario because of his simian strenght, but Lucario is not too shabby either.

He outlasts him because Lucario is a fragile pokemon than is not completely covered by metal. Chimps are only stopped when hit by a rifle.

Lucario has, at most, neutral stages because knowing fighting moves is not going to make him able to adapt to different environments. Diddy has the advantage on forested areas.

And lucario does not have aura in this fight.

And I must admit that these fights are very fun to discuss because canon fights are decided very easily (sonic vs link? really?).

So kudos to JOE! for having this idea.

A kick to the face will flinch diddy, a punch from Diddy will knock out lucario. Lucario is smaller than diddy, and smaller= less range and weight. And lucario already is very fragile.

squirtleuser007

Smash Apprentice
haha, i agree with you that their fun, even tho i somehow always lose arguments im in...
i would think diddy is fragile too, but less than luke. ok, so no aura. luke could just use extremespeed to out speed diddy, confuse him, then kill him from there, no? or paralyse with force palm?

payasofobia

Smash Champion
In fact, we should stop thinking that Diddy will be the one having trouble hitting lucario. He is the bigger one with the largest arms after all...

payasofobia

Smash Champion
But extreme speed won't be as fast, otherwise his organs will get crushed because of the sudden speed change.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
I guess I have to explain myself.

If lucario were to move that fast, it would be his MUSCLES that move quickly, and that are tough enough to resist the sudden acceleration. His organs are not, and with that speed his organs will go to the back of his body, getting crushed as lucario speeds up even more.

Quick attack its aceptable, but not extreme speed. And they don't specify which attack is sped up, so it may be a QUICK FOCUS PUNCH or a QUICK LOW KICK...etc.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Are NASCAR racers damaged when they race? They go like 0 to 160.
Not as fast as the acceleration of extrme speed, but yes, if they don't get the proper preparation before the race, they could get strains and pain on multiple parts of their bodies. And it is not as extreme as EXTREME SPEED!

smashbot226

Smash Master
Lucario wouldn't even need Extreme-Speed anyway, he could just jump out of the way.

Basically, Diddy can't get a hit on Lucario because whenever he gets close enough, Diddy is overwhelmed by Lucario's prowess and skill in close combat.

Diddy is ***** in virtually any situation.

Top Bottom