• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, Who's Got the game? :3

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Ricky ended up buying the game yesterday and convinced me to play, from what I've played soo far, It's pretty awesome =) (although I'm complete fail at it atm) XD. Ill probably get myself a copy for sure when I get spare moneys.

Whats everyone elses opinion on this game on this game so far? I love all of the fancy combos you can pull off. Meagman is the cutezors too <3

We need tourneys of this game >=3

Zero

Smash Hero
I heard they balanced it well compared to the original release. Also Ryu is easy mode. Karas is nerfed so I don't think I'll play :p Although Casshern is cool and apparently legit.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
can this get competitive? i mean, competitive sf4 is pretty boring to watch imo... so slow and often very campy. ehonda dittos lol.

Alzi

Smash Master
Oh mic i never knew you are into the game. WOOO MIC IS IN THE GAME.

Yeah i am sure the perth boys will be doing a small side event for TvC when we have time or at smashfest. I'm sure people who haven't even played it will enter the side event here. :p

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
EVO is bad anyway (SF commentators for smash what), the only credible tournament series that still exists currently is SBO

EVO runs all the popular games that imo aren't as interesting or competitive, note how this and brawl are in but no SF3 due to it's inability to draw a greater number of participants as the games mention above

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Yeah but they don't exactly go to extent of running non-competitive games or games that don't fit into the a major fighting tournament scene, plus SBO has qualifiers to make sure they have only the best players entering =)

Zero

Smash Hero
No, but then you see that EVO is nowhere near as awesome as SBO so there's no reason to really compare them. :D

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
the people that win evo cant even qualify for sbo in most games, and im not actually joking

sbos harsh, and good, and funny

also i would get this if it wasnt on wii

2bad it is :/

Sieg

Smash Champion
EVO lol.

EVO is yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah pro.

**** was so uncash.

SBO is where the godtier is at.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I thought evo was allright, and that being said I actually went to evo, but I will admit that the standard of play did seem lower then most, except for the fact that people like diego were there... you know...

Pete278

Smash Lord
That's because you get more Japanese people there. Were all the Japanese people at Evo, Evo would be better. But, Japanese > Americans.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Well timic, it may be a bit to early to judge this just by playing it by yourself for like 5 mins lol. And Tak hates it because it's not sf. and probably loses to atticus and Dekar and Redact in it :p
is this game actually out in melb? Coz I will buy it right now if it is.

Alzi

Smash Master
It should be out at Game or Jb hifi.

Other stores most likley won't have it on shelves until feb 4th.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Wait, what's TvC missing that MvC2 had? I haven't played TvC enough to tell, but from what I've read its got pretty much all the features, no?

Alzi

Smash Master
TvC is the closest thing to MvC2 you can get atm. SO THERE IS NOT REASON TO HATE THE GAME.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
I have the japan version of TvC. Will be getting the American one as well. Already got my Wii fighting sticks. Its fun i enjoy it and the Tats characters are awesome but some are a little over powered, awesome to play but.

EVO was pro till it got rid of the game that made it famous in MvC2.

MvC2 > TvC
SF3 > SF4 girl Tourny

And pete holding back to call an assist is that big of a deal im afraid. It makes it gayer for combos

Top Bottom