• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, Who's Got the game? :3

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Tekkaman Blade, Casshan, Joe the Condor and Saki have all been my favourites lately_ I can understand your love for Jun/Chun Vlade, they were alot of fun to play_ Anyone had much hands on with Ipatsuman_? Thoughts/ comments_? Frank is fine, fun as hell and his baseball bat covers alot of distance <3

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
Im digging ipatsuman alot. he is pretty fun and does some crazy combos and damage(not as much as polimar) But im just playing around with Ryu/Zero for a team, Tman Blade/Roll and Yatter1/Yatter2

Also was playing some Chun before and found some cool stuff. Learning to get wave dashing down perfect is my main priority but. Once i have that its so easy to eneter into air combo (unless your TMANblade

Ledge_g2

Smash Ace
Anyone in Melbourne interested in playing this at couch warriors should post in this thread http://www.couchwarriors.org/smf/index.php?topic=2438.0
To show interest. Because tourneys wont be run unless theres been enough interest.

EDIT: Remember Karas has hardly any health. Ryu has slightly above average health. I found a 100% combo against Ryu with Yatt-1/Polimar which needs 3 super bars, 20% boroque and 3 polimar symbols maybe less. i could prob 0-death Karas with only the 3 super bars, 10% boroque and 1 symbol.
ohh it does 50bil :p

Alzi

Smash Master
You would probally play the game better on a classic controller then that. :p

The wii hori stick is around $71 AU on play asia.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Hori stick and Hori buttons.

Hori sticks are amazing but the buttons aren't as good as Sanwas.

Top Bottom