• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, Who's Got the game? :3

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
been looking around the internets and apparently this game is fully of infinites. like, lots and lots and lots of them. O_o

Sieg

Smash Champion
The robot's have some, I haven't seen any normal chara infinites.

Brawl has alot of infinites too yknow.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Because the games played at the pinnacle of fighting game competition are obviously the games that deserve it (or, in some cases are sponsored looooool)

Sieg

Smash Champion
So much hate on TvC, for no reason.

Why can't you all just love all fighting games like me.

Alzi

Smash Master
TvC is a great game. If people can't see that they are clearly stupid and don't know how to judge if a game is good. If you hate the game thats ok but you have to atleast admit that it is a great game but doesn't really suit your taste.

What we need is.

Alzi vs Capcom.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Alzi logic defeats all arguments.

@Sieg: I like all fighting games too. :( Except obviously Brawl. Brawl is proof that removing glitches that don't hurt the game's competitiveness is a bad thing.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
So viable its even one of the 6 Main games at this years evo
im sooooooooo happy they removed Blazblue from Evo and replaced it with MvC2. Evo would of been dead to me if it got rid of MvC2. Still sucks that there is no Sf3 and it now has stupid melty blood

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Isn't TvC relatively balanced in comparison to say MvC2_? Last i heard you could only really play 6 or so characters competitively in MvC2_

How is Blazblue going anyways_? Should get a look at it seeing i finally got a Ps3_

Ledge_g2

Smash Ace
Yep, TvC has been changed since Japan version and is now really balanced, every char is tourney worthy atm apart from maybe lightan :p.

Isorropia

Smash Apprentice
Blazblue is going uh....well, it's doing great in japan, decently in america, and...it'd prolly be doing better if it actually came out here. :S

If you've got a ps3 now, it isn't really worth getting CT, as blazblue CS should be hitting consoles around end of june/july, and you can just import that.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Blazblue CT scene is dead, and everyone acknowledges that it was a poorly balanced game. The BB crew asked for CT to be removed from EVO.

CS is the **** though, can't wait for it to come out officially and start tearing **** up.

Also Melty is a godtier game.

Pete278

Smash Lord
CT certainly wasn't fun to watch, and it didn't look like the players were having much fun (at a high level, obv.) Except MikeZ. He rushes Nu with Tager and doesn't afraid of projectiles.

Pete278

Smash Lord
You clearly didn't watch the most recent tournaments of:

1. Nu
2. Nu
3. Nu
4. Arakune
5. Nu
6. Nu
7. Lichi
8. Nu

Nu mirrors are boring, but <3 Arakune. :3

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Imbalance kills the competitiveness_ Spectating becomes horribly boring when you only see the same characters duking it out_ This is why i feel that TvC should hopefully build a better rep and scene growth_ With better balance, the game becomes so enjoyable to watch apart from the seisure inducing specials and everything else that flashes_ SO MANY FREAKING COLOURS_!!

Arrow i don't know whether or not it will become unbalanced but the general consensus currently is that it is a relatively well balanced game overall character wise_ The tag system along with the implementation of Baroque and Mega Crash (TY Guilty Gear) is what makes it deeper and worthy of becoming competitive_ That and the character roster is insanely fun to play_

I might wait to see how BB CS turns out before picking it up_

Anyone with TvC don't forget to post your friend codes in the official thread_

Pete278

Smash Lord
No, seeing only the same characters duking it out is fine, its just Nu is boring to watch, imo. Like a Falco ditto on FD, every game. <3 Eddie mirror matches, so hyper aggressive.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
you know whats an awesome mirror match to watch?

Storm/Sent/ Either Ironman,Cable,Magneto,Cyclops

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
from what i saw frank is broken. megaman and trolleys.
ionno what his assist does but i think it sucks =P probably just makes the main characters attack to more damage in that frame.

needs more talk about casshan tho..

Ledge_g2

Smash Ace
from what i saw frank is broken. megaman and trolleys.
ionno what his assist does but i think it sucks =P probably just makes the main characters attack to more damage in that frame.
its actually a really good assist. it stuns/interupts the opponent from anywhere and goes through their attacks.

Top Bottom