• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa Smash Thread *BEEFY VS THE SUNDAE*

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Thursday, 8/5/2010:

I, TRA, will make my return to Tampa at approximately 11:30am.

Obligatory family stuffs will commence, at the conclusion of which I will make an effort, a real, solid, honest effort, to come smash to my hearts content.

Get Hyped!

Time
Runs
Away

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
Thursday, 8/5/2010:

I, TRA, will make my return to Tampa at approximately 11:30am.

Obligatory family stuffs will commence, at the conclusion of which I will make an effort, a real, solid, honest effort, to come smash to my hearts content.

Get Hyped!

Time
Runs
Away

You should pm my your number so we can meet up when you get here; I just got a setup.

And beefy, I'll bring said setup to fest.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
FEST INFORMATION

THE SCARYBEEF MEGAFEST HOSTED BY ED AND YUMMYNBEEFY FT. NAPLES POR VIDAAAAAAAAAA

WHERE: 10109 whisper pointe dr.
WHEN: 7/22/10 (thursday) doors open @ 12:00PM
WHY: because i love you guys <3

HYPE

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
polmex and rohins are both confirmed for my fest

naples wont be there till a bit later however

HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

so i guess 4PM is the time this fest starts turns out i gotta do something before we go

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
i plan for this to run until my mom goes to sleep (usually around 2 A.M.) unless you wanna stay the night which in that case i need you out by the time we leave for metrocon (unless your coming along)

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
Ed, if I get there around five, can I get a ride with you? That would be most beneficial. If not, let me know so I can find an alternate method.

ProXY GatoR

Smash Cadet
Ok, well, i have no idea what i'm doing yet. But i do know i'll be arriving at 7-ish. If i do end up staying, i'd leave in the morning. I'm going to Metrocon saturday only. But, we'll see what happens. I'm ready for this haha.

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
guys....be rdy. Me an Hallzy goin to be extremely serious.

Ima **** everyone. Im back
That I gotta see.

Everyone, if you play against me, you should play as gay as possible! APEX practice. Give it to me!
Polmex. Get ready to get *****!!!!!!!! Thats all, stay tuned for results.

WAZ GOOD? YA BOI, STAY TUNED FOR RESULTS!!! NOM NOM NOM

THanks again for hosting beef.

But I need my disc back >_>.

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, he said he would. That would be nice. If he doesn't, we should do a page for shoutouts anyways.

PS....we festing on Thursday?

Veggi

Smash Champion
I hope there's a fest this Thursday. I really want to get more practice in. Hot stuff to everyone at the fest and Metrocon. I had a blast. Shout outs to Mike Lorenzo for standing behind a statue and BLOWING MY MIND and Ryder for having good taste in women.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Alright guys. Next fest is 7/29 and my last fest before APEX (meaning someone should takeover for a week). Lets make it big and stuff and send me off to APEX to go **** children. Y'know what I mean lol!

Bring Setups or whatever; just for this particular one I would like to lean more on Brawl because of APEX so let's make this awesome!

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
Alright guys. Next fest is 7/29 and my last fest before APEX (meaning someone should takeover for a week). Lets make it big and stuff and send me off to APEX to go **** children. Y'know what I mean lol!

Bring Setups or whatever; just for this particular one I would like to lean more on Brawl because of APEX so let's make this awesome!
AAALLLRIGHTT!!!!!

Sounds good Ed. Hope to be there.

Veggi

Smash Champion
I might try. =x

I have a pretty big house and a really nice non-HD TV, plus my parents said once ago that they wouldn't mind having a fest here. What I'm worried about is people shouting "****!" whenever they die and also my dogs. The dogs don't bite, but they will bark for like 20 minutes straight. I might be able to lock the dog in with my WoW obsessed brother though.

Basically: if I host a fest at my house, do not interact negatively with my parents. If you have something to complain about (dishes not being clean enough, dogs bothering you, brother bothering you, problems with the TV ect.) please come to me and I will fix whatever it is. If I ask you to calm down, please don't take it offensively. I know all of you smashers are polite and stuff so it shouldn't be too bad.

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
I will have to run it by my lady, but I can probably host here. It will only succeed however if people bring setups! We need at least two more tvs with setups. I can provide one. Six setups would be ideal. TRA, can you bring a set? Anyone who can, should. Stay tuned for more details.

Edit: We should get Meagan & Matt here!

Top Bottom