• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa Smash Thread *BEEFY VS THE SUNDAE*

OverLade

Smash Hero
EdFest every thursday at Avalon Heights.

Play and trade halloween tournament coming up as well. Get hype.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
I'll come tomorrow.

Every Wednesday I get home at about 1:05? so pick me up or something, I don't really play brawl but uhhh I'm sure everyone can squeeze some melee.

Tampa needs to stop dropping the ball and play the better game

OverLade

Smash Hero
Thats alright though cuz we're gonna have a ridiculously awesome time without you. :)

<3 Bread. You will be missed.

OverLade

Smash Hero
This was legit.

3 setups, but only 4 people. Scott and Polmex didn't make it, but looks like we have 2 new members of Tampa smash, who have transportation AND setups. I sense "stuff happeninng" in the near future. :laugh:

C.J.

Smash Master
Lol, there's actually 2 more people. They just need a bit more warning in order to make it to stuff. But they can bring another set-up as well.

Veggi

Smash Champion
I can only do stuff on Saturday and Sunday unless something spectacular happens.

By the way, when did you say that Tampa car was leaving for (insert tournament I forgot here)?

Scidadle

Smash Champion
I can do stuff anyday of the week

Preferable the weekends or wednesday, if I dont answer my phone from 2-6 on weekdays I'm probably napping

OverLade

Smash Hero
I can only do stuff on Saturday and Sunday unless something spectacular happens.

By the way, when did you say that Tampa car was leaving for (insert tournament I forgot here)?
We're planning on going but details haven't developed yet unfortunately...

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
Lately my work has been givin me Wednesdays off, so that the best for me, and I get home from school at 1 that day 2. I'm thinkin bout takin off next weekend. Even though my rents don't want me goin to those tournys(I'm tryin to go still). Ima still smash that weekend

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
Yezzir, as long as I can get out there. I'm gettin rocked by my rents lately. I should be good

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I might as well put my little schedule up here. It's really complex thanks to classes.

Monday/Wednesday: After 3 and good for a while so long as my buddy can sign me in to class. If not, till 6

Tuesday/Thursday: After 3 and until 6:30 unless I don't wanna go to Organic Chem. I should really go to class

Friday: Lab till sometime in the morning, then clear until something comes up

Weekends: Bleh, they're good.

Lade, where you and Scott playing? Bread, get over here and we can play; you too Polmex!

CRUSH_

Smash Cadet
I can almost definitely come whenever CJ does, we live pretty close together.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I call a number that he eventually picks up. Traditionally, the polish mexican is a difficult creature to find but this specific species is much more difficult to get a hold of. He usually picks up in the morning and when you nag him

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yesterday Me and Scott played at Matts place. Successful fest is successful. :laugh:

I might as well put my little schedule up here. It's really complex thanks to classes.

Monday/Wednesday: After 3 and good for a while so long as my buddy can sign me in to class. If not, till 6

Tuesday/Thursday: After 3 and until 6:30 unless I don't wanna go to Organic Chem. I should really go to class

Friday: Lab till sometime in the morning, then clear until something comes up

Weekends: Bleh, they're good.

Lade, where you and Scott playing? Bread, get over here and we can play; you too Polmex!
We were planning on playing at Matt's place. Apparently he has wednesdays off as well. Unless he doesnt want to play and then I guess we could do it at your place if you'd like.

Top Bottom