• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa Smash Thread *BEEFY VS THE SUNDAE*

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
So this fest was ****! Really ****! FL style Duelist is ****!

And.........

I now declare these as weeklys at my house (unless somethings comes up.....) So next Thursday, fest. Yes!

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Welp, it is for sure then. Weeklies at my place (Thursday unless stated otherwise)

Next fest, 7/15.

Lade, keep doing what ya do with the uploading of the vids. It'll help everyone, especially if we bring them to character boards for feedback. That part you and me can do.

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
So word just came in from my GF that she will endure us smashers stinking up the apartment on a bi-weekly basis....soooo...If you ever want a break from weekly hosting Ed, we can do it at my place.

Hype!

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Ok, the fest may begin now.

Also, mini-fest was amazing last night. Trump, Electric, Mini, and Nick (Ryder) came out and we played till around 6 AM. Let's see if that happens today. So much G&W! SO MUCH!!!!!

Veggi

Smash Champion
Great smashfest!! My back hurts from all the driving now though and I definitely shouldn't have gotten home at 5 o' clock, but those are just minor details. Double Ganondorf team is broken.

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
Double gannon beats double climbers every time >_>. I seriously want another person in Tampa to learn ICs so we can kick ideas around.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Noel, come! You should! All there is too it. You should also enter Monday's free tourney! Do it since I haven't seen ya in a good min.

Kyle: I could sure use the new ICs practice!

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
Oh? What's wrong with the old IC's practice >_>

Edited for possible misunderstanding: I have learned a lot in SFL.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
**** fest on thursday guys big shoutouts to ed and veggi for driving me around and shoutout to polmex for making a fest :D

anyways this week im housing the naples crew i got off the phone with ed and we have decided...

to have a megafest @ my place

10109 whisper pointe dr. tampa FL, 33647

call me if u need information

813 368 5430

we already have 13 people confirmed and more to follow

so come to the scarybeef pre-metrocon megafest

7/22/10

also i can house you for metrocon if needed

Top Bottom