• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa Smash Thread *BEEFY VS THE SUNDAE*

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
So, dear smashers of Tampa, I am departing for the long summer, lost in exile to the remote city of Jupiter, FL. I will, however, be back in the fall, and will try dilligently to make it to WATO 10, if any of you care to go. PM me on here if you want to chat, and I hope to see you all soon.

Peace!

OverLade

Smash Hero
So, dear smashers of Tampa, I am departing for the long summer, lost in exile to the remote city of Jupiter, FL. I will, however, be back in the fall, and will try dilligently to make it to WATO 10, if any of you care to go. PM me on here if you want to chat, and I hope to see you all soon.

Peace!
:[ I had no idea you were leaving. Otherwise I wouldv'e definitely made an effort to play with you before you left...

If we can find you in this remote region of FL we'll definitely do it though ;)

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
:[ I had no idea you were leaving. Otherwise I wouldv'e definitely made an effort to play with you before you left...

If we can find you in this remote region of FL we'll definitely do it though ;)

DOOOOOO IT. I would love the company...I live on the beach...we could totally feed you, and anyone who carpools.

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
Sooo, if I can get a ride, I will definately be there. I want to show you guys what I learned! SFL is pretty bonkers, but I miss me some Tampa. Hope you all (and I) can make it!

CRUSH_

Smash Cadet
CEO? I can't seem to find it in the regional zone thing. Can somebody link me?

CRUSH_

Smash Cadet
ohhhhhh as in outta state? yeaahhhh you guys have fun, I don't gotta drive THAT far to get my Ike murdered lol :smash:

CRUSH_

Smash Cadet
two tourneys to look forward to then. Cool. If CJ's going then I'm goin =)

CRUSH_

Smash Cadet
PnT? Play'n'Trade? Doubles are awesome to the max. I'd go if I could. It's so much easier for Ike to whack people to the moon in the chaos of doubles XD

Veggi

Smash Champion
Man...I have an idea. I might trade in a bunch of games while I'm there and buy Mario Galaxy 2. Although, I paid 10 dollars to Gamestop to get some "frequent used-games" buyer card thing that gets me a discount on used games and I think they pay me more for games I trade in or something. After a long period of not going there and getting a broken used Brawl disc I kind of question if that card was worth the money.

Why did I type all of that?

Top Bottom