• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa Smash Thread *BEEFY VS THE SUNDAE*

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
FRIIIIIIDAAAAYYYYYYYY

I heard two small children were planning to **** a Hylian princess Friday night. That's just what I heard.

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
Gotta get through me to even get to that princess. (Whisper-Don't see it happening);)
I'm going to dribble you like I dribbled Arctic; it might even be easier...

Jk Trump. You're the man. I definately want to get some games in. Cheers to Ed for hosting.

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
Is this happening Ed? I want to plaaaayyyy.

Monk, If I had a car, I would give you a ride. I walk everywhere T_T

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Alright you guys, my doors open at Noon! NOON!!!! TODAY!

@Monk: I found mike on FB, hopefully he sees the message or he'll never get his wallet back lmao!!! But seriously, I am trying through him.

@iDavid: today sir.......today

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Yeah I hear Aglow is pretty good...but I also hear his sister/wife/cousin is pretty ******** though

Edit: just noticed....Post #2222...YOU SEEING HOW MANY TWOS I GOT IN THIS *****!!!

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Who here that's going to MLG wants to take me to NOOB 2?

it's 30 mins north from the venue

I'll pay you 10$ for gas and a handhug/handshake/
Blowjob
/Brofist

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I hear Aglow is pretty good...but I also hear his sister/wife/cousin is pretty ******** though

Edit: just noticed....Post #2222...YOU SEEING HOW MANY TWOS I GOT IN THIS *****!!!
So at first I was like....wtf is he talking about...he better not be talking **** about my sister...

Then my lovely girlfriend reminded me about Nana.

T_T

Hope you're well Monk. We should play soon.

And GGs Veggie. We really ****ed people up in doubles. Your DK is ill.

CRUSH_

Smash Cadet
****it there was a tourney this weekend in orlando... Is CJ the only one among us who has a decent car? Be cool if I had a better car since I don't have a job but well, that sentence is kinda contradictory

OverLade

Smash Hero
Im itching for moar festiness. Trump moves out in a month and I want to take advantage before he does =).

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
WAKE UP TAMPA!

May 1 Daniel Risner is hosting that smash club thing at USF, since beefy cancelled. It will be more of a fest atmosphere, seeing as how there is no door fee. There will be at least three wiis there, so yeah. Lets do some work.

trumptight

Smash Journeyman
Ya guys the smash fest was yesterday but somethin came up with me so i couldn't have it all day like i planned. So we'll have to reschedule it another day. Im off Wednesday if ppl r down. Also, there's a tournament in port Charlotte i think, on May 1 Saturday. We should get cars together and go to this. Its only like an hour away

Top Bottom