• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa Smash Thread *BEEFY VS THE SUNDAE*

Veggi

Smash Champion
: (

Anyone want to team with me?

I can play Mario, Peach, and DK to a pretty decent extent, then Dedede, Bowser, Yoshi, Luigi, and Pikachu to a lesser extent. Keep in mind that there is some chance that I won't be able to go, so keep your options open.

OverLade

Smash Hero
So Im confirmed for CEO and C.J. will be driving.

I'll ask him if he's bringing anyone besides crush to see if we'll have space.

C.J.
Crush
Me
Mampam
Trumptight
Birdy

OverLade

Smash Hero
I just talked to him and he said he's not sure if he's interested yet.

Assuming Mic Lorenzo and or Nick are going we'll have another vehicle at least going.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I dont know if he's even coming to Tampa anymore, but check him out on youtube. I don't know how good he really is but It'd be dumb to jump to conclusions.

He won't beat me though

CRUSH_

Smash Cadet
Hey y'all, CJ's startin' to lose interest in this game and that's bad news for me since (among other things) he's always the one who drives to tourneys. I'd really like it if I could stay active in the community but I dunno if that'll happen. I don't have a reliable car and I think he's the only other tampa guy who actually lives in Bradenton. I know some of you have driven with us before. Has anyone thought of how we'll get to tourneys without CJ?

iFudge

Banned via Warnings
yea you did last year june. i was wh33z we shook hands *****.i pm'd u on aib when i heard about the pnt tourney. dolo got 3rd i recall. u we're first. mampam was 2nd.

OverLade

Smash Hero
LOL Oh yeah you used Diddy back then? I sorta remember....Oh well have fun in orlando. The smash scene there is all like 20-24 so it'll be hard to find smashfests you can go to though.

iFudge

Banned via Warnings
LOL Oh yeah you used Diddy back then? I sorta remember....Oh well have fun in orlando. The smash scene there is all like 20-24 so it'll be hard to find smashfests you can go to though.
eh its more of my parents got a better job there. but i prob wont be moving to 2011 lolz.
but yea imma try my best to get to a pnt tampa. and time everybody out 8D.

Top Bottom