• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa Smash Thread *BEEFY VS THE SUNDAE*

OverLade

Smash Hero
I like all women mang. It's not about race it's just about being sexy ;)

Shoutouts to my white gurl lovers DC and Mampam tho.

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
I agree Ed. I know you are invested in getting better/helping out.

However, "Be sure to watch for the dacus at that percent" relates only mildly to "GET THE DYKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!" XD

Although the latter is far funnier.

ProXY GatoR

Smash Cadet
These fest are always a great time, Steak and Shake was cool, as always, and i learned alittle bit. Plus, i was a tad delirious, which always makes everything way better.

"AH-GEEEEEEEEE"

If you haven't been coming to these fests, you're missing a great time and you should go out of your way to make it.

SilentPinoy

Smash Cadet
Is there gunna be a fest this week or will you be gone for Apex by this Thursday Ed?

Ed get rage for Apex!
And don't get 0-3'd again because that's a set too late in a tourney!

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
Question One

Does
+
rule the world? Amrite?

Question Two

Did you enjoy your grabbings Eddikuns?

Sorry, I found the picture and just had to.

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
I'm watching the APEX pools so far, and it has been mad boring so far, but they're about to put the japanese player Rains pool up, hopefully we get some interesting stuff up. Anybody else watchin?
AAAHHHHH BROOOOOD AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Soooo.

Tomorrow, right?

Time
Runs
Away
No doubt. You guys better have a team that can handle the Trumptight/Aglow Pokemon onslaught!

OverLade

Smash Hero
Ugh it's been cancelled but potentially moved. Aglow may be hosting, but if not I'm just gonna ask Ric to play Project M with me lol.

Blapius

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blapius
3DS FC
1435-6036-1685
I just dropped into the PnT Tampa location and was told a smashfest was to be held today. I've been out of Brawl for a while (like I ever got in..) and was thinking about making some connections. I've only ever been to a few smashfests with the likes of Manko and Petey last year, and have been very busy with work and other projects since then. I live at St. Croix Apartments near the USF Tampa campus.

Anyway, I'm up for meeting with some of you for a bit if you'll have me. If not today, then maybe another time.

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
I just dropped into the PnT Tampa location and was told a smashfest was to be held today. I've been out of Brawl for a while (like I ever got in..) and was thinking about making some connections. I've only ever been to a few smashfests with the likes of Manko and Petey last year, and have been very busy with work and other projects since then. I live at St. Croix Apartments near the USF Tampa campus.

Anyway, I'm up for meeting with some of you for a bit if you'll have me. If not today, then maybe another time.

Call me at 863-221-6056 for info. We are playing today.

Blapius

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blapius
3DS FC
1435-6036-1685
Had a bunch of fun tonight. If any of you need a Sonic tank for teams, let me know. I'm apparently all over that.

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
Had a bunch of fun tonight. If any of you need a Sonic tank for teams, let me know. I'm apparently all over that.
A beastly sonic tank. No question.

I had a great time everyone, and thanks for coming out! Special thanks to TRA for bringing the goods----totally saved the day. Great playing with you all...lets keep thursdays as smash days.

You got the next one Ed?

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
SHOUTOUTS!!1

Aglow - thanks a million for hosting this otherwise it would just be another boring night for me sorry im so loud

Veggi - i wish we did more together but project melee was really fun next time we should definately team you downsmash i knee :)

Jason b - lol GIMME THE COOKIES :D

TRA - lol i didnt recognize you at first fun matches and major props for bringing water and cheezeits

Trump - your lucario is sick always nice to see you

Megan - BATMAN!!!! "thats dark shadow you dip****" NO ITS BATMAN!!! LOLOLOLOLOL your awesome also we need to play ddr sometime :D

Lade - THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BRINGING PROJECT M!!!!

Rohins - thanks for helping me with my melee you helped me pick out a few more bad habits, someday i wish to be as good as you

Ryder, Mic, and Pinoy - Steak and Shake was AWESOME and had epic lulz and special shoutout to ryder for taking me home thanks a million buddy

Anyone i forgot/didnt give a shoutout to - your still awesome and i love you

Overall this smashfest was really really awesome and it really made my day but for now gnite

TRA

Smash Journeyman
My pleasure, guys!

Had a great time. Mad props to Aglow for hosting on short notice, and also to my girl for sitting there for many hours while I got my fix.

Hope to see as many of you as possible tomorrow at Yummy's, before I leave for Fort Myers. I'm upset to be leaving. Tampa is getting so siiiick!

Time
Runs
Away

OverLade

Smash Hero
Beastly smashfest. I need a dazzle to record and upload all the project M videos, can someone hook me up today or tomorrow? =/

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Beastly smashfest. I need a dazzle to record and upload all the project M videos, can someone hook me up today or tomorrow? =/

Hey RedHal,

I do have a capture device that you could use. It records the video straight to a flashdrive as an MPEG4, which you can use to upload to youtube. I had it last night, but I thought you just wanted something to stream with. Hit me up here if you want to borrow it, or Aglow/Pinoy have my number if that'll be easier.

Time
Runs
Away

ProXY GatoR

Smash Cadet
I'm probably not gonna be involved with tampa smash that much until marching season is over, so I want to say thanks to everyone around for making this summer amazing and smash filled haha. Next time you see me wil be at play and trades big event, and that will be the last time for a long time. But, I'll be bringing a surprise with me to that =].

But, that aside, thanks to the best smash community in the world for making the Dade City smash community feel welcomed. When I come back, I expect MMs and friendlies with everyone, because I'm gonna be working hard haha.

<3Tampa

Top Bottom