• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa Smash Thread *BEEFY VS THE SUNDAE*

OverLade

Smash Hero
Hey RedHal,

I do have a capture device that you could use. It records the video straight to a flashdrive as an MPEG4, which you can use to upload to youtube. I had it last night, but I thought you just wanted something to stream with. Hit me up here if you want to borrow it, or Aglow/Pinoy have my number if that'll be easier.

Time
Runs
Away
Thanks a lot, though for now I'm just going to send videos to a friend to upload.

I'm probably not gonna be involved with tampa smash that much until marching season is over, so I want to say thanks to everyone around for making this summer amazing and smash filled haha. Next time you see me wil be at play and trades big event, and that will be the last time for a long time. But, I'll be bringing a surprise with me to that =].

But, that aside, thanks to the best smash community in the world for making the Dade City smash community feel welcomed. When I come back, I expect MMs and friendlies with everyone, because I'm gonna be working hard haha.

<3Tampa
:( Yeah marching band is a commitment.

We'll still make you come out to tournaments and stuff when we host them. There's gonna be too much smash going on this fall for you to get away from it all :laugh:

Great meeting you otherwise and I know we'll find a way to see ya soon!! <3

OverLade

Smash Hero
Also important, the BIGGEST PLAY AND TRADE TOURNEY OF ALL TIME is coming up this sunday at 6pm. Be sure to NOT ****ING MISS IT.

iFudge

Banned via Warnings
meh most likely i'll just come early to play some friendly with u guys.
cause 6 is late and i got school dat morning :I.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Shout outs are minor:

Ed: Thanks for helping me with rides and stuff, man. Much appreciated. Dethklok is amazing. Thanks for reminding me haha.

Yummy: Thanks for the housing, and it was fun watching that movie. Stop being such a robot. :p

Ric: Seeing you and hanging out with you basically is why I came out to Tampa =P
It was great getting dinner and talking. Thanks for the poker talk, too! =)
See you soon, buddy.

Mike: You's a biiiitch.

ProXY GatoR

Smash Cadet
Idk if any of you Tampa guys have the money or care, but my band is playing in Dade City tomorrow at like 8pm at a place called Cities Edge. If anyones interested, call me or something for more details!

P.s. HYYYYPPPPEEEEE for Sunday.

Top Bottom