• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa Smash Thread *BEEFY VS THE SUNDAE*

OverLade

Smash Hero
Triple post ftw.

Jason is staying at C.J.'s house in south Tampa. His doors open at 2pm tomorrow. I'll post the address at that time. I'm not sure exactly how Jason feels so I'll talk to him tomorrow, but after that I'll get details and give people the green light. He'll be at USF on Wednesday and Thursday.

GET HYPE.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Jason was/is pretty exhausted. If you want him to be fresh then you should probably give him a break.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Fresh2king? CAN YOU DIG IT?

He's still asleep right now, but he told C.J. last night that he's willing to play with people today so everyone has a free invite. If I didn't text you the Address then ask someone else for it (because I definitely texted them...)

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Lol @ redhal having 5,999 posts

Also, I hope I can make it to the fest on thurs. No gaurentees due to gabe might be going out of town.

Unless noel can make it and pick me up

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'll be there at 5ish. Until then yall stay frosty. Tell Jason that he just lost the game btw.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Holy ****. I can't believe I left it there. xughfdghjdfsyu jgdsyuchdgfsjbg FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Are you kidding meeeeeeeeeee?

Please save it. Guard it at all costs, or I may never play smash again.

I'm coming down there for it tomorrow.

Can anyone get me from the bus station?

HOLY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK FJBGVJHY4EFTBVYGWEYJTVRY GRTI7V4HC67RHY KERJHGVI9 EWN67EYERJUOE4EIGY387GT6IU7T

Thank you for finding it. You are my ****ing hero.

*splodes*

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Good , you can pick it up when I'm done removing the cstick and A button

edit: you can still fair w/ z, you'll be fine.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Trump we're trying to have a thursday fest just we don't know when or where we can have it =/.

Ian probably around 5ish I'm not too sure tbh but I'll hopefully have the info by 11am.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Does anyone have the white cap thing for the controller ports for my Wii, I can't seem to find it. Normally it woudln't be a big deal but my last wii broke because it came off so I don't want a repeat of that...

OverLade

Smash Hero
It's because one of the screws came out (there are 3 little black screws on the face where the GC ports are).

C.J.

Smash Master
Shoutout to RedHalberd for being mad clutch and solving all of Jason's problems at the drop of a hat. Guy is amazing

Top Bottom