• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa Smash Thread *BEEFY VS THE SUNDAE*

OverLade

Smash Hero
Alright, so as of now, no USF smash club meeting tonight. However SERIOUS Edfest on thursday. Be there or quit life...or just be there :)

OverLade

Smash Hero
If you guys wanna have a fest talk to Dan, but I can't organize it.... I have to make up a shift at work.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Hey, lade. I'd like to attend that Holy Smash thing with you. If nobody that's a large percent better than me attends, want to team for it? =)

Oh, and shadowcon as well. I'm interested in both.
Im prolly not going to Holy smash. If I go to either I'm probably just gonna **** around and use Diddy or someone. This game is getting boring, I'd rather play melee.

lucha5

Banned via Warnings
waiiit pnt tourney is on halloween day? if so T_T i gotta take my sis trick or treating.

edit: do you think the pnt To would be mad if we bring our on hacked wiis so we can record matches

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
I, Mugiwara Luffy, is looking for a place to crash after my trip to Howl o Scream on Friday.
Will bring wii set up with brawl/melee. Hit me an IM if one of you guys can. Will give Lucas/Wario Training or give C. Falcon training in melee. uhhh...get hyped O.o?

lucha5

Banned via Warnings
time pnt event? cause i dont have to take my sis trick or treating to 6 . so maybe i can come earlier @ pnt

OverLade

Smash Hero
Fest today at 5pm.

Meleefest all tomorrow followed by Edfest at night featuring GDX.

Shadocon on Saturday.

Can you get hype?

Top Bottom