• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa Smash Thread *BEEFY VS THE SUNDAE*

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
shadocon was legit as hell the rave was kinda silly for the first like 45 minutes but after that it got better and better, had fun in the game room, rickrolling vic and nearly getting thrown out for rickrolling so many panels and most importantly playing anne frank in a fan fic XD

AfroQT

Smash Master
Tampa is REQUIRED to show up to Tommy G's Clubhouse tournament.
If you don't come i'll blow up your whole city.
So ****in come down here.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Update on fest:

Because there is a lack of school on Thursday, the fest can start as early as people want. I expect this fest to be ridiculous so prove me right.

@Afro.....No you.

SilentPinoy

Smash Cadet
Hey Tampa, give me a good reason to come Saturday and the Pinoymobile will be bringing the goods to O-Town. Right now I'm kinda on a backburner to drive right now cause I was just at G-ville and O-Town last weekend.

Otherwise who of us is driving cause I'd like to do an OOTT without me driving(perhaps for the alcho-rage tourney).

OverLade

Smash Hero
A good reason to go is because **** of the most hardcore variety is going down and you dont want to be there to miss it.

ProXY GatoR

Smash Cadet
Ok, 3 things, Tampa.

1. I'm actually back, for real this time

2. Unless anyone can make a run to Dade City, i can't come to today's fest

3. I need a back-up way back from Gallax's. I have a full setup and can probably throw down some cash for anyone that can run me back. Nick's probably taking me, but i need a way back if he has to leave.

I'm ready to get back on this.

Edit: I'm dumb, so ignore number 2. My ride is coming to get me now haha.

Takao9411

Smash Apprentice
Didn't get to stay too long, but it was a pretty epic fest, except for the fact that I didn't get to play Project M and someone there smelled like ****. (I think I know who, but whatever ) I'm hoping to go more often.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Okie dokie, no fest this week for obvious reasons.

Also, whoever used my "X" controller last week, I would certainly like it back please. I also may be missing a Wiimote. I will update as I clean my room.

ProXY GatoR

Smash Cadet
So, Tampa,

Dade City is having some fun this Friday, and I thought I'd extend it to you guys, if you want. We have a game of fugitive this Friday if anyones interested. Message me or call me if you would want in. I could probably house afew If they really needed it too.

If you're not a fan of physical activity, I can safely say you won't enjoy this, UNLESS you don't mind driving around. Long story short, let me know. Oh, and are any of you guys trying to make pound5? I need roomates for if I can get my funds together.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'm definitely trying to go to Pound 5... and what is this fugitive game you speak of? We're having a meleefest on friday but I might be down to come through later...

And WATO HYPE whos tryna go?

Top Bottom