• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa Smash Thread *BEEFY VS THE SUNDAE*

OverLade

Smash Hero
A car of 5 people is going to SFL this Saturday. Aside from that WATO is happening in Orlando and I'd encourage everyone to get together and arrange a car there if they can.

ASIDE FROM THAT THOUGH. Gabe is hosting "Smashin without a Condom" at his new Apartment. For those who've never been, Gabe's fests are the **** and you should ****ing go.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
So umm. Did anyone accidently take a custom robo game case from Eds apartment? In it is Melee, Custom Robo, and a black gamecube memory card. I'd REALLY appreciate it if I could get it back. I've had that memory card since I was like 8 years old... A lot of childhood memories are stored on that card.

Also unless I can get a ride to the fest this weekend I can't make it. Dad is out of town so I have no ride there.

Edit: LADE FOUND IT :3

Scidadle

Smash Champion
man....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

-Monk

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
We need to desperately sort out all of the ride situations before Ryo's. We have a lot of people going and we don't know who's driving.

Ben, (the broken one) is driving but his vehicle is leaving early since he has a camp close to Gainsville. I think I was going to ride with him but we need to figure it all out since he can't hold us all at his camp.

As it looks with cars?
Ben (Close to full)
Myself (If needed)
Pinoy
m00gmobile?
Tong?

I'm sure we'll get it sorted out during the smashfest.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yeah this is definitely lookin like a big one. I'll whip up some Halzy Magic before Thursday and we'll have space for setups as well :)

Scidadle

Smash Champion
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. You guys are gonna go to a Gville tournament when it's mine and Ryder's birthday on Friday? Cool. No birthday smashfest, that's cool I don't mind. Gabe I'm looking at you

Veggi

Smash Champion
If I go to the fest, I would have to leave around 9 because I have school the next day. Still, it doesn't really matter if a fest is on my birthday. My parents are making Alfredo pasta. ;)

Exdeath

Smash Master
Would Orlando/Apopka/Tampa/Lake Alfred be willing to travel to Orlando for a tournament? I'm thinking about hosting one at a restaurant, but I'm not sure if people would be willing to come.

I haven't decided what venue yet, but for Map Quest's/Google Maps' sake, this is the main venue that I'm looking at right now:

300 Cypress Garden Blvd
Winter Haven, FL 33880

(This venue has four normal televisions and ten laggy televisions.)

The venues I'm looking at would all be within ~five minutes of this location. It's about ~1-1.5 hours from Orlando/Apopka driving the speed limit, ~1 hour from Tampa, and ~20-30 minutes from Lake Alfred.

Top Bottom