• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa Smash Thread *BEEFY VS THE SUNDAE*

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
Sup tampa smash. My family moved to St. Pete while I was at UF this year. So that means I'm here in the tampa area for the summer. For those of you who don't know who I am, I am a melee falcon player from gainesville.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Hey man I'd like to say on the behalf of the community that we're glad to have you. Unfortunately we don't have a lot of Melee players here but me and the few who are around will do our best to entertain you! There will be tons of smash going on during the summer so just post whenever you're interested in playing lol.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Sup tampa smash. My family moved to St. Pete while I was at UF this year. So that means I'm here in the tampa area for the summer. For those of you who don't know who I am, I am a melee falcon player from gainesville.
St pete isnt tampa buddy. St pete is my town. We will see whose falcon has the most rust my friend...

ProXY GatoR

Smash Cadet
Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey for N64 is coming with me to the next fest i attend, which is not this one, but the next one. I suggest getting some crazy practice in if you guys don't want to get bodied. :D

P.s. I miss these fests, can't wait until i graduate (which is really soon), then i'll be able to hit every single fest, unless work johns come up.

OverLade

Smash Hero
:( I haven't played MHtri in a good minute. If I have some time during the summer I'm down though :D

OverLade

Smash Hero
Everything. People play smash basically every day whether it's at Play n Trade or at Eds place. Most of it's organized through facebook though, do you have one?

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'll send you a friend request. I'll only be around till the 22nd, so I want to see how much I have to improve to not suck anymore.

Time
Runs
Away

ProXY GatoR

Smash Cadet
I'm desperately contacting Josh to see if he can take me to tomorrow's fest. Basically, that, then my friends would pick me up the next day to go to armada, a card shop near there (Me indirectly asking to be housed/have someone stay up all night with me haha)

I MIGHT ACTUALLY MAKE IT! **** YEAH!

TRA

Smash Journeyman
I'm desperately contacting Josh to see if he can take me to tomorrow's fest.
If you're already at the fest, then this is a useless post.

I'm in between Tampa and Dade City, so if it's necessary, I could come get you for the fest. I'm going to be a few hours late, but if we're brawling all night that shouldn't matter too much.

Get at either Ed, Trump, or Aglow for my number and then text me if you need a ride.

Time
Runs
Away

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Whats up tampa?

TRA is good dont let him lie to you.

Mic the falco boards are talking about the CF v Falco MU. This Thursday i would like to sit down with you and learn the MU with you. If you would play some seriouslys with me till we get a feel for it then some cheap MMs i would be grateful :grin:

Top Bottom