• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa Smash Thread *BEEFY VS THE SUNDAE*

OverLade

Smash Hero
First prize isnt 400$...the total pot is 400$. First prize prolly wont exceed 150$.

Oh and I'm still taking home whatever first prize is :)

OverLade

Smash Hero
Aglow gets credit for being the most successful troll in Tampa history. Good **** Kyle. I'm going to ****ing kill you tomorrow...

I sent out texts, hyped it up in the back room, hyped it up on Allisbrawl, and even told the chick I'm talking to and invited her to come watch me play the midwest...

I hope you're happy :)

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
So I may have posted some lovely pictures of mentally challenged individuals on a podium on the swamp***** PR thread, only to have the famous exarch edit all the hate in the thread to pervy niceness. It is actually a pretty funny read now.

iFudge

Banned via Warnings
if u guys just looked at lains post. you would have saw he was lookin for a ride to mi tourney :O.
idk why yall even go to college :O

iFudge

Banned via Warnings
Aglow gets credit for being the most successful troll in Tampa history. Good **** Kyle. I'm going to ****ing kill you tomorrow...

I sent out texts, hyped it up in the back room, hyped it up on Allisbrawl, and even told the chick I'm talking to and invited her to come watch me play the midwest...

I hope you're happy :)
When u do the results
just replace randoms with laiin/antheer/nootras name with them
i r GENUIS
TROLLIN DA TROLLINS FUDGE STYLE.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Oh yeah I want to be clear that salt and fire are allowed in the Atlantic South, within reason.
The thread I overhauled had too many people taking sides too quickly. Y'all understand.

Also is anyone else bothered by the fact that too much salt would smother a fire? It doesn't make sense.

That said Lade sux.

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
<3 niceness.
<3 kyle.
I take it you don't know me personally, and that some part of smashboards displays my name.

I wouldn't say I was taking sides to quickly; this has been a long an salty fued. However, I understand if that was a tad over the top.

iFudge

Banned via Warnings
nick got jv 4 stocked by my ganon. and he tried to time me out game 2 at delfino like a punk and water camped and end up dieing. and Lost all dignity of the tampa community :O

iFudge

Banned via Warnings
no im real :O LYKE i invited u ******* like last year juneish to the a pnt tourney. i should have kept my shut and ish :O
But im Lyke really mad good just ask mampam on how pro i Iz on dat wifi
where real skill is shown.

Edit: i cant come to a fest cause my mom thinks u all sweaty nerds who molestor kids over a wii game :O.

OverLade

Smash Hero
M2K wants to house with me for the week but I can't house him... anyone else wanna keep Jason in tampa?

Top Bottom