• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

talk to me on AIM for help

Status
Not open for further replies.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
*sigh* I'm having alot of trouble Pivot Walking (hazewalking :)). Is PWing a technique you would place importance on? Or can I worry about it later?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
*sigh* I'm having alot of trouble Pivot Walking (hazewalking :)). Is PWing a technique you would place importance on? Or can I worry about it later?
Pivot walking would be very important here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwEHUPkJ7lE
lulz. style points ftw.

Anyway, do you play other characters that you have trouble against to better understand how they work and what they can do? Ex: diddy and his banananananas.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Pivot walking would be very important here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwEHUPkJ7lE
lulz. style points ftw.

Anyway, do you play other characters that you have trouble against to better understand how they work and what they can do? Ex: diddy and his banananananas.
I don't really go out of my way to play other characters to learn the match ups, however when it comes to my secondaries (sheik, meta, falco, peach) I know those matches inside and out from both sides. I know precisely what to abuse.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
LMAO don't worry guys, I'll be sure to consult the pros on everything. And I'm not gonna make it to crazy, a few pics here and there, organized sections by roman numerals and such.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
lol i think he should make it

It's the best way to teach the new guys without them having to look around too much. Actually, the newbs probably won't read it.

What happened to that wiki shaya had up? actually did a bit of work on that as did a few others.

why am i so inconsistent with my grammar?

Albert.

Smash Master
lol i think he should make it

It's the best way to teach the new guys without them having to look around too much. Actually, the newbs probably won't read it.

What happened to that wiki shaya had up? actually did a bit of work on that as did a few others.

why am i so inconsistent with my grammar?
Honestly, You're not the right ethnicity to have proper grammar.

:p

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Steel, can you make Shaya upload the mikeHAZE videos? Or at least tell Shaya who gave him swine flu?

feardragon64

Smash Champion
I was doing lovely work on it and after I finished the section I was doing and pressed submit, Shaya took it down so all my work was wasted.
THANKS SHAYA. <3

Just one of Pierce's threads completely outclass all of Steels anyway...

You should have said EL + Pierce, Steel... YOUSHOULDA!
That is the most interesting bolding I've seen, I have to admit.
"yo us h ou l da !" lol

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Honestly, You're not the right ethnicity to have proper grammar.

:p
loool i am amazing at english believe it or not

its just weird that sometimes i post like this

While other times I post like this.

but i always spell right

i hate incorrect spelling it makes me mad

and **** fear that sucks

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
The wiki got eaten by my host being like kthxbye.

I do have archives... But I don't think it contained much of the new stuff you guys did :(

ANd I pity the fool who doesn't see what I'm saying through the balding.

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
Pocky IS good, actually. Though I've only ever had the chocolate. (As if anything could possibly beat chocolate, amirite?)

Um, on topic ish: Steel, how difficult would you say it is to spike human opponents? If you're like, really good at spiking. It's surprisingly easy on CPUs, but their recoveries tend to be stupid/predictable/etc...

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
spiking isn't practical, if I see the opportunity I go for it but it's very rare because it's so easy for opponents to avoid/cancel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom