• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taj/Vman's Ultimate Mewtwo Movie Collection

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
Hey Kaostar on Pokemon Stadium @ 2:07-2:08, you did a Nair facing the left to a quick Nair facing the other direction. This kinda tripped me out, it was just that the animation of the Nair ended up on the platform and then you just walked right for a couple of nano seconds and Naired right, right?

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Good **** Kaos.

I don't have time to watch them all right now (You have a few up there) but I've subscribed =D

I'm hoping to get some stuff recorded today to redeem myself a little bit, so i'll post some of it if all goes well. The quality might be a little sketchy, but whatever...

V3ctorman really needs to update that first page after he gets back from Pound... lmao <3 V3ctorman

*EDIT* nice sig Kaos btw.

When I started I was doing the whole Mew3 thing, but I got bored with it so its cool, plus the tag is raaaaaaape....

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I think kaostar is the m2 of the day. I do have great news as well, I just finished putting my combo vid together :3. I will release it when I add a few finishing touches to it. It has to be amazing, because the third one will be the last. Get excited about this guys, cause when you see the magic, you will cherish it forever.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I guess I just assumed that there would be two combo videos in the video selection entitled Irori. There are only 4 ppl on the list so its a very limited selection.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Thats what I wanted to hear. That means the **** aint over yet.

I dont remember what match it was from. I think it was warrior knight on dreamland so game 1.

I really liked the dtilt to confusion. **** was kinda cute.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
good **** man I like alot ^^; i'll add to the list..

Sorry as most of you know I haven't been on the boards in like 3 months.... but thats no longer.. i had some issues I had to resolve and one more im still resolving.. but after that.. i'm completely back and back in the forum to give my full support.. anyway.. i'll add you and kaostar.. and many others i hav to add here in a few days..

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Mewtation 2 has some good **** in it. (I must've said "That was very clever" like 15 times lol)

Although...

I dk I know my video isn't good, but to me something just seemed OFF in Iroi's sequel. i'll watch it a few more times before I decide whether or not it's just my imagination.

I'm not downplaying Iori's skill or anything. might've been the editing.

*Goes to rewatch*

*EDIT* yeah it's the editing. some of the clips had the same opponent in different matches for like 3 or 4 clips in a row.

just a little peve of mine since i made my video and had to do the same thing @ the end of the 2nd song. i annoyed myself by having to do that and now it bothers me in general... >_<

i still really like the video, don't let my nit-picking bother you too much. def a 4 1/2 - 5 stars. Liked it better the second time around. also I'm looking forwards to #3.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I liked the music and I like his playstyle.

Thats exactly how I would want to play without djc. Just mad speed and good spacing, with more than decent mindgames and good reads.

Iori's m2 is ****ing tight.

I think Iori is really the only Die hard m2 tourney ***.

Ive only seen irori play m2 in tourney, plays to win, with m2 and nothing more.

Good**** Im waiting for number 3

@vman Use this color plz for my entry in the video archive

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Why does everyone keep calling me irori.... its Iori guys XD <--- where did that even come from.

Oh and if you guys are wondering, I play alot of falcons. What you see in the vid is my usually appraoch to him. GTFO the stage to bair spam, it works most of the time.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I liked the music and I like his playstyle.

Thats exactly how I would want to play without djc. Just mad speed and good spacing, with more than decent mindgames and good reads.

Iori's m2 is ****ing tight.

I think Iori is really the only Die hard m2 tourney ***.

Ive only seen irori play m2 in tourney, plays to win, with m2 and nothing more.

Good**** Im waiting for number 3

@vman Use this color plz for my entry in the video archive

Actually I have already started on the thrid one and the begining music is awesome. I don't have an opening yet, but I will soon. It's going to be just as good but alot shorter, 7 or 8 mins at the max.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Ill be posting my combo video probably in like 2 days or so.

I just finished mine, but I need to do some tweaks. I think its aight for the first time Ive ever done video editing or a combo video.

Its long tho :(

I had too many clips and I didnt want to toss em.

Edit: I was bored lmao.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q32m36AbNk
Mew3: the Ascension

enjoy!

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Dark Samus is a gimmick. I hated Prime 2.
whatever you wish to believe. mewtwo is a gimmick character BTW. that's why he's a bad charcter. :laugh:

i loved prime 2 its so HARD. that game is very difficult.
Ill be posting my combo video probably in like 2 days or so.

I just finished mine, but I need to do some tweaks. I think its aight for the first time Ive ever done video editing or a combo video.

Its long tho :(

I had too many clips and I didnt want to toss em.

Edit: I was bored lmao.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q32m36AbNk
Mew3: the Ascension

enjoy!
I like it. you did seem to have some problems with clip selection (There were a few repeat combos against the same player like in Iori's video), but its better than mine so I really don't have a leg to stand on to even critque it... lol

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
like not Di'ing or teching or whatever lmao combo videos <3

jk jk combo videos are not the best way to determine opponent skill, and you punished a lot, which is good. you had some interesting string-together-combos, and a few things I really liked (Wall teching isn't something you see in M2 combo videos) To be honest though, I haven't had time to watch the whole thing (I made in to minute 5) but I will trust me. ;):bee:

Also I'm going to start recording for GalaxyBlast 2 sometime this summer hopefully. Except for a possible 25-30 second long teaser, don't expect anything till next year though.

Clint_Eastwood

Smash Apprentice
whatever you wish to believe. mewtwo is a gimmick character BTW. that's why he's a bad charcter. :laugh:

i loved prime 2 its so HARD. that game is very difficult. :laugh:
You should look up what gimmick means.

Prime 2 was tough at spots, but overall it was just annoying. I hated having to go back and do stuff I had already done. What is the point of that? Killed the game for me.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
nice looking forward to it.

but I use to think missed techs and **** were just bad opponents. Then I realized, **** I miss techs sometimes too. and if we so happen to be recording, then I just got ****ed up and insterted into mew4 lol.

mew3 4 lyfe

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
for your addtional videos are you going to continue with the "Ascension" idea in a sort of progressive wording kind of thing?

yeah, everyone misses techs and DI's badly @ some point, and if that goes into a video it's going to make them look bad even though they aren't. which is why I was/am amused and annoyed by some of the complaining about said issues.

also even for the teaser I'm going to try to have good players in it so that I can say this is so-and-so. the "They're a bunch of brawl playing no names" was the most stinging insult i got for my admittedly mediocre video. ='(

mine had some "lol what?" moments though, like F-smashing through marth's fair, and the Shadowball going THROUGH Fox's reflector. O.o

but yeah, don't expect even the teaser for a while, though I'll have some full matches to post at some point. hopefully.

also your video is legit. i approve, as does Taj. now Iori and V-man need to sign off on it LMAO

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
idk, that was a joke tho.

I dont know what Im gonna do for the second one. or if its a continuous thing or trilogy or whatever.

idk lol.

glad you liked it.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I cried when I saw the stoleness, bair to dair is mine. <.< Was amaing yo, except the music. I really didn't know what the deal was on that. Of course the first song, but the rest was all hmmm. If anything it was different, and again twas amazing.

Top Bottom