• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
umm...i'm thinking about taking a train (amtrak) that leaves (Bridgeport, CT) at 8:30 pm and arrives at 1:25 a.m. in Washington, D.C. Union Station on saturday morning. Can anyone tell me how far the station is from the hotel?
using wmata.com (the dc metro station website) i found that union station to crystal city will be $2.45 and will take 21 minutes. the dc metro will connect basically anywhere to anywhere. from the CC metro stop u have a free shuttle to the hotel

strawhats

Smash Master
using wmata.com (the dc metro station website) i found that union station to crystal city will be $2.45 and will take 21 minutes. the dc metro will connect basically anywhere to anywhere. from the CC metro stop u have a free shuttle to the hotel
YESS...thanks plank. So this is especially useful to me because I'll be arriving really late and didn't wanna get lost trying to find a way to the venue. I would take an earlier train to get there, but 8:34p.m. to 1:25 a.m. offers the best price. ($57.00) to be exact.

You're a life saver man.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
no problem brotha

BREAKING NEWS:: STRAWHAT DAHEAN AND OVER JUST REGISTERED FOR THE TOURNAMENT!!!!!

sweet

you might say you cant be able to go....

but in the end....

the pound drawing force is too hype

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
YESS...thanks plank. So this is especially useful to me because I'll be arriving really late and didn't wanna get lost trying to find a way to the venue. I would take an earlier train to get there, but 8:34p.m. to 1:25 a.m. offers the best price. ($57.00) to be exact.

You're a life saver man.
Be careful, the metro closes at 2 am on Friday/Saturday, and midnight on Sun-Thurs.

But Union Station to Crystal City should be a breeze. From Union, take the Red line towards Shady Grove, and from there you have two choices, since Crystal City is on the Blue and Yellow line. You can either switch at Metro Center and get on the Blue towards Springfield/Franconia, or switch at Chinatown/Gallery Place to get on the Yellow line towards Huntington.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I think Melee will have the greatest attendance ever.... since all of us are now old farts (read: in our twentys LOL, I started on SWF when I was 16, and here I am 21 and capable of going where the hell I want :D)

strawhats

Smash Master
****...I just realized that I wont be able to get a train heading back to CT before Tuesday.

Also...good **** Over and Strawhat Dahean

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Are singles and doubles R1 pools going to be posted pre-tournamenet? If so, when?

Shroomed

Smash Master
i think im going to have to spend my grocery money to come to this

guess im gonna be starving the next 3 months

seems to be a very logical choice tho =)

Alukard

Smash Hero
i think im going to have to spend my grocery money to come to this

guess im gonna be starving the next 3 months

seems to be a very logical choice tho =)
this *****! HAHAHA ..... same here and i'm maddd close HAHA

Uhhh, its during school and I'm already missing a day of school/work because of pound. 2 days=uh uh :(.
remind me to shake ur hand for that fine *** asian sig u have there DAM!

Shroomed

Smash Master
aite **** it i found it i have school off monday so im def coming

buying my plane ticket atm

man ima regret this when i get bak to an empty kitchen

RichBrown

Smash Master
That MLG money?
Spent half of it on a new keyboard (I'm a music major so I think of it as more of an investment than a purchase) and the other half on a super overdue ticket LOL

You did remind me tho that I can sell one of my other keyboards and I have a LOT of **** I can sell in general, so we'll see. My job hasn't been giving me many hours though so $$ has been hard to come by lately =(

Plus I'm in school so I'd have to miss some school for this which I'd rather not do, especially since I'm also trying to go to Whobo.

Man... Smash....

Zone

Smash Champion
For anyone that cares I can make it to this now I'll register and plane ticket when I get Internet activated at my new place

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Plus I'm in school so I'd have to miss some school for this which I'd rather not do, especially since I'm also trying to go to Whobo.

Man... Smash....
I can assure you Pound will be the superior investment, don't let your desire for Espy revenge cloud your judgment ;]

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Any chance of having interviews like Apex's of players we didn't see last time? Mew2King, Dr.PP, Strawhat, Amsah, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom