• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

T-Shirt: Tires Don Exits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binx

Smash Master
I want one, not sure how fat I am now days, hmm I think a large will fit me, maybe XL.... umm choices!!! Large, if it doesnt fit then I can defat myself a little until it does =)

@ Poster Above me: Awesome idea, a no johns shirt

Burning Lava

Smash Journeyman
So yeah, I saw this shirt design a few days ago, and now it's starting to grow on me. I'm sorry I can't completely commit, but I'd really like to get one if it's under $15. Heck, probably even if it IS $15.

My size is Medium I guess.

Also, I'm wondering, is the guy getting punched supposedly the one who said "tiers don't exist?" or is he doing the punching? Either way, as long the shirt is making fun of foolish people like that, I'm happy. It's an obvious choice, but I'd like to see a couple of designs based on "No Johns" as well. (Though I will admit, this shirt idea is the better one to start with.)

I got it! My shirt idea: (as well as my future sig, no stealing allowed!)

You will be dunked! (insert clever picture... I'll come up with one later.)

EDIT: Well, there's my new sig, but the shirt idea wouldn't look anything like my sig. Maybe the weird smashsketball lol.

Elen

Smash Lord
Any updates yet Gid?? I'm just wondering, since I think you had put a time on the store opening at some point back. No rush though, just checking in ^^

shanus

Smash Hero
I'd be totally interetsed in a Show Me Your Moves shirt hahaha.. the others would prolly be too subtle for others to pick up on besides tournies :-(

Hax

Smash Champion
i'd buy like 5 show me your moves shirts if they were made.. **** thatd be hot

Elen

Smash Lord
Well of course everyone wants a show me your moves shirt, but before we get to that, I believe Gideon already ordered these. You just been busy Gid? A lot of people are waiting for the Tires Don Exits store to open ^^

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
Hello,
These shirts will become available in a few days. There are around 75, so depending on how many are seriously going to buy them, you maybe want to order one right away. I will post an announcement as soon as I open the store.

Gid

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
Gideon i'm watching this thread...I shall get a black one since that's all i wear anyways =D

There is a limited # of black (20-25 I think) so you'll probably want to grab one asap.

I am waiting for mine to arrive in the mail to make sure the shirts are acceptable and everything. Once I get mine in the mail I will post here with sizing info and whether it is preshrunk, etc.

Then I will open the store and make an announcement about it :)

WFL

Smash Journeyman
Sweet, I wasn't going to be able to get mine, but now that I got some mooneys I can get this along with that 4x4x4 rubik's cube I wanted.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
There is a limited # of black (20-25 I think) so you'll probably want to grab one asap.

I am waiting for mine to arrive in the mail to make sure the shirts are acceptable and everything. Once I get mine in the mail I will post here with sizing info and whether it is preshrunk, etc.

Then I will open the store and make an announcement about it :)
Alright. Im on the boards 24/7 anyways since im homeschooled and stuff so I should be able to grab one. Also just wondering...How many you think there will be of blacks in small-medium?

Edit : Also is the shop a new site or on smashboards?

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer

How many you think there will be of blacks in small-medium?

Edit : Also is the shop a new site or on smashboards?

There will probably be 5 med and 5 small. The shop will kind of be on smashboards but then checkout will be through the shirt company.

Just verifying that I ordered one so mine doesn't go to someone else.

Those weren't orders actually, so you aren't guaranteed one unfortunately. I just wanted to see how much interest there was to judge how much stock to get.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Aw son of a gun. Oh well, I'll be watching the announcements. I'm hoping to get one before NOV 3rd, I'm hosting "Enter The Fray 3:Final Smash", and it would be nice to have that sweet shirt for it. Oh well, thanks for clarifying.

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
I received the shirts today - please see the latest update for store opening information.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I plan to buy one at around 3:30 pm EST if I am not out.. Lucky I'm in the EST time zone. Hmm.. red, white, or black.. I can't decide.

RDK

Smash Hero
I've been waiting for the store to finally open. I'm probably going to get a black medium or small.

So how does the purchasing work? Can we pay it via PayPal, or what were you planning on doing?

And does the t-shirt company ship it to our house?

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer

So how does the purchasing work? Can we pay it via PayPal, or what were you planning on doing?

And does the t-shirt company ship it to our house?
I think you can use paypal or credit card. while the actual store is on the smashboards site, checking out and purchasing the shirt is done ont eh t-shirt company site.

Yes, the t-shirt company handles the transaction and ships it to your house.

RDK

Smash Hero
Glad I'm here. I want to be able to grab one before they disappear.

They'll probably get eaten up fairly quickly.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I! THE FAMOUS BHLMRO! Have bought myself a t-shirt =D

I shall collect all shirts made by smashboards because i feel like it (And i need more shirts >_<)

Thanks again gid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom