• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

T-Shirt: Tires Don Exits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cygnus V Arcana

Smash Apprentice
Some people think that the tiers mean nothing.

You know what the tiers are don't you? God, where have you been? Welcome to SWF, now get your head on straight.

Lolz jk.

Tiers?

haha j/k

I just thought this came from some post where, obviously, there was someone with terrible grammar problems trying to argue a point that everyone knew was wrong.

kinda like the typical ******* haha

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Cygnus V Arcana, look on Page 6 and look at the Link posted by Kirby King, before you asked where it came from.

kadafy

Smash Rookie
I was too lazy to read all of the replys in this thread or bother with searching, but have you looked into CafePress?

You can mark your products up to whatever amount you like above our base price. For example, the base price for a White T-Shirt is $13.99. You can sell your White T-Shirts in your shop for as low as $13.99 (and make no profit), or for any amount over $13.99. If you sell a T-Shirt in your shop for $18.99, you will make a profit of $5.00.
It's all up to you. That way you could sell different designs in different colors. :)

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
I was too lazy to read all of the replys in this thread or bother with searching, but have you looked into CafePress?

The shirt options are not as good on cafepress, and they do not screen print designs so the shirt overall will be much lower quality than the way I'm doing it.

Kelp Plankton

Smash Apprentice
I mostly lurk here, but I love having shirts that nobody but me understands.

Put me down for one extra large, and as a gift for others, one large and one medium.

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
There will be at least 4 shirt colors to choose from. I will probably be putting the order in tomorrow :)

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
As many of you know, we have been running several contests this summer in an attempt to open up a SmashBoards t-shirt store.

The first t-shirt to be sold is ready to go! Before I open the store, however, I'd like to know how many people would purchase one. The estimated price is $15, plus or minus $1-2.

<centeR>
</center>

For those who don't know, "Tires don exits" is a community joke that is a butchered spelling of "Tiers don't exist."

There will be more shirts on the way, but this is the first one. The design will be professionally screen printed for highest quality; these will not be iron-on cheap shirts!!!

If you are planning on purchasing one, please make ONE post here and include your t-shirt size (S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL). I have to pre-order all the shirts at the same time, and so this will give me rough estimate of how many I should order this first time around.

So please, only post here once, and only post here if you are planning on getting one for the estimated $15 (shipping and handling will also be another $3).

Thanks!
No offense, but I would wanna buy this shirt why? I mean, I could wear it for pajamas, but I'd never wear it out in public. Heavens no!

Meh, I think I'll just stick to my Nike apparel....

Cort

Apple Head
As opposed to thousands if you got an inked picture of Isai with "Don't Get Hit" as the slogan instead.

:)

greenblob

Smash Lord
I'm so buying it, but I think the "if it's not broke, don't fix it" mentality isn't so great. I love it the way it is, but it certainly could be better. But I don't have any great ideas for this quote, so... meh.

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
Once again, if you are unhappy with this shirt, that's fine. There will be more shirts for the other slogan, as was indicated earlier, this is not the only shirt that will be available! Please keep your comments to yourself and use this topic for sizes only, the poll was already held weeks ago and the time for ideas is over. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom