• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

T-Shirt: Tires Don Exits

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
The two I liked most were Tires Don Exits and Show Me Your Moves. I'm looknig forward to both, but...

PUT ME DOWN FOR A RED MEDIUM.

EDIT: I'm not sure, but in my experiences from football,track meets, wrestling meets, when you get these custom shirts, sometimes they aren't exactly true to their size.In the past its been my experience that the steam-press-print tee shirts have been larger than, for example, a s/m/l from a retail store like A+F/AE.

So, wondering if you can get us any info, Gideon?

NVM, i don't really care about the size differences.

blackbird

Smash Cadet
what happened to "mindgames son" ???

also they better not f up the mindgames son shirt. they need to make it really simple mindgames son on the back and the master hand holding the smash sign on front. don't fffff it up!

Zantetsu

Smash Master
1 shirt gid.

Medium (38/40)

Hope "Dont get hit" will be printed. That one was the BEST! Mind if you put what shirts your going to make? I wanna know before i buy some then later i found out my fav was released (Even tho imma collect the smashboards shirts)

Cygnus V Arcana

Smash Apprentice
The two I liked most were Tires Don Exits and Show Me Your Moves. I'm looknig forward to both, but...

PUT ME DOWN FOR A MEDIUM.

EDIT: I'm not sure, but in my experiences from football,track meets, wrestling meets, when you get these custom shirts, sometimes they aren't exactly true to their size.In the past its been my experience that the steam-press-print tee shirts have been larger than, for example, a s/m/l from a retail store like A+F/AE.

So, wondering if you can get us any info, Gideon?

yeah definitely, if you can let us know what kind of shirts ( hanes, fruit of the loom, etc) because they do vary from company to company, and some fit weirder than others.

but if you could let me know, I'd definitely be interested in possibly ordering one. :)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
What are the mailing geographical limits?
That's a good question actually. Any idea what the cost would be to Australia? Number of places that've had good shirts but the postage then costs more than the actual shirt :(

Aayla

Smash Cadet
That's a good question actually. Any idea what the cost would be to Australia? Number of places that've had good shirts but the postage then costs more than the actual shirt :(
The point is that if you can give me the disponibility to send shirt here (in Italy, in my case) I can make a list of the Italian and Swiss smashers who are interested on this purchase, so we can divide the postal charges. Then you would have to send all the shirts at the same person, and at the first tournament he would bring them to other people.

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
I know myself and Lemonlau37 would be interested in these, L and M respectively.

We're in Canada, I hope that's not a problem, but I mean, If you're shipping to EU...

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
The shirts have been ordered and should be available for purchase within the next week or so. I purchased 75 shirts, so if you definitely want one I would get one in the beginning to ensure you get your size.

Of the 75, some are printed on a cardinal red, some on white, and some on black.

I will keep everyone posted on when they can be purchased.

I'm PRETTY sure they ship internationally too but we'll have to wait and see!

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I think it would be cooler just to put "Tiers don't exist" instead of the other. I've been on Smashboards for a while now, and I've never heard of that misspelled inside joke your talking about.

I'll wait till you come out with a different shirt probobly... Unless you change this one.

I'd get a large whenever one comes out that I want.

Elen

Smash Lord
If there's an XL of these left, I'll definitely get one. Can't wait for what else is coming ^^

crescentia

Smash Journeyman
I want a medium.

It'd be nice if it had a smash logo somewhere on there too, just to give it some recognizable quality.

Banana_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
If still 'possible' I'd want an XL... if there's no XL then an XXL... and if there's no XXL then an L :p and if that isn't there either... yeah, then I'm *bleep*ed. :p

Btw, what's the payment method? Cuz I don't think paypal's really an option for me... but I could always try 'if' that's the only option.

EDIT: if possible, a yellow one :p but else red or blue is okay as well

Elen

Smash Lord
Any updates on these Gideon? Hasn't been any action in here for a few days now. Just checking in.

Mrobinson587

Smash Apprentice
Hey i don't know why you choose that particular one for the shirt but not as many people know about "tires don exits... more people would buy a shirt that had "Show me your moves" on it

Me i like Mindgames, son but would looooove a show me your moves shirt..

Rhyme

Smash Lord
My vote is for "Don't get hit!", if the great Isai will allow, followed closely by "Mindgames, son." Aah Wes...(that is Wes, right?) That monk-robe-wisdom idea for the first was niiice.

If there's any left, mark me down for ONE MEDIUM sized shirt. I won't be picky about color since it's late notice. ;p

Thankies!! Much obliged!

P.S. I'm fairly sure "Show me your moves!" would be under copywrite restriction by Ninty. Can't rightly have that saying without superbuff CFalcon as well, and we know all-to-well that he's out of the marketing question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom