• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

T-Shirt: Tires Don Exits

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
There needs to be a "No Johns" shirt.

Or, here's an idea: A stick figure, in a half-kneeling position, with the wavedash smoke around him, as if he is in the process of wave dashing. Underneath, the button sequence for a wavedash.

Like that one I've seen with a hadoken stick that says V _| > + P underneath it.
That's too bad, since suggestions are over.
I'd definitely want that shirt, without any doubt in my mind.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Just want to throw out, everyone is gonna wear these at tournaments, which will simply make people think we're starting an occult.

D

Deleted member

For "Don't Get Hit" you need to have someone draw a Isai as a cartoon in all of his facial harryness and in a monk outfit saying his words of wisdom.

...unless, of course, Nintendo has him copyrighted too.
how about the Mii version of isai from OC? it's on the chudat combo video at the end. that was pretty special.

good idea, but I'm going to wait for a different design.

edit:

Handorin

Smash Hero
I wouldnt buy this one. Ive never thought it was funny. *waits for another Tshirt*

WFL

Smash Journeyman
Nope. They have artistic rights to their characters, which includes even small variations like making mario blue instead of red.
You could've gotten picture of an ape punching a fox. Of course, that might be a little bit difficult, but nothings impossible.

Cort

Apple Head
Actually, nevermind. I'd rather wait for a better design to come out.

Why was this one chosen? Many of the other phrases are superior >_>;

Please remove 1 Large shirt from your order =S

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
If you don't mind me asking, how long do you think it will take for the shirts to go out?
That is, including the time it will take to get them printed, to you, and eventually shipped to us.
I'd just like to know how long I have to hold on to my $18 since i'm rather broke >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom