• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Syracuse Smash 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
9. Vibe (Marth) - Nice marth. Dolphin slash da bess.
ilu nohomo. Everyone's like OMG UPB HABITS DA WORZ, and I'm all like Upb. GAEM.

If only I didn't run into that Nair. which I actually saw coming. For some reason my hands just went into an orgasmic spasm, and decided to run into the ****.

@thewhistlething

Ikr. But I still ****in' lol'd.

PA GOT THE ****, sponsored by; ****.

[Mynameisrichardget@me.]

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ohhh yeah, that ****ing whistle. That **** was over the line imo, you can't do that in the middle of a tourney match.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: LOL @ this becoming less of a tournament description

and more like a
SWEET RAVE PARTY

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Ohhh yeah, that ****ing whistle. That **** was over the line imo, you can't do that in the middle of a tourney match.
They were blowing whistles in people's ears while they were playing? I'm not coming up to these tournaments ever then, thats just ridiculous.

Hey, guys! Who has my memory card? I really would enjoy having it back sometime. Rectangle, 64MB, black.

x13mako

Smash Ace
Cura said:
17. Mako- Didn't get to see you play much or talk to you at all. but not bad, but you can definitely do better.
Lies! Filthy Lies!

KayLo! said:
Wait what? He did it like... straight into your ear? Or like around the area of your match? Either way, eeeh. I must have missed that.

EDIT: Did anybody use, find, or take the wiimote in my bag? If so can you tell me.

EDIT: Did anybody use, find, or take the wiimote in my bag? If so can you tell me.
You mean the black bag brought to the Melee room to set up another barlw set up? When the bag was brought there, there was supposed to be a wiimote in it, but I couldn't find one there.

The bag with a really bad tangle of wii video/power/sensorbar cords?

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
**** PA is mad butthurt.

Seriously, it was a whistle, that wasn't even as loud as the croud was.

I'm a scrub who has little to no Tournament EXP, and while I was playing James G, people where screaming, and I took it like a true smasher, and dealt with it.
If your telling me a scrub with only 2 big tournies in his past, can deal with hype more than you guys, than that's kinda pathetic.

x13mako

Smash Ace
You mean the black bag brought to the Melee room to set up another barlw set up? When the bag was brought there, there was supposed to be a wiimote in it, but I couldn't find one there.

The bag with a really bad tangle of wii video/power/sensorbar cords?
I don't think it was brought to the melee room I mostly had it around my shoulder, I left it by the bench in the corner of the brawl room for a few minuted every now and then. As for the description it sounded familiar it it had one pouch full of controllers and a lot of zippers full of random stuff, it also had like an orange outline to the black? There is a possibility I left it at Cura's place the night before. i'll check there next fest. Thanks.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
ok this is just getting irritating no one in pa was mad until you all started to act like anyone besides san and pika did something they are the only two people who didnt talk **** and were respectable about there wins. the rest of you however are acting like clowns over other peoples wins.

And as for the crew battle you are out of your minds if you think you can win it
Somewhat wall of post thingy...

Well, I don't think you really understand the matter of hype, and being happy forour region, which we were. It's not like we went around downing KT, and your others who placed well, top 10 was 5 PA, and 5 NY people. I did my best to congratulate them all, find out how they did, and say good **** to them. I even shook KT's hand and stuff afterward, there's no point in having such anomosity over something that happened 2 days ago, just sayin. The only reason this is even going on is because PA was still salty about it, but I'mm not gonna lie, I think the video didn't really help. =( I didn't/don't want this to go farther than it has to, I think we should just have a crew battle, and get this over with, and bury the hatchet, because I, in particular hate to see fighting.

I mean, it's just a game, even for money, we can't forget we play this game because we love it, because it's fun for us, or even if we play for money. If it was a menial task for us, I'd think that this community would not be thriving as much as it is. It's a matter of knowing trashtalk, and not being a douchebag, because I admit, there were times when I wanted to say some mean *** stuff about people, and I could've(but didn't, hence why my trash talk was "not so crowd pleasing"), but a smash tournament is about having fun, and getting away from these things. Like I talked about with Jesse and Angel this morning, someone did find my money that I lost, I was upset that they didn't return it to me, but I'm glad I wasn't told in tournament, it was best to think it was a mistake I made, not somebody else's greediness. But Jesse told me, just let go, move on, and admit what happened, accept it, and man up. That's what I'm gonna do. That's what you all should do with this.

Seriously, don't say you "love" trash talk, and then go around being salty about it afterward, that just brews more trash talk, and more **** for everybody to deal with. So, I would like to say I'm sorry on my behalf of how I acted on youtube, and earlier in this results thread, I now know that you can't really take a joke, but I don't think NY would be nearly as adamant about this as you are if you would've won, I see bragging rights aren't welcome in PA. I'm sorry.

Anyway, shoutouts to all that I played, GGs everyone, it was extremely enjoyable despite this post tournament drama. Seriously, I'm probably not even gonna be anywhere near as wild as I was at a tourney if this si the result, we all have to learn to grow up, I know PA was salty about this, but NY, it's not really a reason to CONTINUALLY egg them on, so I won't continue with this. We're all at fault here, we should agree on that, and I encourage we just have the crew battle to get this over with. I just hope this doesn't escalate more than it already has. Let's let our playing speak for us, shall we? Can we at LEAST try to agree upon that? PA, you think you can win, come and win, and shut us up, but until then, we have bragging rights, we should know the limit, though. Don't doubt NY, we're mad good, cept for me.

It was really fun, and I'd like to not lose sight of what made this tournament so important in the first place. Bry, he was a rockin' TO, and an awesome, kind, and helpful person, I wish I could've gotten to know you better, and I will always keep the "4 Bry" tag in my Wii in memory of you, RIP, Bry.

~Azeal

I don't think it was brought to the melee room I mostly had it around my shoulder, I left it by the bench in the corner of the brawl room for a few minuted every now and then. As for the description it sounded familiar it it had one pouch full of controllers and a lot of zippers full of random stuff, it also had like an orange outline to the black? There is a possibility I left it at Cura's place the night before. i'll check there next fest. Thanks.
Your bag sounds different. I don't think it's the same bag.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
**** PA is mad butthurt.

Seriously, it was a whistle, that wasn't even as loud as the croud was.

I'm a scrub who has little to no Tournament EXP, and while I was playing James G, people where screaming, and I took it like a true smasher, and dealt with it.
If your telling me a scrub with only 2 big tournies in his past, can deal with hype more than you guys, than that's kinda pathetic.
Come down to PA for a tourney. I bet you won't feel the same way on the way home. No one is "butthurt" about anything. Like was said over and over again, none of us really cared about the trash talk or the noise levels. After the tourney, there was no love lost, we all think that this community is cool as sh*t, even if they like overusing the term "d*ck." Everyone congratulated each other, and we each respected the other region's skill.

The whistle was a little over the top, whether you think so or not. Maybe you're used to whistles blown during your matches (which I doubt is true after seeing San's golf clapping statement), but that's still uncalled for. That's like me standing by you, banging on a pan while you play. Simply unnecessary.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
I admit, that whistle this is unnessary. I was nervous just when people started talking about me playing Ebo. I don't have much tournament experience, and I was literally shaking when I went to get my controller out of the port. but if I had a whistle blowing in my ear, I would've likely SDed considernig how on edge I was. I'm not taking sides, I'm just agreeing with what's justified and what's not.

~Azeal

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
1. PikaPika!: My favorite doubles match ever. And it wasn't even right 'cuz you were mesmerized by Meta Penguin.
1. San: I'm fine not playing you because I'm not quite at your caliber yet. You're an awesome dude and thanks for reppin' the l-tiers!
4. TUSM: I knew I wasn't going to even think about taking you lightly, but I was still shocked by your skill. I thought I had you figured out near the end, but I couldn't pull out the win. Good ****, Great placement, I really hope to play you again sometime.
7. Cura: Great job with the tourney, and awesome work winning doubles. Sorry about me, I expected the people I fought to be as good as they were, but I killed myself by being stupid. I'll keep working indefinitely.
7. JamesG: Rough dudes in doubles. Those guys you an' Eevee fought were crazy. Nevertheless, good effort and nice job taking 7th! SU will take all of top 10 next time :D
9. Dotcom: I really enjoyed playing your Olimar. When I saw you ****** San I kinda wanted to play you too. I never realized how important it was for the non-Oli to pay attention to the pikmin order, that saved my *** so many times. Great Olimar, can't wait to play you again.
9. Kid Goggles: Best Sonic Texture Ever.
I wanna just end it there but I can't. Mad fun playing you again, I thought I had surpassed you in skill, but yet again you proved me wrong. I'm sorry we didn't have our MM this time, but I def. wanna have another. We need to have it earlier so my dad doesn't have to leave XD
9. Azeal: BluePeachy right? Planking is too pro, WAY TOO **** PRO! Hilarious doubles with you man, my mind is broken from all those bull**** kills.
9. Vibe: Nice work in doubles! I didn't see you play at ALL. But from your placement I'd say you did great!
13. L-Don: Good MM, I changed it to Bo1 mid-match and I was losing so it's perfectly legit. Your Marth surprised me greatly, excellent work dude. You improved a ton.
13. Sharky: I didn't see you play in singles eothet (this is supposed to be "either", but since it's so ****ing impossible to spell it so incorrectly on accident (Which I did) it stays "eothet"). But still, I know you did better than me :chuckle:
13. VFXM (Mario): Whenever I look at your tag, I see "Vee fix 'em, Vee fix 'em up GOOD" Well, Marioman a\or whatever the heck you wanna be called, great placement and good luck at future fests and tournaments.
17. Mako: Nice work, you tied with me! Ness for 17th place Prez!
17. bcb: Your Wario improved as well, I was a bit nervous during our dubz matches. Hope to see/battle you again in the future.
17. DEZ: You played FROST w/ Pit right? He seemed to think you were a really good player and I believe him. Nice job, even though you probably have no idea who the **** I am lol
17. Crump: Your name comes from Lord Crump, right?
25. Acton: I felt so bad telling you I was fighting you, but I was quite surprised when we were fighting. There's a "Tourney" Acton and a "Smashfest" Acton. Tourney Acton was a quite a bit harder to predict, and I don't know if you noticed but I was having a lot of issues with your Falco during our matches. Also, Thanks so much for the support during my TUSM match :D You were like "Somebody did his research" And I didn't get it 'til I realized he picked Snake on Yoshi's Isle :psycho:
25. Frostbite: Nice job dude, I can tell you're gonna get way better with Ike real soon.
25. Beta: You guys did a number on us. I was thinking "If we take 'em to Smashville and beat 'em, then Beta wont have a counterpick, Eureka and ****." but then you guys beat us there too. You got the tipper for the kill and that hurt a bit afterwards :laugh:
33. O.M.R.: Nice work pops, I know you can get a win if you just keep trying. Cherish the fact that you can take a loss, but don't get intimidated! You're a much better player than you show to others and I know you can pull out a win or 100 if you focus.
33. Nightro: Whadjya think of my pops? He wasn't too bad considering he's 4x your age :laugh: Just messin', but I would like to know how you thought he played.
XXX: Dat Ike Can Kill!!! Not one person that I brought to this tourney will ever forget your shenanigans. Good ******* ****. Great playing you as well, we're just warming up!

SSBBFan1300

Smash Cadet
Vee fix em? hahaha that sounds good, never thought of it like that and MarioMan is fine too, I like to think of it as an inside joke now. but thanks for the SO dude

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
Come down to PA for a tourney. I bet you won't feel the same way on the way home. No one is "butthurt" about anything. Like was said over and over again, none of us really cared about the trash talk or the noise levels. After the tourney, there was no love lost, we all think that this community is cool as sh*t, even if they like overusing the term "d*ck." Everyone congratulated each other, and we each respected the other region's skill.

The whistle was a little over the top, whether you think so or not. Maybe you're used to whistles blown during your matches (which I doubt is true after seeing San's golf clapping statement), but that's still uncalled for. That's like me standing by you, banging on a pan while you play. Simply unnecessary.
Well, the PA players that WENT are being cool about it, but random PA people are coming in like "**** IMMA NEVER GO TO NO UPSTATE TOURNEY EVER."
Which is silly.

And really, the whistle didn't bother me, but I can understand how it'd bother others, but the only thing that anyone can do, is suck it up. It's not even like it was a continuous thing. And you have to admit, everyone got into the hype, and everyone WOULD have gotten into the hype, had they been there.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
I plank 2gud. lol, I have that one recorded when I wrecked you, and your partner with the super Azeal mega double gimp, + the Oxy Punch one xD

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Well, the PA players that WENT are being cool about it, but random PA people are coming in like "**** IMMA NEVER GO TO NO UPSTATE TOURNEY EVER."
Which is silly.

And really, the whistle didn't bother me, but I can understand how it'd bother others, but the only thing that anyone can do, is suck it up. It's not even like it was a continuous thing. And you have to admit, everyone got into the hype, and everyone WOULD have gotten into the hype, had they been there.
I agree with pretty much everything in this post. When you look at it from the outside, it does look bad, but there was a lot of hype surrounding some of these matches, so it all just kinda rolled off our backs.

Like I said before, you have a great community, lots of togetherness and stuff like that, and I really want to play with y'all again soon.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I agree with pretty much everything in this post. When you look at it from the outside, it does look bad, but there was a lot of hype surrounding some of these matches, so it all just kinda rolled off our backs.

Like I said before, you have a great community, lots of togetherness and stuff like that, and I really want to play with y'all again soon.
As long as they don't talk about peni$ for 6 minutes ;]

Sharky

Smash Master
someone should tell sharky that blowing a whistle in people's ears =/= trash talking. :)

ouch :urg:
I did not intend to blow it that loud, and I apologized then though I dunno if it came out audibly with all the shouting going on. But again, my apologies. =(

also nobody should be taking the stuff I've already posted seriously. What's wrong with a little bit of trash talk after the tourney, if I'm still keeping it in good spirits? Dotcom keeps saying he's not mad about anything, yet whenever I post something, he types something angry in response. I'm not being serious in the slightest, what's with everyone bawwwwing about it then? I loved this tourney, I had a lot of fun going back and forth with the PA people, and I'd love to come down to one of your tourneys sometime. Can we just keep it at that (with maybe a bit more trash talk cause it's fun)?

more apologies for the whistle thing, btw, it really was just a spur of the moment thing.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
people complaining about things that happened at a tournament that they attended = fail

man up and say something there and get the prob solved instead of whine on smashboards

or are you all completely unsociable losers like most internet noob *****!?

D

Deleted member

1. Sorry guys, we're East Coast. If you can't handle **** talk, don't play in the tournament. It's a ****ing video game.

2. No dis to WNY, but PA would own WNY in a crew battle. I'm sorry if you don't feel that way, but I'm extremely traveled and a fair assessment of both regions tells me PA would win handily. As in, it would not be a particularly threatening statement for WNY players to issue a challenge. "No contest".

3. I agree that it's on Cura as a TO to control the behavior of those that attend his tournament, but IMO nothing at this event was out of line.

4. WNY is a ****ing amazing place for smash in general. Easily my favorite place to play. As far as I know, those PA players in attendance did thoroughly enjoy the tournament. For those that didn't attend, don't talk smack on an event you didn't attend. Pretty straight forward.

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
As long as they don't talk about peni$ for 6 minutes ;]
Just cause' we're not talkin' about you gettin' the d*ck, doesn't mean your not getting it.

:p

Also, hope to see everyone I saw at SS3, at the next big tourney we have :3.

@Umbreon: You might be right about the PA ****** WNY thing. For now. As of this point, I've heard a lot of above average players in our state, are working hard, to become much more than just "Above Average."
I Expect the PR to be much harder to decide, in the upcoming months. Bluepeachy, L-don, XXX, Me, as well as some other Upstate players who decide to step it up.

On top of that we do have a nice roster of good players. San, Cura, Pikapika, Snakeee, and Dr. G already makes a **** good roster themselves, and then we have some less heard of players, that can be just as good if they put in the extra work.

Sharky

Smash Master
1. Sorry guys, we're East Coast. If you can't handle **** talk, don't play in the tournament. It's a ****ing video game.

2. No dis to WNY, but PA would own WNY in a crew battle. I'm sorry if you don't feel that way, but I'm extremely traveled and a fair assessment of both regions tells me PA would win handily. As in, it would not be a particularly threatening statement for WNY players to issue a challenge. "No contest".

3. I agree that it's on Cura as a TO to control the behavior of those that attend his tournament, but IMO nothing at this event was out of line.

4. WNY is a ****ing amazing place for smash in general. Easily my favorite place to play. As far as I know, those PA players in attendance did thoroughly enjoy the tournament. For those that didn't attend, don't talk smack on an event you didn't attend. Pretty straight forward.
this, omg this. chibo and vex have literally no reason to be complaining about this tournament. Your fellow PA players had fun, the **** thing isn't even something we do every tournament, and you two decided not to show up. So yeah, quit whining already =/

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
this, omg this. chibo and vex have literally no reason to be complaining about this tournament. Your fellow PA players had fun, the **** thing isn't even something we do every tournament, and you two decided not to show up. So yeah, quit whining already =/
From what I saw in this vid, it was very obnoxious, maybe that wasn't the entire tournament, and from what PA players are saying, it was actually fun, I'm going with that now, and I apologize for the most part. You guys were responding like pricks on both smashboards and youtube though.

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
From what I saw in this vid, it was very obnoxious, maybe that wasn't the entire tournament, and from what PA players are saying, it was actually fun, I'm going with that now, and I apologize for the most part. You guys were responding like pricks on both smashboards and youtube though.
Vex, just pretend everyone in Upstate is a troll.
You have the answer to the problem now.

SSBBFan1300

Smash Cadet
that was only towards the end actually (the video I mean) but yes, we all had fun and i'm sure everyone would want to do it again , minus the **** lol but yea it went well for both sides that day IMO

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Lol game loss and a smack in the mouth from angel.
rofl
hell yes angel

get the **** pa
lawlerskates.
Lmfao. Yo, PA took the SALTY RIDE HOME, they SALTY ON YOUTUBE, and they SALTY ON SMASHBOARDS ABOUT BEING SALTY ON YOUTUBE! PA SALTY because they took the LONG 3 AM ride home with $33 TOTAL from singles. They need to chill.
Im so sorry, but despite the fact that this is pretty much old and dead, this comment is hilarious as hell.
PA would definitely stomp the **** out of WNY in crews.
I actually disagree, if jesse is serious about keeping up with brawl, and can give me some consistent snake practice, the next time you guys see me, youll see how good I really am and not just some piss poor stand in.

San, Pikax2, Jesiah, Myself, Cura, Snakeee, and XXX
I think a crew made of 5 of those 7 would definitely give PA a run for their money.

I'm not really sure how good your ranked players are obviously, because like you said, most of them weren't there. TUSM seems pretty legit from what I've seen, and actually may BE BETTER than some of your lower ranked players (I think he beat EBO in bracket).
I cant possibly agree more with this.

Again, no smack talk intended. But in the end, I have confidence enough in our "Big 3" and other greatly talented players to do well in this crew battle. So like I said, let's get it done :)

This pretty much sums up my thoughts on this crew battle thing.

Friendly competition is nice but lets all make sure it doesn't go past that everyone. I had a great time with everyone! and tusm I may have lost to you, but rather or not a player is ranked or not shouldn't matter. You played really good! but.... if were gonna talk ranksss, your 4th did lose to our 6th (pikapika) who, by the way, didn't even want to enter because he never plays anymore Lol. So your best player (in the group that came) lost to our 6th who doesn't play anymore. And me and Sanford did run through doubles fairly easy after we got sent to losers. Even took grand finals pretty easy with some matches resulting in us 4 stocking the other team!

Not going to make excuses for my self, Everyone who beat me did out play me. And i had a lot of fun playing all these new people. I enjoyed my bracket personally cause i got to play all new people. (tusm,k-9,kaylo,dotcom) and a few others.

Im all for the crew battle i think all this talking of throwing down big money is rather silly though. I think lower stakes are much more suitable. The crew battle i think will be an extremely close match and hopefully we can arrange it sometime!

This is probably the most important post in this thread.

Trust me your probably not. Dont beat yourself up like that.

Rankings are in writing, but I already feel there have been changes to the rankings. Example, TUSM has been doing well again.

It'll surprise me if TUSM isnt ranked next time, assuming he keeps the pace up.
TUSM is a beast, I was quite surprised at the fact that I had to go falco to beat him. I really hope I get to play him again some time. and I really REALLY hope that he wasnt serious about that semi quitting stuff that he was talking.

Let me rephrase, then: the PA players there were far from the best in the state. TUSM is good, but he's unranked for a reason considering he was plenty active last season. (No offense TUSM..... you've been stepping it up recently tho.)

@James: Uh, what other top players? We're talking strictly WNY here. San, PP!, and Cura were all there, and none of your other ranked players would do anything to a real PA lineup. Having only 3 good players isn't gonna help your cause unless they're the best in the nation. :urg:

It'd be fun to watch tho, I hope it happens at some point. :)
I disagree, I think I can beat most of Vexs characters, I GUARANTEE that I will beat chibo, im gonna do it at apex. and the next time you see me ill be up to par in the snake matchup. When im on point with it, I can go head up with any snake out there. but Its ok, im used to being under estimated.

9. Kid Goggles (Sonic) - Hey you used falco! I guess I could use pika next time. lol

Booooo. I had to play the two people I was afraid of in doubles and singles. 0-2 with both KT and San now :urg:

R.I.P. bry
No beef here, I love you guys and youre all cool with me.

and PLEASE use pika on my falco, I love that matchup. I wanted you to play him so bad game three.

just keepin it mad real, WNY wasnt even at the top of its game that day and we still won. thats pretty bad for PA.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: anyways, catch us on a day that we actually give a ****.
lol THIS GUY.... hes so goofy. dont bother taking him seriously. he just plays around alot.

Anyone from Pa who got upset about this should just come back and bring there A game and show us up. Instead of *****ing about a phallic word.
yea, a lot of this.

I mean, even I thought the di ck stuff was excessive. like I said, I left the room for a lot of it, as it was pretty redix.

but yea, dont talk about it, be about it.

ok this is just getting irritating no one in pa was mad until you all started to act like anyone besides san and pika did something they are the only two people who didnt talk **** and were respectable about there wins. the rest of you however are acting like clowns over other peoples wins.

And as for the crew battle you are out of your minds if you think you can win it
we will see... ;)

and as such I'm wanting to come to upst ny less and less

just doesn't seem very welcoming for oos

I'm not paying $30 and spending 8 hours traveling to hear the word **** and be yelled at for hours

so unhospitable...
Youre just making excuses because you dont want to come up here and get blasted by me.

Trust me, we were as hospital as are circumstances could have allowed, I would have liked to do more definitely, but what we did do, i thought was very welcoming.

Mad difference between cheering against you, and people yelling **** for two hours then getting angry and defensive if you mention the fact they're not very good at the game son. But nonetheless I had fun, I mean I looooooooove trash talk so I was able to put up with it though it was literally me agains a room on dudes saying **** alot.
lawl. It was soooooo stupid, but thats what make it hilarious.
Chibo thats just the way upstate NY is. While we encourage people to come out to our tournaments, if you cant handle trash talking than you probably shouldn't come because even if you win against us, trash talking is going to happen on an extreme level. Rather you find it annoying or rude its just the way it is. Alot of trash talking was repeated other than the word ****. Such as "Hes out of time" "This kids so bad" Etc. **** stands out because angel was louder than anyone else there. Thats about it.

However i will agree that the trash talking should stop now. The tournament is over, we shouldnt continue insulting each other when theres really no purpose. It fun while matches are going on but now trash talking is just coming out due to people being butt hurt or salty. So lets just tone it down and im talking to both regions please.

Id also like to note to ebo. I was extremely respectful the whole time. Lol in all honesty i was probably the only person from Upstate that didnt talk and trash. I shook hands, slaped it up, etc after every match. Congratulated people during and after each match Lol. So i am kinda offended by what you said.

And as far as pikapika and san being the only 2 people that did dmg, Id like to think i did my share. Maybe not in singles but i dont think anyone else beside me teaming with san would have won. Not to mention broke your shield like what, 5 times? I dont think its fair for you to call out a whole region on trash talk or being disrespectful without taking into consideration all the players. Im pretty sure you can ask anyone from your group that came that i was extremely nice and i didnt trash talk at all Lol.
correction, THIS might be the most important post in the thread.

I didn't really trash talk either. I don't even do anything at tournies. I just sit in a chair without saying anything and play when my match comes up. I didn't say anything during the pika vs kt set either. I simply clapped when Neil was victorious. I praised both dotcom and kingtoon when they beat me in money matches and shook their hands. I also respected every other player from PA.

I've only been talking since the crew battle was brought up because I'm interested and I think we can win it. That's not really trash talk, though, lol.
I believe It would be close as well, tho im not quite sure who would win it. all I know is that, if we win, md/va will never hear the end of it. LOL

PA also contributed to everyone getting excited for matches where good players from each region played each other, especially with shenanigans from everyone when someone won. I believe both sides acted around the same way to each other, lol.

We all knew that it was just hype talk anyways, and multiple people including Angel (who was the loudest in the vid) thanked PA for coming, especially since this was something like a memorial tournament for us. I think everyone was just in the moment and excited over some of the more lulzy matches.

I don't usually people down or bash players/be a hater but I do support our players and play along with the excitement in hyped matches. Saw similar things in Texas and both MLGs I went to, because of hyped matches.
this

Trash talking is awesome, I encourage it. But yelling **** right behind me the entire match?

When trash talk really starts to distract people from the match and stuff is when it crosses the line imo. Use it to build up the hype, keep region pride up, etc. But yelling **** right next to me hoping to mess me up or something? Bad form. And if I pause and tell him to shutup cause it's effecting me like that saying I'll get DQ'd and smacked? ...

PA trash talks A LOT, but they also know when to chill when they need to, I've kept em in line at my tourneys lol.
shut the hell up, you werent even there because you knew what was about to happen to you if you did. Even your own region said you was bad and would have gotten torn, had you come up here. Dont pretend to speak as if you know things when the only info you have on the subject is hearsay.

also, money match me. I lost to k9 and Kt, should be easy money especially since your character supposedly ***** mine, right?

It just seems that people were upset from the stuff I was saying, and it makes me look like the bad guy because people were thinking I was trynna hurt them or something.

I mean there were MANY times, where we all laughed at the trash talk, We ALL were laughing at like 5 A.M. because ANgel yelled I give out the D*CK and I got U-Aired by San lol. Even during the PikaPika match i had to stop and laugh cuz it was pretty funny sometimes.

At the end of the day... it's all love for the game <3 NYS you guys are made dope. And we had a great time up there. R.I.P. Bry too. I hope you guys can come down if we do something big soon.
yo son, you were like my favorite person at the whole tourney. its not eve n serious like that, I hope nobody feels that you arent wanted or are disliked in WNY. You guys are the first people from oos to come to a UNY tourney since the beginning of 2009. So just for that alone, youll always be tight with us. Its like Jesiah said after the tourney, you guys ever need anything from us, let us know.
Yeah, Chibo I think it's opinion. I mean like I said your guys were really good at trashtalk to, just like Angel. But, I do see what you're saying. It can get very extreme. If anyone reading this ever seriously wants the trashtalk to stop for a match or so, let me know and we'll make sure it stays quiet, or at least no trashtalk.

Dotcom- No one was angry. I thought you said you never took it personal? We definitely don't, don't EVER EVER take any trashtalk from us personally no matter how bad it gets. If you feel it's getting personal let us know and we'll stop.

Also dotcom...LMFAO @ you saying...lol to chibo. Hahahaha

props, love and respect my man
this kid pretty much hit it dead on.
Guys, chibo just finds ***** distracting. It's perfectly natural for some people, being in a room with a bunch of guys must be tough for him to stay focused as is. Try to be more understanding!

Chibo I've got your back. I'll make sure nobody distracts you by talking about ***** while you're playing smash.
WOW, THIS IS THE BEST THING YOU DID THE ENTIRE TOURNEY!
alt2gudz

someone should tell sharky that blowing a whistle in people's ears =/= trash talking. :)

ouch :urg:
They were blowing whistles in people's ears while they were playing? I'm not coming up to these tournaments ever then, thats just ridiculous.
Thats not fair at all. If this is true wtf are you guys thinking?

that happened once due to an over abundance of hype. hasnt happened before and probably wont happen again. and im pretty sure was closer to the ear of san when he was playing tusm/KT. all in all, not a big deal.

I think this might be the first non trolling post ive ever seen from you...

1. PikaPika!: My favorite doubles match ever. And it wasn't even right 'cuz you were mesmerized by Meta Penguin.
I COULDNT STOP STARING, IT WAS SO ******** LOOKING.
7. Cura: Great job with the tourney, and awesome work winning doubles. Sorry about me, I expected the people I fought to be as good as they were, but I killed myself by being stupid. I'll keep working indefinitely.

Thats a good spirit man, keep it up.

9. Kid Goggles: Best Sonic Texture Ever.
I KNOW RIGHT?
I wanna just end it there but I can't. Mad fun playing you again, I thought I had surpassed you in skill, but yet again you proved me wrong. I'm sorry we didn't have our MM this time, but I def. wanna have another. We need to have it earlier so my dad doesn't have to leave XD
i EVEN MADE SURE TO GET AT YOU B4 YOU LEFT. and you was like, nahhhhh, later. I turn around and YOU GONE. what the crap.... booooo
9. Azeal: BluePeachy right? Planking is too pro, WAY TOO **** PRO! Hilarious doubles with you man, my mind is broken from all those bull**** kills.
his reverse SL kills are rediculous. I ate like 6 of them junks the night be fore the tourney.

all in all, its all love thanks to everyone that came out and made this what bry wanted it to be, an awesome tourney thats bigger than any other we had before. thank you all for making it what It was, and I hope I see you all at apex. and I hope you all continue coming to UNY tourenys.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom