• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Syracuse Fest Feb 10th, BEST practice

N64

Smash Champion
questions:

where is the smashfest today, at the location in the first post?

can i come? : D

when will you guys be starting?

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Smashfest is at the location on the first post. It starts at six, and unless you and cura don't get along or something like that, you are probably welcome. I would suggest calling him to make sure though. (his number is on the first post)

Sharky

Smash Master
cura's asking me to change my tag to shrek for this tourney on the condition that he changes his to donkey and we do team money matches with these tags.

Opinions? =D

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Do it. Question, what's more insulting, being an ogre or being a donkey?
Oh and I'm not sure if I'll have pikachu done for tonight. Its not an easy build.
EDIT: Okay, no way I'll have pikachu done for tonight, maybe by tommorow?

Allied

Smash Master
i would come if yall didn't live like 4 hours away haha next tourny maybe XD

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Yeah, when is it? I want to pick up my Brawl (Uber thanks again Bry).

Hook up an N64 this time, I've been playing that **** while waiting for Brawl XD. I'd like to say I'm pretty good now.

Foy

Smash Champion
Whoa whoa whoa. Totally a chance that i could make it to this.

>_> Maybe. Anyone down to house me/drive me to Mana's house?

Sharky

Smash Master
I don't think mana's going, though. =/ Talk to Cura about possible housing, maybe, but I dunno what you would do about transportation.

Sharky

Smash Master
ok so my brother might be johning his way out of coming to this one, but he definitely owes me one trip over there with me at least lol.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I might actually be able to do this MAYBE if my car would start if it doesn't I'm seriously ****ed and won't be able to play smash nemore =(

BetaBahamut

Smash Journeyman
Mana if your car doesnt start up you better Falcon Kick your *** down here!

on a side note I definitely wanna play some 64 here, I suck at it but I always thought it was fun as hell. I also wanna try some Brawl + in anybody brings it.

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Actually, I wouldn't advise using smashstack anymore. I went online using it, and Nintendo sent me a custom stage I couldn't delete. I use the HBC now. But I guess I'll set up smashstack for cura. The HBC is better.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
so now jesse is trying to have a fest/tourney at his house today too...

people are talking about they want us to have biweeklies tourneys again, but I dont think we have the kind of man power for that.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Actually, I wouldn't advise using smashstack anymore. I went online using it, and Nintendo sent me a custom stage I couldn't delete. I use the HBC now. But I guess I'll set up smashstack for cura. The HBC is better.
This still makes me really mad. I don't hack or anything, but I still think people who do should be able to. I'm mean, it's their game.

Bry, I plan on coming tonight so bring my Brawl copy okay? Sorry if I end up sucking at the fest XD.

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
1337-0: I doubt you'll suck, you are always better than me. Looking forward to showing off the Shadow Charizard texture I made. I was gonna bring my texture hacked copy of melee but Murphy's law, I spent 1/2 an hour patching textures in, only to find out that its PAL and won't play on my NTSC wii, even using gecko and various backup launchers.
EDIT: Check out this link! I know its fake but its really well done for a fake: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuZM3Fg3Mp0&feature=related

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
Dahrem You every finish that pikachu paper fold thing? the sandbag is mad beast its in my room Lol. TV is still up for grabs this tournament! maybe someone can take it off my hands? I also have brawl + and i got smashstack working on my sd. So you dont have to worry about it dahrem. I do need text hacks and infi replay codes though. Not sure how to do that Lol. anyways ill see everyone when they are here!

-Edit: this is cura!

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Well, I've postponed the pikachu papercraft to make texture hacks. I've made one so far: Shadow Charizard! I'll bring my progress on pikachu so far though just so you can see what it will looks like so far.
EDIT: I'll show you how to get infinite replays and textures tonight if you want.

altairian

Smash Lord
Dahrem You every finish that pikachu paper fold thing? the sandbag is mad beast its in my room Lol. TV is still up for grabs this tournament! maybe someone can take it off my hands? I also have brawl + and i got smashstack working on my sd. So you dont have to worry about it dahrem. I do need text hacks and infi replay codes though. Not sure how to do that Lol. anyways ill see everyone when they are here!

-Edit: this is cura!
The codeset that I gave you with those replays has infinite replay, tags with replays, and the file replacement code that allows you to use custom music and textures. ;)

Kantō

Smash Champion
not having a car is gayyyyyyyy

sorry leet i have your brawl disc, just no way to way to actually get it too you ha

Sharky

Smash Master
bry: lrn2bike =P

I gave 13370 you're address, I expect he'll get in touch with you at some point to come over there and get it.

Kantō

Smash Champion
I don't have a bike either :(
If it was summer I could ride my skateboard but they don't handle too well In The snow LOL

Top Bottom