• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Syracuse Fest Feb 10th, BEST practice

Kantō

Smash Champion
cura, sharky, frannie, frank, erk and beta all play melee.
i think alt. plays melee now too right?

Kantō

Smash Champion
allied is from there isnt he?
idk if hes comming though. u should def. try and make it out. we have all have really good time and usually have a minitourney.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
calling what I do "playing" melee might be a bit of a stretch atm. But I want to learn =)
Contact Majin. He lives in Fort Ann I think. Drive to him, he'll be good practice. PM him! He's on my friends list. When I'm home I try to play him but he's hard to contact sometimes and has a job. But he'll definitely be down.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Okay for those who dont know this is the plan for this saturday. Goggles is currently throwing a fest. In which (If the weather isnt bad) I myself and frannie are both going to. Along with bry who will be riding with us. We have 1 spot in our car first come first served Message me.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Bry, if you want to/like getting better, you should get on the aib wifi ladder.

and as far as my fest goes, bring money to pitch in for food, there will be unlimited koolaid.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
PLEASE let me know when Cura's smashfests get MELEE PLAYERS and what DATE. I want to make it to at least one before the rochester tournament. My melee friend Jeff (sama / tao) would likely attend as well. We would love team matches.

altairian

Smash Lord
Contact Majin. He lives in Fort Ann I think. Drive to him, he'll be good practice. PM him! He's on my friends list. When I'm home I try to play him but he's hard to contact sometimes and has a job. But he'll definitely be down.
Heh I practice brawl with Snakeee, we throw melee in once and a while too ;)
I mostly just need to practice the basics and work it in to my game before I can actually learn to play matchups and **** :p

altairian

Smash Lord
Once again I won't be able to make it, assuming there is a smashfest tomorrow. Sorry guys...
lol don't worry man, we had 2 cars of people go to Viridian City in jersey this weekend instead of a fest. I'll make sure Cura gives you guys an update in the thread about whether or not he's gonna have a fest on the 6th though, so you can be sure =)

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
There will be a fest this weekend please see first page for info. New address and everything. Thank you! Leet-0 And dahrem u better show you havent been to 1 in forever!

BetaBahamut

Smash Journeyman
I dont see anything different with the first post? whats this new address?

Also Erk spoke way too soon, We can prolly get there, but can anybody give us a ride home? we will definitely pay gas.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
There will be a mini tournament for brawl of course i dont know about melee. The only people that might enter would be beta Erk myself you and maybe Sharky and eevee MAYBE. Come and enter brawl. You could win who knows!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
mana, if its gonna be that much of an issue, just stay home.

my tournament is in a week and a half, youll see everyone there.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Your over hyping that egg lock Lol. Besides i only lost 50 cent out of the 2 $ i won because my yoshi is best in syracuse.

Kantō

Smash Champion
oh yea and sorry guys havent been on aim or SWF much latley my computer is getting surgery at the mac store currently and am using my iphone for everything which is a pain in the ***. if any of u need to get ahold of me fast just drop me a text.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Yo Everyone needs to come out to this! Last weekend before the tournament on the 13th. Everyone needs to get practice so we can rep Central NY again.

Last tournament we have 7 Central NY players in the top 10 spots of Syracuse Smash 2.
Not to mention Central NY Currently Hold 6 Spots on the PR (Yes im including San) We need to make sure we all practice hard and rep central the way we know we can. So come 1 , Come all. There will be a fest no matter what.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Syracuse 3 is gonna be huge. The Central Ny Scene is all looking into possible venues to make it amazing. Im not gonna go into details but trust me you'll wanna come :]

Edit: ive fixed the first post some and added some important info people need to check out.

Top Bottom