• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Syracuse Fest Feb 10th, BEST practice

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Jeffs post
Set Ups

I have 2-3 CRT televisions, and 1 wii/game/memory card. If anyone would like to bring their setups anything would be useful. I also have 3 Flat screens, however they don't work so well for Melee.

-----------------
Mini Tournament - If people want to?
1-4 People : No Tournament
4-6 People : 1$ Tournament
7-8 People : 2$ Tournament
9+ People : 3$ Tournament

My post
Mini Tournament
1-4 People : No Tournament
4-6 People : 1$ Tournament
7-8 People : 2$ Tournament
9+ People : 3$ Tournament

JEEEFFFF

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
fest this tomorrow. come whenever. Text me 803-603-8324. You guys know the deal.

BetaBahamut

Smash Journeyman
Yo. Saul and me are on break we needa smash it up. Im talking get errbody to come mako/james/SU dudes/phil and somehow get mana and pie pusher to come aswell

Erkekjetter

Smash Journeyman
I'm trying to figure out who all is going to Upstate Battles. So far I've got the following people as going:

Me
Beta
Sharky
JamesG
Dan
David
Trademark
Tyrant

We're going to have to take two cars for sure. Sharky is going to be driving one of them and due to a prior commitment he will be missing doubles. So anyone riding with him will also miss doubles. So anyone who doesn't mind sitting out doubles speak up and you can ride with sharky. The other car will be leaving in time for doubles. I need everyone to let me know what they want to do, because there are limited seats.

In regards to gas prices. We're going to pool gas money and split it between two drivers. This way everyone pays the same price and people won't get screwed depending on which car they end up in. Gas will probably end up being between 12-15 bucks a person.

So let me know who is definitely doing doubles and we'll go from there.

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
It's a shame really. I may not be an active member of the community right now, but I'd kinda like for there to Actually be a community when I come back.

:phone:

Top Bottom