• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Syracuse Fest Feb 10th, BEST practice

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Can't make this (as usual). I would love to, but I just can't. If this changes magically in the next two days, I will inform you.

If anyone can give me a ride there and home, this may improve my chances of making the fest. PM if it's a possibility.

Spamus43

Smash Journeyman
I can bring a melee setup + TV, but I probably won't since it sounds like we already have (roughly) a million.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
I have about 4 tvs. I dont think we will need more than 5 assuming there will be doubles going on which there usually is. So i only need like 1 more tv.

Draft crews probably.

JamesG

Smash Journeyman
GGs everyone. Sorry I sucked during crews. Cura outplayed me on every level and it didn't help that I let my frustration get to me when we made what I thought was a poor decision earlier in the crew battle. It was still a great time though.

Well, at least Sharky and I wrecked Random doubles....could this be a sign of what's to come at BEST?

Also, I'm probably gonna need someone to play wifi with a couple times if I plan on going to this tourney. I need to get off this rust if I plan on doing well. Cura, Mako or Sharky, you game?

Sharky

Smash Master
I wanted travis to go in on mako because I wanted to fight mako with just one stock to be sure I didn't lose any before cura. It didn't work out quite as planned, though. =( We ****ed **** up in random dubs tho XD

I'm definitely down for wifi btw, I need to scrape some rust off, myself.

x13mako

Smash Ace
I can play throughout the weekdays atm.

Nice to finally be in a crew battle though, even in my brawl performance wasn't very good. I should learn to be patient.

EDIT: @Sharky: I actually don't think it made a difference in the end.

JamesG

Smash Journeyman
Sharky/Mako, I can play tonight or tomorrow night, and also Friday and Saturday this week and next week. I unfortunately won't be able to do much for most of the weekdays cuz I'm starting up student teaching, but I'll see what I can do.

Let me know when you guys wanna play and I'll give you my friend code or somethin.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
fun time every1 wish i coulda stayed longer. def good melee games beta ggs we played a bunch i like your secondaries they are solid legit!!! fun playings

more next time i hate having to leave so damn early.

gonna do something in oswego between now and best if syracuse doesn't have something. something where i can do it all day and hopefully get my roch *****s to come visit!!!

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Im sure i will host something before best i usually do the day before. But i may host another fest the weekend before as well.

BetaBahamut

Smash Journeyman
Yep fun *** fest crews was awesome we need a rematch i aint taking the lose sitting down.

ggs to you too mana awesome games gonna make sure to analyze those matchs before best.

also spamus gets the awesome award for driving all the way down to play with us. he may be at geneseo all year but hes syracuse at heart, ggs.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Hmm, Maybe but im not 100% im working almost full-time along with school so I may not have time. But i'll let you guys know, when i know.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Yeah there will be. but i work like 11-7 i think on friday. So it'll be a late fest if anything. But people are welcome over. Troy starts a little late so i assume that we can play all night and people are welcome to stay the night and chill till we leave on sat.

Top Bottom