• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Syracuse Fest Feb 10th, BEST practice

Sharky

Smash Master
eh don't worry about it. It's actually kinda good you didn't come, cause a whole bunch of people that wanted to go couldn't for some reason, so we didn't get enough people. I won't be there next week cause I'm going to best 3, but they should be running in full force by then. =D

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
eh don't worry about it. It's actually kinda good you didn't come, cause a whole bunch of people that wanted to go couldn't for some reason, so we didn't get enough people. I won't be there next week cause I'm going to best 3, but they should be running in full force by then. =D
Wait, you guys do this every week? If you do I wanna come, that sounds awesome. I wont be able to come until mid-May though, since we're working on The Music Man right now.

Wait, there's a Best 3?

Sharky

Smash Master
lol yeah 1337 CTF is gonna go down every saturday night same time same place.

And yeah Best 3 is this weekend. =D

VFXMario

Smash Cadet
NNID
TriMarcs
3DS FC
1289-9056-8269
spring break finally starts for me once I get out of school today, anything going on?

VFXMario

Smash Cadet
NNID
TriMarcs
3DS FC
1289-9056-8269
this place is still alive....right?
Edit- kinda feels like I died inside, oh well maybe someday..it was fun guys

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Nope. Leaving to japan soon. Anyways, Going to Canada tournament probably next weekend. If anyone is interested that has a passport.

Top Bottom