• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Syracuse Fest Feb 10th, BEST practice

VFXMario

Smash Cadet
NNID
TriMarcs
3DS FC
1289-9056-8269
anything going on the week after AXS2 knowing my luck I'm guessing no but I'll be free by then, every time I see these new posts it makes me regret not going even more

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
anything going on the week after AXS2 knowing my luck I'm guessing no but I'll be free by then, every time I see these new posts it makes me regret not going even more
Its alright man, I can't go to anything either, but I feel bad cause I usually tell people its a possibility that I can go, and then something comes up, and I can't.

Sharky

Smash Master
applying to be a brawl- playtester, so hopefully expect something special next time I'm over. =D

edit: got it =D

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Important stuff to remember for the tournament

Schedule will be;
Melee Double
Melee Single
N64 Single
Brawl Double
Brawl Single

Be on time for your matches/registration/tournament. I will enforce dq if matches arent played within a timely manner. If you are coming from relatively far away I will add you to bracket if you call me because you are not going to make it in time. People from Rochester, be on time youre not that far away.

Address
Alumni Lounge
Marshall Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210

Fees
Venue: $10 (Relay for life)
Singles: $10
Doubles: $20/team ($10/person)
N64 Singles: $5

There will be a relay for life donation set up at the registration table, If you would like to donate more to relay for life or have money matches etc for the relay for life donation that would be fantastic. The more the better.

Parking
There is parking right outside the venue door. If you havent already emailed frannie for a parking pass please do. Frannie.monasterio@gmail.com . Its free and simple and right at the venue.

Rylaxer Pillow
Top three of each event will be entered into a raffle to receive a half back Rylaxer. This includes the doubles events and the N64 singles event. If you win multiple events or place in multiple events you will be entered more than once.

Payouts
Melee/Brawl Singles
55/30/10/5

Melee/Brawl Doubles
60/30/10

N64 Singles
60/30/10

N64 will have a default payout since there will most likely be less entrants so I will not be paying out to top 4

Setups
I have a good idea of how many setups will be there, however we could always use more. If you can provide anything wii/tvs/gcs/melees/brawl/recording/n64/ssb please do. The more setups we have the more we may have time for something like draft crews for both games.

I look forward to seeing everyone! please show up on time and review the first post for the rules.

I will also like to note that wobbling is not banned for this melee tournament.

Sharky

Smash Master
anyone there with a car feel like picking me up from my house around like 11-11:30 or so? I was kinda hoping I could just walk home from the tourney tomorrow so not having to bike to cura's would be awesome. Plus I'm already biking like 7ish miles to get home from work in 45 minutes or so. =/

text me if you are willing 315-877-3027

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
anyone there with a car feel like picking me up from my house around like 11-11:30 or so? I was kinda hoping I could just walk home from the tourney tomorrow so not having to bike to cura's would be awesome. Plus I'm already biking like 7ish miles to get home from work in 45 minutes or so. =/

text me if you are willing 315-877-3027
you could just walk to the venue from your place tomorrow. not too many brawl kids will be here - i think only two really.

Top Bottom