• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Syracuse Fest Feb 10th, BEST practice

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
thought it was worth a try :(
I could try today or thursday as I have the week off for regents week. Probably not as I am grounded but its worth a try.

EDIT: ya know, it might be more convienient thursday. I may even be able to have people over at my house all day. Main problem is I have no way too hook the wii up to the downstairs tv, so wee would be stuck with the tv in my room, another tiny tv and whatever people bring over. I would still have to ask permission though.

EDIT EDIT: Stil,l Saturday at Sharky's would probably work best.

Sharky

Smash Master
if I do anything it's gonna be saturday at this point. However, due to recent events I won't go into here, I might have to cancel, but I'm going to have to think about it.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
@Dahrem: You get school off for mid-year Regents?

Yeah, I don't know how free I'm gonna be, but I really want to get some practice with you guys again.

Sharky

Smash Master
ok so for tomorrow: If cura's available I'm just gonna head over there, otherwise I'll host something at my place starting at 5:30. 822 westcott st. in syracuse. Cell phone: 315-877-3027. I won't have my phone until sometime tomorrow so don't call me tonight! I'll make a quick post tomorrow if I end up hosting, otherwise just get in touch with cura I guess if you wanna smash.

Sharky

Smash Master
**** then call me peeps 315 877 3027 I'll host something then lol.

edit: I got the project m demo too so if you wanna play that I got it

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
**** then call me peeps 315 877 3027 I'll host something then lol.

edit: I got the project m demo too so if you wanna play that I got it
Well, I'll try to make it if I can, but my mom is hard at work so she probably won't be able to drive me. Oh and P:M is awesome.

Oh yeah, the main reason I haven't been able to make it is... well... I'm sorta grounded.
I say sorta, cause I just am not allowed to go to fests and tourneys due to my grades. HOWEVER, my latest report card showed up and overall it was an improvement, so I may be able to pull that card, once my mom is done working. So sharky, if you get a call from a private number, its probably me.

EDIT: not coming :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :(:( :( :( :(:( :( :( :(:( :( :( :(:( :( :( :(

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
I haven't hosted anything official in awhile been to busy with school and my bro he re and such

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
yaaa just when i can play anytime anywhere anyone! though preferably a few people at a time hehe but i'll do small sesh's if you guys can stand playing me non stop ^_^

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Fest this friday.

1$ Venue, probably starting a little later than usual around 7:30. Let me know if you want to come earlier ill tell you whats up.

My cell is 803-603-8324 call me so i can let you in. Ill house people who dont want to leave but you gotta be out at like 7:30 cause thats when we are leaving for troy. May do a small mini tournament if the attendance is decent. Bring cubes, and melees, and brawls, and wiis. And i should be good on tvs. Im expecting me frannie beta erk sharky and MTG Fish to be confirmed already. Tommyg said he may be coming down with metalpat, dudu, honey badger, and some other kids and im sure mako will show up randomly. And i believe leet-0 said hes confirmed coming as well. So Everyone come dont be gay.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
I will be coming tomorrow. Will be doing Relay for Life MMs for Brawl. Loser donates $1 but donation counts as from the winner :)

Also doing Pokemon Puzzle League MMs.

VFXMario

Smash Cadet
NNID
TriMarcs
3DS FC
1289-9056-8269
just great, as if axs wasn't enough i'm screwed for this too thanks to my parents...dammit I miss you guys

VFXMario

Smash Cadet
NNID
TriMarcs
3DS FC
1289-9056-8269
major sadface =(

we miss you too!
seriously though it's always some dumb **** like oh "we go to church and we can't be bothered to pick you up in the middle of when church is in progress" or "we don't know those people" give me a damn break already it's been like this since last summer! when I finally get out into the offline scene they shut me down -_-

Top Bottom