• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Syracuse Fest Feb 10th, BEST practice

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
I guess its about time for this: taking requests for what paper model to make for the winner of the mini-tourney.

I was thinking a G&W trophy or a Maxim tomato.

Another Sandbag would be redundant you see.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Whatever is easiest. i still have the sandbag. Next to my gamestop brawl trophy. This fest looks like its gonna be pretty solid. 3 more possibly coming from SU sound like they may be of fair skill. Tommy and James are confirmed coming as well. And maybe sanford. Throwing a mini tournament winner of it (besides myself and msot likely san) will receive free entry to AXS 3 for singles.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
OP updated/cleaned up some. i'll make sure that this is updated from now on.

<3 Eeveee

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Sharky just say you quit brawl and found new friends. Dont gotta john in rl too.

Dai Luna

Smash Cadet
Frannie, any form of advertisement both in SU and ESF have to be approved by someone in charge of the designated building (or at least resident halls I'm assuming). The posters someone put up in Sentenial have been taken down since they didn't have a signature of approval. It sucks. We know cause we attended a tournament in Sentenial. It was a Hall only tournament which they graciously let us partake in...they were not very good. Even though we won they only gave the prices to the top Sentenial people -.-

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I remember the RA passing through Marshall Hall talking about how she's hosting a sweet Smash tournament.

I laughed. Hard. c:

In any case if all it takes is a signature maybe you can ask the RA to sign them for posting? Nothing offensive/deterrent of the school is on the posters. If anything it's promoting a very relevant ESF activity. If you don't feel like posting them then don't worry about it but try to find the people that entered and invite them to AXS3.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Naw nothing being run tonight. Just got off work and have work tomorrow. Smash fest/ slumber party friday before the tournament.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Pre-tournament fest. This fest is going to be a big one confirmed,

Canada
-Unknown
-sauc3
-phiddle

-Alt
-Metal Pat
-Vibe
-+1
-+1
-Frannie
-Soulja Boi aka Cura
-Calm
-Dudu
-Beta
-Erk
-David
-Dan
-Jeff
-Honey badger?
-Mako?
-Tommy?
-James G?
-Sharky?

Bring sleeping bags or something if you stay the night, it will be crowded. We will have to leave to the venue early. Bring set ups because we will need them for the fest and for the tournament. Label your ****, shower.

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
if you don't clean up after yourself before we leave for the tournament i will throw your controller out the apartment off the balcony, which is on the third floor

wipe your urine off the seat
take care of your trash (trash/recycle/compost)
if you use our dishes, wash em
etc

i'm not even joking.

JamesG

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Matt. The workload for student teaching has been so ridiculous the past couple of weeks, I haven't had a chance to breathe. I should be able to make the smash fest tomorrow for at least a little while. I'm going to try my best to make all the events I want to participate in at AXS 3 (Brawl Singles/Doubles), but I am in a real struggle for time this weekend due to all the lesson planning and personal assignments I have to take care of before Monday. Things are still up in the air right now. We'll see what happens.

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
hyyype.

tourny tomorrow. fest tonight. ****IN MUNCHKINS FOR EVERYONE WHO GETS THEM IN TIME.

except vibe cause he's a cheap ******* :]

Sharky

Smash Master
At first I thought of this and got super excited.

then I realized you meant donuts and the excitement dropped to normal levels.

Top Bottom