• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Syracuse Fest Feb 10th, BEST practice

Allied

Smash Master
i'll definitally try to make please make the thread soon though so i know! xD!!

i'll get 100% juice to come of course

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Okay guys, I know I haven't been to a fest in weeks and I feel really bad about it. Unfortunately its looking like it might be a few more weeks. I suppose I owe you guys an explanation. I won't be able to come to another fest until my progress report for school comes out. And of course the grades have to be good. If they are, which I'm pretty sure they will be, my parents will start letting me come to fests again.
EDIT: I'll try and convince them to let me come to this one. If not, odds are I'll be able to make Stylin on you two.

EDIT 2: Also, I have some.... interesting hacks to show you guys. Can you say, models from non brawl games? Including Kain from FF4 and Bowser jr from nsmbwii!

Kantō

Smash Champion
yoooooooo what up dahrem. its no big man dont stress over it. skool is slightly more important than smash lol. but if you can only go to SoY2 or the fests, go to the tourney.

also i have a question for you and ur hacking skillz. do u have aim?

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Fest today! For those who are coming and dont know that my address has changed please look on the first page.

Sharky

Smash Master
my apologies to those I camped the **** out of today. I really don't have much else to do against some characters, but the thing is, you guys definitely have answers to it, just figure it out so I can stop feeling bad. =/

Sharky

Smash Master
Bry you gotta just mix up your game you kept coming in with the same approaches and I started reading you, that's all. I'm not sure brinstar is your best bet for a cp, either. Your squirtle ***** me though, just learn how to avoid being grabbed and you'll be beating me easy.

Kantō

Smash Champion
the only reason i get discouraged is cuz i know i can beat you!!! lol

but yea im still experimenting with CP stages for my PT. im open to suggestions...

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Bry, I wanna pit my Charizard against yours at the tourney. I've also been practicing Dedede for some reason. Funny it seems I'm using all the characters I hated before I became a tournament player. Oh and I've decided that I won't have a main, I'll just play whoever I feel like playing at that moment.

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
I am going to use ivysaur and squirtle too though. Just from my experiance playing with charizard, he has some really bad matchups. Still I'm willing too bet you will achieve the best "pokemon trainer in the state" title. Also, are we having a fest on Friday because of the tournament?

Kantō

Smash Champion
umm yea i think so for the fest on friday.

also a true pokemon trainer doesnt neglect his other pokemon!

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Well, I'm working up a little surprise for whoever wins SoY2. Besides doing paper models, I can also sculpt. I can not however, paint my sculptures. Whoever wins will get a sculpture of their character, unpainted of course. I obviously can't sculpt every character from brawl in a week, so if they are from CNY I'll bring it to one of the fests after the tournament or mail it to them. If their OoS I won't be able to get it to them. This will only happen if my current sculpt, which is Wolf, goes well. If it doesn't come out that great, I won't bother.

EDIT: OH MY GOSH, THIS IS EPIC!!!!!!!!! INSTA-DOWNLOAD
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/SnakePikachu.png

Kantō

Smash Champion
why would this be the perfect pikachu texture. oh yea and everyone say goodbye to alt for the next couple days lol .

i wish i had money for ff13!!!!

@darem, is there a pika texture like the GB pokemon trainer textures? mabye jiggs too?

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
my apologies to those I camped the **** out of today. I really don't have much else to do against some characters, but the thing is, you guys definitely have answers to it, just figure it out so I can stop feeling bad. =/
^^ this is okay. he saw what happens when he times my girl out. Mk is gayer then yoshi by far trust in this :]

Also after this tournament. We are going to enforce house tournament rules. Meaning i will have a set cp list and stage list. Along with some rules including a 50 ledge maybe 40 ledge grab rule. Stuff like that. Get your gay out now stuff will be limited.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
dont be afraid of that mess sharky, just air plank with your gdlk double jump and air mobility.

combine that with the ledge and you wont come close to a LGL

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Bry told me we were, but I want to make sure with you cura. Are we having a fest Friday? Cause if we are, I'd like to make it. I'd need a ride though. I'm almost definitely going to make it to the tournament though, so if there is no fest, or I can't get a ride, its no big deal. I won't need a ride to the tournament, just to the fest. I'm gonna ask 1337-0 but he might not be able to take me.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Completely forgot this thread existed XD

I'll be coming to the fest on Friday, but we can't stay for the tournament. My mom doesn't want us to stay out for so long two nights in a row, so we'll probably leave by 8:30-9:00.

@Darem: I know my dad wont be able to give anyone who's not next door a ride on Friday. Sorry :(
I hope you can find a ride 'cuz I wanna play you.

And Acton is a beast now, just sayin' (Seriously, mad improvement dude).

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Yes Fest this friday. Shame you cant stay for the tournament but any prac is better than no prac! Everyone who can come this friday. Last chance for practice before the rochester tournament!

Top Bottom