• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Syracuse Fest Feb 10th, BEST practice

altairian

Smash Lord
If you guys are planning to go to rochester I'll probably just chill at home then, I'm not gonna ask you guys to go out of your way just for me lol

altairian

Smash Lord
cuz he doesnt think the fest @ jesse's place IS WORTH IT BUT U ARE DEAD WRONG LOL
I never said that. However it is an additional 1.5 hours driving time for me to get to Jesse's. Also I only have friday off, I'm working saturday and sunday, so I can't just chill all weekend wherever. =\

Kantō

Smash Champion
god alt. WTF why dont you devote every waking minute of your life to smash?!

its like you dont care.....lolololol

altairian

Smash Lord
lol honestly I feel like I've improved a lot these last few weeks...and I've barely played. Like I played 2 games against a lvl 3 cpu the other day and that's all that I've played in over a week. But I felt so good about my play in those 2 games beating up a ****ty computer that I don't really feel like I need to play every day. But I need to work on strategy sometime and for that I need human opponents ;)

I should have the day before the RIT tourney off though, so I'll get some serious practicing in the night before.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Sorry i havent been posting! Fest today! Everyone should come out.
Last chance to practice before RIT Tournament! Lets get all of central NY ready for this!
Comes around 5-6 i dont mind if you come earlier just send me a text before hand! thnx!

Acton

Smash Journeyman
Okay I'm supposed to be giving sharky bry and beta a ride tomorow to rochester. Gas is gonna be 8 dollars I will need you to be at cura's at 10. If you guys aren't there when I get there I'm leaving. =/ IF you have some sort of prob getting to curas leave a message here by midnight and I'll see what I can do.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Due to the Amount of tournament we've had of late there hasnt been that many fest.

We've had

RIT on the 10th.
MLG on the 16th.
Geneseo or Toracon on the 24th
Syracuse IFFMF on the 1st of may.

assuming the tournaments end after syracuse My fest will continue on the 8th of may. So be ready! Im also always down to smash if people are interested in doing some during the weekday. Also Fest usually at my place on fridays. So if there interested in people going to the Geneseo touranment which is the 1 i plan to attend please let me know and i can organize a fest for some last minute training!

altairian

Smash Lord
Hey I might come friday night even though I'm working saturday so I can't come to the tourney. Been trying to train on wifi and it's only making me more frustrated :p

Acton

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I'll come over friday night as well after work. Any chance of me being able to stay over that night and then leaving for geneseo next day cura?

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Okay, I know I died a few days ago, but I will TOTALLY get back in the Smash Zone if you have a fest today.

I need a skill recharge!!!

Alt, if you come we are dubzing the **** outta this night

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Just want to let you guys know I haven't disappeared off the face of the earth. I do plan on making a fest soon.

In other news, I learned how to wavedash. :)

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Brawl and melee. I won't play melee in the tournament this saturday if I end up going.

EDIT: OOPS, didnt realize it had been cancelled.

altairian

Smash Lord
Cura said he's not sure yet about a fest at his place, hopefully there is one cause I have the weekend off and nothing to do now ><

Sharky

Smash Master
rochester is mad lazy, just saying >_>

also if our driver isn't willing to stay overnight then it isn't really worth the trip to me =/

Top Bottom