• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Syracuse Fest Feb 10th, BEST practice

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Is there a fest tonight or tommorow?

EDIT: YES THERES A FEST TONIGHT AND I MIGHT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT!

EDIT EDIT: i must apologize but considering your change of location and the fact that this is a bad neighborhood that you have moved to, it is unlikely that I will be able to make any of these. I will try to make Jesse's fests though. Sorry :(

Kantō

Smash Champion
yea, and its not like were chillin outside.
plus cura has like 10 locks on his front door lol.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
wait we're talking about cura's neighborhood?

i was sold hash from a random black man and for a small amount of time thought my life was in danger

but other than that it's a good hood =)

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Yah the neighborhood isn't the most safest. I feel that practicing with your life is in danger is the only way to get better

Kantō

Smash Champion
yea ive been playing by myself for the past couple days.
id like to play today and hopfully well have a fest 2morrow nite.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Yeah fest tomorrow night as always people are welcome to stay over.

Acton

Smash Journeyman
Yo no offense Dahrem but I've been to solvay and I feel safer where cura lives as opposed to solvay. Beta lives in solvay and the roads are horrible there. >< Not trying to bash solvay but yeah.

Thats like the blind making fun of the blind.

I on the other hand live in liverpool! A very nice area! :D :D :D

. . . .Unfortunately my room mate isn't willing to host any smashfest here. =x

Sharky

Smash Master
eh beta lives in syracuse, it's just close to solvay, once you get out of the city it improves a lot.

I'm from Virginia, but my dad's visiting relatives and stuff in Syracuse for a week (from Wed May 12 to I think Wed May 19) and I'm joining in too for the trip. Any of you all able to host a quick Smashfest during that time?

I play/prefer Melee.

My grandparents don't have internet, so starting Wednesday, contact me by phone so I can hear you.
(703)-963-2739

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Well, 1337-0 has been blabbering on facebook about some tournament that he seems to be arranging, so once he tells me what is going on, I'll get back to you.

Oh and if theres a smashfest Saturday guys, I'll likely be able to make it. Assuming its at Cura's. So is there one?

EDIT: CRAP! Looks like this tournament was a school only thing that his school is having. Oh well. Guess none of us can go.

EDIT2: I suggest printing out directions to curas house from your grandparents house right now EPsilon933. Oh and if there is a smashfest, I'm sure one of us will be willing to contact you. If no one else does, I'll contact you.

Kantō

Smash Champion
there might be a fest this weekend, its up t cura though. i dont see why not though condidring MLG is close and we all need as much practice as possible.

Acton

Smash Journeyman
I think cura is going to VA next weekend so no smashfest at his house. Me and Sharky are doing some training at my place for mlg but he doesn't want to many people in the house so its probably going to be just me and him. =s

I offered him first and I would probably be able to let another person come but I don't want to be unfair to others so yeah. . . =s Plus he's taking the bus to my place which is going to take him 2 hours I doubt any of you want to do that. xD

IF enough people are interested I'll host a wifi tourney or something. I'm probably going to look into entering a wifi tourney with sharky anyway so yeah. I"m part of a wifi clan and they usually do stuff on the weekends so if any of you are interested I"ll hit you up with the url.

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
well now. I'll see if my parents are willing to host a fest on Saturday. Obviously the same rules as Cura's house would apply. And odds are we would start and end early, like 12 to 9. Cause I have a younger brother who can't stay up too late. No guarantees though.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
I am not leaving to Virginia However frannie is going for the week, and we are spending saturday together. On sunday ill probably be free on sunday so maybe we'll move fest to that?

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
<3 wifi for easy access.
</3 wifi because Wario sucks on it.

I should wifi some of you guys, because I'm young and can't travel and haven't played most of you since SS1 or ever.

Top Bottom