• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Syracuse Fest Feb 10th, BEST practice

huMps

Smash Ace
sorry I didn't show guys. ended up going to jesse's last minute. it's about an hour and a half closer. lol

huMps

Smash Ace
alot of syracuse melee. I played pretty much non-stop for like 6 hours straight at jesse's. I still think I'll make a cuse smash-fest one of these weeks.

Sharky

Smash Master
hey I've got absolutely nothing to do today and I'm looking for people to brawl with. read: OFFLINE. my internet connection is crappy and this laptiop I'm on can only connect in the front corner of the house lol

SSBBFan1300

Smash Cadet
well...I talked a bit with my parents and I may still have a shot If I try and use the "summer vacation is almost over" excuse, who knows? but disregard my last post, if it doesn't happen however then it looks like I can't go for a few weeks but I'll see everyone again in a few days if Cura is doing it this weekend

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Very good chance there will be a fest this weekend assuming i get enough interests.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Send me a text or something when you decide whether or not you are going to have people over, I want to have the friend I was visiting last weekend stop by.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
I think I can come if we have a fest this weekend. I'll get some of my other dudes too.

Also Dahrem says he can come if there's a fest.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Might as well confirm me. Will be there at like 9 on saturday night. Also, jeff said he's interested too, but he wouldn't be able to come around till 11ish I think. Anyone have recording equipment? Me and jeff do now, I can see if I can borrow his.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
yo you should bring up some. Ive been feeling more confident in my melee game lately. so ill definitely be down to play quite a bit

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
I wanna get obliterated at Melee! Btw, we are going back to Singles tournaments, right?

I think my Ness game gets better when I play a variety of characters (I play everyone when training O.M.R) so I'm gonna play a diverse group of characters in friendlies this fest.

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
Dragging this from the other thread, but yeah, lets see what can be done.

Hey, yo, Mana, or better yet, everyone in Syracuse that's doin' the whole Melee thing, I has an idea. If I could get some sort of like, housin', for Saturday night or somethin', and can figure out a ride home on Sunday or maybe even stay Sunday and get a way home Monday, I could probably come down and smash with ya'll. My mom has to go on a business trip and is leaving Saturday to Rochester for the plane, so depending on when she leaves and what plans can be made in the next like, 24 hours and ****, there's a good chance I can finally get down there and play some friendlies with ya'll.

We gotta work this plannin' out asap though.

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
Well I'm gettin' the transport down, but I got some stuff planned out for now, it's just gettin' a few last things checked out, done in, and boom.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
We'lll obviously been throwing the mini brawl tournament first. but we may even do a small melee one since attendance is looking solid.

Top Bottom